Why does the chosen one of a moon goddess wear a full suit of latex? Explain this, dotatards

Why does the chosen one of a moon goddess wear a full suit of latex? Explain this, dotatards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYHyUzdYlww
youtube.com/watch?v=HhQwVYRP8E0
youtu.be/-V3pnk7J7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why not
explain that to me first

Because butts. Holy fuck her voice is the worst though, bottom 10 non-Sam Mowry voices in Dota.

Its stretchy so she can fill it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYHyUzdYlww

>582 subscribers

You can't just post that piece of shit and not post the better one I made.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhQwVYRP8E0

When are you making more stuff? Your Queen of Pain one made my cock explode, stretching/rubber noises and moaning are my fucking weakness for inflation vids

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

I can't help what gets my dick hard, sorry

Why is a wyvern best girl?

Well, here's the thing. I'm rendering some last touchups on the animation frames of a new one as we speak. I kinda went crazy with it so it's a bit on the quantity-over-quality side, but it's got WR, PA, LC, and humanized Enchantress in it. I still gotta run it through video editing and sound adding but the animation itself is as good as done.

>her voice is the worst
take a hike buddy

To look even more like the horse of color.

Color me hyped senpai

She's got a great voice but I have no interest in fucking her. Or inflating her.

>Holy fuck her voice is the worst
*best
FTFY
that Scottish accent makes my dick a diamond

So that she can participate in fun activities

youtu.be/-V3pnk7J7QM

>Scottish

speaking as an actual Scottish person, she doesn't sound Scottish at all. More like an American trying to fake a Scottish accent and failing miserably

>Ywn have sweet, loving, passionate, hot, sweaty sex with Luna

At least finding a cosplayer would be easy, though.

Thanks! That reminds me. I need to make a proper Lina video, hottest character in Dota 2. Not trying to make a pun there but it works.

Inflation isn't my thing, but to each their own. I'm too much of a degenerate to be bashing others for fetished that I don't have.

Also has the game gotten better yet

Uninstalled as soon as I saw the changes in 7.00

Ever consider spherical inflation? That'd probably be super difficult to animate but I think it would be very erotic for a Dobsonfag like myself. The "Juice This" sequence with D.Va by Raikovjaba on DA is probably one of my favorite inflation sequences ever, so to see that in video form would be incredible

Genuine question. Why does inflation a fetish? This is coming from someone who understands vore (to a point) so do tell.