WE'RE LEAVIN' TOGETHER

WE'RE LEAVIN' TOGETHER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yct-NbBhuc&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not Amazon Prime
Enjoy your lines faggot

Yea, I'll enjoy my line on Thursday.

Play with my Switch into the wee hours of the morning on Friday.

t.antisocial lardass

Does anybody have experience with bestbuy canada? Only place left when i preordered. Do they usually ship there stuff so that it arrives on release day?

Damn I sure am anti social for not wanting to strike up a convo with a kid or a fat neckbeard with a mlp fedora

>implying driving to the store maybe picking up your favorite drink/snack and then waiting with other excited and enthusiastic people wouldn't be fun
Doesn't sound too bad to me

Truth be told, every time I've been to my gamestop everybody behaves like a well adjusted human being

who is dis artist?

Sinner
His stuff is meh. Like a better Shad, but he does primarily comics. He gets a bit too fetishy at times though
>All that Overwatch bdsm and enema shit
WHAT WAS HE THINKING

>Go in to my local GameStop yesterday.
>It's the three staffers I know by name and who know me.
>Pay off Zelda and talk about how I'm a little bummed about Binding of Isaac being delayed a few days.
>Cashier tells me it's crap, but at least the launch day bonus content is cool, asks if I'm coming to the midnight next Thursday.
>Tell him I'll see him there and say goodbye to the staff.

I mean, I also have basic human social skills so I guess I'm in the minority of people on Sup Forums.

Kek we laugh our asses off at the neckbeards that pre-order anything Nintendo at my store. Most of them look like variations on that one pedophile with the fucked up teeth.

Seriously disgusting people, they're most likely making fun of you when you leave

>Muh I don't care what people think about me

The mantra of autists like bronies and furfags Kek.

>Ordered from gamestop
>Order page said day one shipping
>Email notice says regular shipping

HELP

Projecting much? It's ok user, one day you'll be loved for who you are.

>buying a console at launch
>buying a Nintendo console at launch
>not waiting 3-4 years for it to drop in price and have actual games

I might be dead in 3-4 years though

>buying a console at launch
You fags will never learn.

>Being a joyless cuck
You fags will never learn.

I want to play Zelda and don't have a Wii U. I'd rather spend 300 on a new console than 200+ on a used old one

Still waiting for that Wii U drop

Projecting what? I'm just being a bro by letting you know but if you're just gonna tard out then go fuck yourself my man.

Enjoy your children's toy while I fuck my gf.

>not buying one secondhand

user, GameStop wouldn't even give people $100 for their Wii Us, it's not hard to find one for cheap

GameStop actually has Wii U trade in value at 125 dollars, more than the Xbone

Yes it is. At least in good condition. Same with 3ds

t. Someone who just purchased ome refurbished from nintendos website because it was the cheapest i could find. Same with the n3dsxl

Stop replying to me loser.

>Wahhh I got called out on my bullshit! Mommy the bad man is being mean to me!

Theres so much BOTW hate based off of absolutely nothing on Sup Forums but I haven't seen anyone post this video that shows ACTUAL things about the game that look bad

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yct-NbBhuc&t