Whats up you wanna roll with harry potter?

whats up you wanna roll with harry potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EnfhwPahsg
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc
youtube.com/watch?v=TkUKZvhVVfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is that fifth year a dementor

Why not?

>dementors can't receive education

Fucking bigots.

thanks for youtube link OP

You don't get to bring muggles

I'd like it too please

youtube.com/watch?v=0EnfhwPahsg

It's very autistic.

"Harry Potter is 6 years old"
Thank you user

I was literally sweating buckets when Voldemort threatened to call the admin.

This looks genuinely fun.

Shut the fuck up.

Man I fucking love Garry's mod.

It's like fucking stepping into 2006.

Everything is fun

with your friends

Me and a couple of friends were playing this nonstop at one point. One of them even became an admin. Who here knows fucking Cameron Lawry aka the guy who is always either Voldermort or Snape and is always angry. Also fuck that that one mod named Shino.

ADMIN ABUSE!
ADMIN ABUUUUUUUUUUUSE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Actually 8:36 of is Cameron Lawry. Changed his name to save himself from the embarrassment. This is also the video that ruined the server when all his 16 year old fans started flooding in screaming into their mics trying to be funny.

Ah Gary's mod.

Faggots on power trips, attention whoring girls with two dozen 14 year olds wrapped around their sausage links, ridiculous amounts of shrieking, and rules that are all made up and points that don't matter

it's beautiful

that chick sounds fat as fuck

>This is also the video that ruined the server
You sure about that?

Fuck I'm reinstalling I miss the autistic community

FRAG OUT

Being an observer was the best part about it. The server had a huge variety of autism. So much shit crazy shit happens it was like being in Afghanistan warzone. You really had to be there to experience it. Now it turned into kids screaming into their mics trying to act like their favorite Let's Player.

i love rp servers as a grown adult

this was hilarious

DarkRP was great, farming up money in an impenetrable base, raiding other people with impenetrable bases, making some fellow autistic friends. Then the great shit was getting voted in as mayor, making the most bullshit laws, and getting all your friends on CP and Swat to raid all the homes with printers and then showing them in the CP basement. I had a 60 printer farm going and multiple times got kids banned for relog abuse.

CYKA BLYAT

I've never played DarkRP but the best part of TTT was abusing the rules and making people angry as fuck for rdming and getting away with it by claiming all sorts of shit.

Is Garry's Mod still active like this?

I never played it and feel like I missed out on something special.

Yes very active and still has the same community.

Gary's Mod and it's community exists in a realm separate to the present, like some sort of autistic groundhog day.

This is some quality shit.

>I never played it and feel like I missed out on something special.
When you play Garry's Mod, you experience a heightened life experience.

When there's bad, it's really bad.
When there's good, it's really good.
When there's boredom, it's really boring.
Where there's excitement, it's really exciting.

>alright lets go see voldemort

Playing AuschwitzRP, VietnamRP, SlaveRP and SchoolRP (as a school shooter of course) are some of my favorite pastimes.

>i'll never go back to Stronghold and hold a fort with my buds while angry people scream at us
>i'll never go back to Space Wars and be a space viking
>Flood was dying out at 50 concurrent players when i last played
>all that remains is roleplaying and TTT
>mfw wanting it all back

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

>the server I used to go on all the time is long dead
>it used to be overpopulated with funny and interesting people
>tfw they're all gone

do you really need half life 2 and all the expansions to get a good experience out of gmod?

If you want textures in your games, yes. Just get the Valve game complete pack for pocket change when it goes on sale. It's worth it anyway.

>tfw you propkill everyone in the server except an AFK in the first minute and spend the rest of the round staring at a meatspin spray and micspamming

It's this the gary's mod autism thread?
youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc

How could I forget MexicanBorderRP

>that fucking autism charge

Holy fuck, I only ever played on construct servers. I was totally missing out.

Damn. I noticed the server a while back and thought it'd be a goldmine of giggles. Should've went through with it. Oh well.

Does anyone remember this garry's mod game mode that's probably completely gone now?
It had a class system like DarkRP but it was a free for all deathmatch tower defense, you could build a base with turrets and energy resources or break into other bases. It was genuinely one of the most fun experiences I've ever had in a game.

That sudden screeching and charge at 2:04 killed me.

Sounds kinda like basewars

YOU GONNA SUCK DIS COCK GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=TkUKZvhVVfU

Give me pictures of people laughing in a cynical manner

Looks like that's it. Servers are long dead though, as I thought. You may take my OC pepe in thanks.

this guys kinda faggy and butthurt

Wheres my fucking pepe

The autistic screeching makes this video