Switch has frame rate drops

>Switch has frame rate drops
>inventory can be managed through Gamepad

Wii U confirmed for the best version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9t2uY91kyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

We already know they god rid of anything gamepad related. So its just going to be black while playing.

Framerate will be the same on the Wii U

Source about the frame drops?

*same on the Wii U as Switch handheld mode

I'd spend $300 to not have to deal with that atrocious console that is the Wii U.

sad

There are so many videos and articles pushing for the switc version of BoTW and I have seen very very little talked about the wii U version. All I have seen was an alleged comparison gameplay video between the two version and the only thing I could make out from the bad quality was that wii u had longer loading times and that the draw distance was different.

Other than that it ran similarly. I just wish they did more videos talking about the wii u version

I really don't care, I'm just getting the Wii U version because I don't feel buying a console on launch date makes any sense.

Launch date consoles are the most prone to hardware faults, also it's nintendo we know they will release a Switch Lite, XL or whatever in a year.

Also nogaems

Nah, I just bought a Pro controller. Gamepad has horrible battery life.

>Framerate will be the same on the Wii U
But that's incorrect

Aonuma said so, I am sure you've seen the Wii U since last year.

Source? If you're comparing with E3 and Game Awards videos, sorry to inform you the game was still in development at that point. It went gold just a couple weeks ago.

>Wii U
thats a strange way to say "PC" but i agree

>inventory managed though gamepad
The fuuuuuuck? Really? Got a sauce on that?

>CemU
>implying it will be able

Pretty sure he's wrong

its developing at insane speed, don't underestimate the illegal leaked wii u documentation that the developer got his hands on.

It would be pretty fucked if there were no gamepad features. That is basically just shitting on their fans

Eyy, that's what they're known for, right?

Hardly

Yeah. If it was a 3rd party it wouldn't be so bad. But if they took out the gamepad stuff it's basically just shitting on the ppl who invested in the wii u and it's shitting on the entire gimmick of their own console

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9t2uY91kyg

>Game actually runs worse on TV mode when it has more power.
Wow.

Why do the colors look so much more vibrant in the handheld mode?

Oh shit!

Because they record it with a camera

I don't care.

I don't care that it doesn't come with a browser, I have a fucking phone and PC for that.
I don't care that it doesn't come with VC, I bought a NEW console to play NEW games.
I don't care that it doesn't come with a play log, I just want to play games.
I don't care that the battery is "only" 2-3 hours in handheld, I have a charger with me.

I don't care about 3 people with joy-con issues out of thousands of reviewers just because they are intentionally 1) blocking the signal and 2) sitting 15feet away, I don't plan to hide mine behind my back while I play or sit in five rooms away from the actual console.

Listen Sup Forums, there's nothing you or your shitty agenda can do about this train. Next friday this time I'm sitting at home enjoying a new fucking zelda game while you will still be here shitposting about some new drama bullshit.

This got recorded with a camera and it still looks washed out compared to the handheld mode

Why is this allowed?

When sony gets a multigen game it's:
Ps4 $60
Ps3 $50
Vita $40

Why would anyone pay the same for the Wii U version?

>I don't care that it doesn't come with a play log

For real?

Depends on the camera position and TV settings i guess. They coudl always crank up the contrast or collours on their TV

>That is basically just shitting on their fans
>the in-game shirt you get from season pass only has the Switch logo even if you play it on your WiiU

Nintenfags are already used to it

>pay the same for the Wii U version
>pay for the Wii U version
>pay

the Wii U take minutes to launch into homebrew and boot a game.

>be poor
>only have Wii U
>shitpost about a console you wish you could afford

Such is the life of casuals.

my day 1 ps4 and xbone are doing perfectly fine.