Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in

Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vWzay72Ol8
youtube.com/watch?v=kMM8fKRs5-c
youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8
i.imgur.com/lmFhBuN.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/zrpqde.jpg;
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANCHOR POST

Good hunting, stalker

Requesting something between Clarice (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls) and Clarice di Lanza (Arcana Heart). I don't know what, a tea party between the two?

Your Sup Forumsidya waifu loves you! Let her be your muse as you try to find inspiration for your drawing!

Requesting some Bimbo Aigis

We've been getting a lot of virgin killer sweater requests lately. So, and to keep track, this post is to tag such requests.

But yeah. Which vidya girl would you like to see in the virgin killer sweater? Note ( a) the girl you would like to see wear the sweater ( b) what minor details it should have and ( c) the ideal situation (keep it simple!)

Also: Keep it vidya related!

Posting anchor for the other beautiful user drawing this dress Etna.
I hope you're still around.

Requesting D.Va and her MEKA on it

uh oh

No You's for this?
It's the 1st, brah.

Let them be. Just hide the post. They're adamant to post it, and defend their posting of it. Frankly, I can't be bothered. Besides, I'm waiting for the right time to post my request.

Requesting a chibi totem pole. Or doing something cute.

here ya go

Requesting Ekoro from Gal*Gun: Double Peace in a Bayonetta-stylized suit, with guns also on her feet, shooting love in Bayonetta style.

Requesting the Surpreme Kai of Time from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 getting fucked in the ass while doing this silly pose.

>tfw don't know if my animu waifu loves me
it's the not knowing that hurts
oh, thank goodness (You) were here to tell me!

Good evening!

I would to request art of my tomboy waifu Sun Shang Xiang. She should be familiar to those who have played Dynasty Wartiors, but this particular, and very tomboyish variant, comes from Sega's Sangokushi Taisen.

A bit more about this vidya: youtu.be/4vWzay72Ol8
Example of gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=kMM8fKRs5-c

As for what she should be doing it should be something badass. Like a martial arts pose. Or in charging and fighting off Wei soldiers.

Thanks and have a good week ahead!

Requesting vidya lolis as traps or futas

Requesting Lu Bu and Zhao Yun clashing

>tfw nobody noticed the little addition I added to the OP pic

seconding this but they're clashing SPIKES

Requesting Cless doing the Bateman pose.

Requesting these random "Everquest" NPC's posing for an ad/cola advert inspired by "mean joe"

youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8

Requesting the picture on the left with Oscar

>Pointing out your own stupid edit so people will notice you

D.Va is stupid!!!!!!!!!!

D.Va = Ba.Ka

MEKA is maybe stupid too...

OH BOY!!

>give me attention please

Requesting Cassandra, from Rage of the Dragons, getting into a pie fight with D.va from Overwatch because one of them called the other stupid Or maybe it was both of them

Requesting Camilla dominating Hinoka from behind with a strap-on.

Requesting Pontiff Sulyvahn and Raime dueling or conversing about dual-wielding superiority.

Ah well.

Requesting Ryo dressed as Shimakaze with a slight chub causing rise in the skirt

Requesting a chubby Chun Li from Street Fighter, and i mean chubby in a cute way where she's thicker and huggable, something like in the image on the right.

Call it Chub Li.

This could also be an anchor post of that user if he's still working on it

Requesting the picture on the left with either Ema Skye from the Phoenix Wright series, or Goro Majima from the Yakuza series.

Requesting motherfucking Burnout fanarts

Requesting Cerebella, with her cute green dick sucking lips sucking Beowulf's thick cock, please. (both are from Skullgirls)

Bonus points if she gives his cock a kiss and leaves a green lipstick stain on it.

......cautiously anchoring

How do I make fuckable lips?

Even after pointing it out I still don't see it.

Add volume

Requesting Kiryu uppercutting someone, dropkicking a thug, playing vidya, or anything else.

Look to bottom corner on the left.

Make them heart-shaped. The upper lip should be meatier than the lower, but just a bit.

Requesting Edea in a leotard
Decided to make the request simple

Forgot picture.

i.imgur.com/lmFhBuN.jpg
Requesting Aigis turning into a thicc fuckable cakegirl like here

Anchoring this 2015 wip of Lady Deidre Skye, from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, for & if he choose to try his hand at the WIP again.

Oh I thought it was something they added to the rules, that's kind of bland. Thanks for pointing it out to me though, it'd bug he shit out of me.

Requesting Kurona using the Demon Veggie to corrupt any Sup Forums girl of your choosing

Draw them like in this imgur link.

Also, and Anchoring & if that user chooses to do this request anew instead.

The original request: : I'm going to request Lady Diedre Skye, from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, naked, reclining on a tree branch. She can either be reading from her diary, or having a mental conversation with Planet. It can be an artistic nude piece, or it can be a lewd piece and she's have a 'stimulating' session.

The King is awesome!

>bland

MAH BOI there is nothing bland about THE KING

with no offense but that looks more like an asshole than a pair of lips

Doesn't this count as avatarfagging?

Thanks Harkinian

Requesting Jack the Ripper vs Samurai Jack

Requesting the King dressed up as a Bone Courtier.

Not when ( a) its different people (check the timing as well) and ( b) its a joke. A joke about Zelda CD-I.

You want a better example of avatarfagging look at Mariel

Requesting Bao with this sleeves tied together in front of him, with him trying to get free from it

I'm just saying. Wanted to give a bit of a warning before the policeanon comes by.

silly hat and outfit

Tremor forming a rock band, with rocks please.

He seems adamant to lump in anybody he doesn't like as Mishafag and assume anyone that posts requests from similar franchises as Mishafag or samefag.

Also, avatarfagging is bad mainly when its disruptive. Like when Mariel wants to make his opinion known about something like as though he has authority (its why he never turns off his trip) I'd consider Mariel to be the worst: the other samefag types tend to be more civil.

In this case though, its just a case of (meme)mind. Like, in the case, Harkinianmind: both that user and I thought of THE KING and roughly posted at the same time

>no one said anything about Mishafag
>start whining about it anyway

Guilty conscious?

>not only autistic but also paranoid
wew

Requesting Eirika lifting up her skirt, revealing her panties and embarrassedly looking away.

No, its just that policeanon loves to call anyone he dislikes Mishafag. Also I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing things out.

Policeanon is the paranoid one. Unless, (you) are policeanon

Requesting Alberti (bottom right) and Thoma (any one of his versions in top right) from Agarest War, posing in the Jojo poses depicted on the left.

I want a picture with Mishafag get taken away by a order from the King.

>there are people in these threads that don't have Mariel's trip filtered
Why

Requesting Mai Natsume lying on her back, wearing a strap-on and stroking the shaft in remembrance of her long, lost penis.

Requesting the Banisher from 7th dragon III in the pose of Reggie yelling "Bill!", but the banisher yells "Beth!" instead.

I had a few ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue my.mixtape.moe/zrpqde.jpg; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool

Requesting Junko clothed paizuri.

Requesting Koume taking selfies with the camera obscura from Fatal Frame.

Requesting Napalmman having a blast while blowing shit up like it was a Michael Bay movie

>using fanart as a reference

Today is Mana Inagawa's birthday so I'd like to request a fittingly festive drawing. It can be her receiving a present or eating some delicious cake.

Thanks!

Requesting nude Celestia Ludenberg playing with her pubic hair like this gif animation.

Hello

Any request remotely female is level 1 mishafag. If they request every thread, level 2. If it is a JRPG level 3. If they rerequest after getting a delivery, level 4. If they bitch about being called mishafag, level 5. If they go 3+ posts defending their request, it is mishafag.

Remember that now.

Vortigaunt wants to remind you keep playing you favourite vidya and have it inspire you!

Also, anchoring & Here's hoping someone will colour it!

At that rate, everyone is mishafag .

Silly Shitposter, have a (you) and buzz off

Requesting Nikki as a loli, or her wearing the virgin killer sweater ().

I'm just using the pic the original requester used for the request.

I might consider using official art though, in a future repost.

>Any request remotely female is level 1 mishafag
I guess that makes me mishafag then.
Impeccable logic my man

I seem to fail levels 1 and 3, but not . What do.

seconding just to see what comes of this

WEEOO WEEOO THREAD POLICE

REQUESTS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM

Requesting Micaiah and Sanaki from Fire Emblem giving a double blowjob, with Micaiah (left) laying across the guy in 69 position and sucking his shaft while Sanaki is between his legs licking his balls or giving a rimjob.

im not too interested in mishafag but i have always loved this post

For any artist who is familiar with Soul Nomad,

Requesting male Revya having sex with Danette. Both nude. Any sexual position will do.

Bonus points if Danette goes "moo~" while being fucked tenderly and lovingly

don't evolve any further

Wow, we all can become mishafag!

Requesting Nephele, from Hellenica, fixing some gadgets or inventing something new.

Nephele in a Greek/toga inspired version of the Virgin killer sweater would also be nice.

Shut up mishafag

Requesting the Dastardly Bombers doing the ToQger roll call pose.