Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

twitter.com/NintendoSwitchC/status/823199120651415553

>Federation Force

They're not going to give it up are they.

>Kid icarus
>No stylus

How the fuck would you even aim?

>Metroid Prime federation force
Kek that game is considered great according to drones

>nintendoswitchC
wait a minute
> Powered by @GamingINTELcom
Oh its just shills

>@nintendoswitchC
thank fuck it isn't an official nintendo account cuz that would be real pathetic

I'd actually pay for Dark Souls, Uprising, and Stardew Valley on-the-go.

IMO: Switch is THE perfect console for indies, so i'm super excited at the prospect of some great indies getting physical ports. You could play them on screen, and take them on the go, and Indies are supposed to be exactly that, Quick and easy games to get into.

That being said, Necrodancer, Cave Story, Don't Starve Mega Pack, and Stardew ports would make my day.

Kid Icarus is literally the only game I'd play.

Why do they always choose the most boring art for Necrodancer promos? That game has some really awesome art that would make much better covers then just black background with enemies. Its even lazier then Terraria's cover.

Wasn't Stardew just announced today? I think its getting local co op on the switch as well.

With the... right stick?

>Wasn't Stardew just announced today?
Was it-
>Researches
OH MY GOD YES. AND WITH MULTI TOO!
DAY. MADE.

But N3DS doesnt use the nub either. its all touch based

Retweeted for Feds.

Don't starve is on PS4 now, so its not unlikely.

Rocket league makes a lot of sense, desu

local multiplayer sounds fun

I'm curious if you would be able to queue up together.

Jesus fuck, I don't want any of that trash on the Switch.

>a developer can't configure an extra analog to do what a stylus does

Dont spread that retardation too fast

>Doesnt like KI or metroid

What are you, a mario-zelda only nintendrone?

The Circle Pad Pro wasn't used because the hardware at the time couldn't handle it, and I guess they just didn't go back to add support for N3DS since it was an old title at that point.

I'll take Bioshock and Dark Souls.

The rest are hot garbage.

Overwatch please. The Switch needs a shooter and whether or not pcfats like it, the game would fit perfectly on a Nintendo console.

Also I really wanna play Overwatch on my massive tv with a joycon in each hand, relaxed and spread out on my couch.

I'm guess you're a weeb who only plays jap crap with underage anime girls or sword wielding spiked haired faggots.

>AAA baby

Wait, how would we get Dark Souls on Switch? I know 2 and 3 were multiplat, but I though 1 was all Sony's aside from its PC release

The only one there I would want is Rocket League. If we were to get KI I'd rather get a new game made around the Switch rather than accommodating the old game with new controls.
>Bioshock
How you have the gall to call anything else garbage is beyond me.

>Fake game mockups
>Most of them are trash anyway

Why is Reddit literally the worst website on the planet?

I don't even like overwatch, or FPS in general and i's have to say I agree. Overwatch is so popular with the twitch and streaming crowd, that it being on switch would explode, especiallly for the kids.

Fromsoft outright asked the community if they wanted a trilogy, so obviously they have a plan.

Stardew Valley already got confirmed.
Yep and it'll have multiplayer early.

How is that game by the way?

If I was a AAA baby, then Overwatch and Battlefield: Star Wars Edition would be on my list as well.

The rest are literal trash.

If they're going to give us indie games, then they outta be good ones.

I'm not getting a switch anyway, so I don't really give a shit.

You are aware Sup Forums has does the same on a daily basis since 2006, right? reddit gets its OC from us. not vice versa.

Prior to this image being shat out by a plebbiter:

>OMH PCFATS, ALL YOU HAVE ARE MULTIPLATS AND PIXEL ART INDIETRASH

After:

>OMG SO MUCH EPIC FOR THE WIN GAMES, I AM SO GLAD I PRE-ORDERED MY SWITCH, OVERWATCH? BATTLEFRONT? THEY'LL DEFINITELY RUN ON MY $100 TABLET

I doubt even the most ironic of shitposter would willingly mock up a Switch version of Overwatch.

Nice fake twitter.

Developer confirmed on twitter that PC will get multiplayer first, Switch will be console timed exclusive multiplayer.

>How is that game by the way?
Great, if you enjoy HM/RF games you can easily get 100+ hours out of it.

No all 3 are multiplat. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are sony.

>If they're going to give us indie games, then they outta be good ones.

>A harvest moon like with online support, modding and a lively community.
>A GTA style top down shooter that Sup Forums has adored since its release
>A rhythm based rougelike that decided to invent an entirely new genre and arcade style.

You're literally saying this when those are three of the best indies out there, despite progenitors like Cave story and La mulana.

Does anyone really think the Switch, which can barely handle BotW, could run Dark Souls 3?

Oh thats cool I really liked Harvest Moon on N64/GC so maybe I'll finally give it a look. Thanks!

According to fromsoft it can. They announced it back in january on their twitter. DaS3 runs at 60FPS on the devkit

They should put the Orange Box on it. It runs on the Shield, so no reason they couldn't put it on Switch

From can code for shit but yes it can run.

480p is back baby.

With the joycon motion controls, retard. God damn I want Uprising 2 for Switch so bad.

>Wanting TF2 on a nintendo console
Overwatch is bad enough, we don't ened 2 FPS communities filled with screaming kids and furries

There is no way that the Switch hardware could handle a game like Overwatch, nor would Blizzard be willing to devote the time and resources to make a Switch Overwatch port without evidence of a substantial playerbase.

>Dark Souls collection

Could the switch even run DaSIII?

>harvest moon like
>Is entirely uninteresting with shit characters

Wow, good job developers.
I'll admit, I was interested since it was like harvest moon. Played it for a few hours and uninstalled it because it failed to do anything interesting.

>A GTA style top down shooter that Sup Forums has adored since its release
>Top down shooters
>Good

>A rhythm based rougelike that decided to invent an entirely new genre and arcade style.
>Rougelike

Kill yourself.

I suppose you also was FEZ on the switch, right?

overwatch and rocket league would be great on the switch.

From Software apparently got DS3 running on it as a test, and Nintendo claim From are releasing something on it

Nigger, these are literally the golden examples of good indie games when the subject is brought up. This shit is objectively brilliant.

I just want Half Life 2 on a handheld mate

>[shitposting wildly]

> nor would Blizzard be willing to devote the time and resources to make a Switch Overwatch port without evidence of a substantial playerbase.

Are you nuts? Porting to switch would be a drop in the bucket for blizzard, and the normal public would eat it up en masse just BECAUSE its on the switch. You're seriously underestimating "Gamers" in 2017, They're not smart spenders, they want the big popular thing thats advertised, and all it would take is "Overwatch Golden edition" advertisements at gamestop to sell millions

Nigga, nobody ever wanted work with Wii hardware.

And guess what, a lot of devs ported some games there. gimped or not, if Suits demand they are going port no matter what.

it looks worse than the first one sometimes, it most likely can

@368945073
At least try if you're going to debate with me. You're clearly a shitposter with no interest in being civil though, so no (you) for you.

>objectively
>On a subjective topic.

You outta kill yourself too.

I just want Nintendo to fail as a company

>dark souls collection
Please be a good remake.

>unofficial news account

good job Sup Forums

Honest question: Why? I'd unsderstand in the Wii-U era, but switch has actually proven to the public the company is ditching prior methods and making a huge turn around. This is probably the best thing Nintendo ahs done in ten years in regards to advertising marketing and PR.

>account is not managed by Nintendo

Hide and move on people

>yfw still no mother 3

who the fuck said it wasn't?

That sounds like something a twitch user would know... You've been outed normie!

Holy shit are they desperate.

Nintendo, Get out there and finance these games on your system, Don't beg your fans to do it for you.

>Battlefront
>Dark souls collection
>Overwatch
>in 96p
HAAAHAHAHAAAAJHAHAHAHAHA

The company thinks way too highly of themselves.

>Game comes out
>60$
>3 years later
>60$

Why?

>"Because we believe our games are worth just as much as when they are first released."

They think their precious IP's are worth shit, when the only thing keeping those IP's relevant is entirely because of nostalgia.

Sure, Breath Of The Wild looks nice.

It also looked pretty nice for the games that have been doing the exact same shit for over 10 years now, on hardware that was better than the fucking Switch no less.

They try everything in their power to "innovate", by relying on already failed ideas (Switch is not the first console to look, or even function like it does. The only thing it does differently is fucking "HD Rumbling")

They need to get their shit kicked down a notch by other companies that put games before goddamn gimmicks.

>60 frames on Switch
>When it can't even get 30 on ps4

I want to believe you but how?

A sightly less shitty code.

Isn't hard, all boils down to optimization. Any game can be 1080p 60fps.

But devs pick grafix over performance.

>Why
Not him but having Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Splatoon and Zelda on a different system would be amazing.
Since the Wii Nintendo haven't produced a good machine.
3DS with its 240p screen is laughably horrendous and the Wii U was obsolete on launch.

Even now when Sony and MS are pushing to 4K Nintendo is proudly talking about a 720 screen.

Its not all about graphics I know, But no other company could fall this far behind and still have people praise them for it.

Nintendo outright pays for the games to retain value, thats a japanese pride thing and no i dont agree with it, but its their thing. If the game stays high priced, it means the game hasnt lost its luster.

Believe fromsoft then.

>Dark Souls
>Hotline Miami
>Kid Icarus
>Overwatch

I will by a Switch just for one of these

>Nintendo going third party will make the games magically better.

Yeah keep believing that retard.

>thats a japanese pride thing

Only Nintendo does this shit, don't call it a "Japanese pride thing"

If they are literally paying to fuck over customers, then they will be getting absolutely no money from me in the future.

>Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Splatoon and Zelda on a different system would be amazing.

How so? Honestly asking. To me it would feel really bizzare. Pokemon is primarily a handheld thing baring a few console spinoffs, Current age has nothing but 3DS, which has pokemon, and Vita, which is dead as a doornail. You can't just port a portable made game to console, it wouldn't hold us. Nobody would buy Pokemon sun and moon on PS4 because of how held back it is.

PS4 prides itself in graphic capabilities, whether or not they're supreme. Bringing lower grade graphic games to PS4 not only doesn't feel right, but it makes it feel awkward on PS4.

With sony theres a clear line between improvement in gens, You look at a Ps1 game, you know its a Ps1 game due to how it looks, same as Ps2, and PS3, the distinctions are pretty apparent. But PS4, and real PS4 games that push that graphic level, are vastly different from PS3, but then you get Pixel based indies that look like they came out of the GBC/GBA era, and they're on PS4 proper? Its just odd. Indies feel far more at home on a portable console that still supportes pixel based games, like Vita or 3DS. Or even Switch thanks to the handheld mode. Even PC, but PC has no graphical restrictions.

>haven't produced a good machine
>want games that came from those 'not good machines' on another platforms

Come on now.

>implying they wouldn't remove the avoidable rape scene from Hotline

SK is on 3ds, and Nintendo itself demanded fanservice outfits for Bayonetta.

They don't give two fucks. NoA can't do anything that they don't have on hands, even then, if NoJ says so that can't do jackshit.

>No check mark

Fuck off

Because boob jiggle and erotic posing is on the same level as straight up rape.
The only thing that comes close is one of Bayo's scenes where she gets buttplundered off screen, but thats not the same as a fat fuck mounting a beat up girl.

Kid Icarus supported the Circle Pad Pro... for left handed mode.

>Federation Force
So nintendo is just trying to trick people now?

>Battlefront
>Overwatch
>DaS3
>Ever being able to run on the Switch in a million years

Developers don't make separate versions of their games for previous generations anymore. If it doesn't run as-is it will never happen

Do you have proofs that can back your argument or just pulling it from your arse?

>plants vs zombies 2
>phone p2w garbage
>still no Insaniquarium 2
>95% of all Popcap franchises are buried

EA was a mistake,

I feel like Rocket League would be awkward with the joycon stick positions, I use the right stick a lot to check positions and having it below would be annoying.