Will there be any JoJo game port on steam?

Will there be any JoJo game port on steam?
I need my STANDO fix

I wish

bump

kys your memes aren't funny

Game's kinda crap anyway, ASB was so much better. Why dont we get THAT ported instead?

The Capcom Joe-joes are the only good ones.

Yes.

elaborate pls my good friend

You could emulate the Capcom fighting game. ASB and EoH are both shit so don't bother with them.

>there will never be a JoJo action moba like smite or paragon despite the stands being perfect for it
>no confusing as fuck king crimson kit
FUCK

you think they gonna get ported?

If licensing is not an issue (which I think it will) they could port the Capcom arcade's HD edition with that crap filter on, and not the original, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that either.

>There will never be a Steel Ball Run cart racer

> ASB was a good base for a solid, serious fighter. Just needed to tighten and tweak a lot of stuff, and improve the balance
> Instead throw it all out, and make a Ninja Storm style "Mash Square to attack/combo" game
I will never not be furious.

>Use Bites the Dust
>Game goes back a few minutes to the state it was, but everyone starts taking the damage they took in the last few minutes
Chaos ensues

r8 my Jolyne

degenerate

>two enemies with low HP chasing a ally
>playing Jotaro
>use your ult(Stop Time) and finish both
>to everybody else, they just died and you just popped right there

Man, that'd be fun.

I'm almost positive there's at least one jojo map for warcraft 3.

i've spent my childhood in w3 custom maps, i don't remember any.
Unless someone recently made one.

looks like a cheap bimbo knockoff

Jolyne is cute

>Play as Speedwagon
>Use your Ult (spinning knife hat attack)
>Kill literally everyone nearby

I definitely remember seeing something JoJo related. Probably one of those anime arena maps.

It would be the perfect Jojo game and i'm mad that it will never exist

Yeah they already made EoH and it was ass and didn't sell so shut the fuck up.

he could be a character in anime arena but not explicitly JoJo maps

Someone could rip the Diamond Records assets and cobble together something pretty neat, I bet.

i want muh JoJo games on steam
i want to STANDO and MUDA MUDA MUDA and make men do weird poses

nice meme I really appreciate!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REFEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE

To be frank, that game is kinda eh

So long as SJ is teamed with Bamco, you will never see a proper jojo's port in your lifetime

People like you and secondaries have really put me off JoJo.

You aren't missing much. As far as I am aware from the games I have played there doesn't exist a jojo game that is above mediocre, which is weird given how popular and numerous the source material is. You would think some company would have take advantage and made something truly amazing, especially now with the animes going out and getting an even wider audience especially in the west.

I bought a ps3 to play that game. Is an epic shit

Uh oh, watch out, TripleQ's triggered

>As far as I am aware from the games I have played there doesn't exist a jojo game that is above mediocre
The Stardust Crusaders fighting game on the PSX/Dreamcast is pretty awesome, the cast isn't the best balanced and it kind of sucks to have a game only based on one part (young Joseph aside) but in pure gameplay terms its up there as a damn good fighting game. It's only been downhill from there though - that game was an absolute fluke

I've only played the recent titles, that's why I didn't say "all Jojo games". Also I heard that a Jojo gameboy rpg exists and is pretty good?

I hope something truly great comes along someday, whatever the genre. I think the series deserves it.

ZA WARUDO

At this point, I'd say no. Naruto, One Piece and Saint Seiya went through the same situations without any previous games being ported, so your best bet is to pray for the next JoJo game to be multiplatform.

Or yeah, sure, just wait for RPCS3.

DAI ICHI NO BAKUDAN, SWITCH ON

I just want HTTF with more characters. Specially Jonathan, Josuke and Gappy.

They don't have the license anymore, so I'm sure if they can.

No more fucking fighting games jesus christ

I'm sorry you're too stupid to do a qcf.

Gyro dies

Not sure*

ASB was hot garbage too. The only good one is HftF which you can play RIGHT NOW.

JoJo is shit for fighting games though. Stands post-3 just aren't made for straight up fighting. JoJo is about outsmarting your opponent with contrived shit

There hasn't been a JoJo fighting game since 1998.

At least it's not musou shit.

What is this nigger saying

So you wan't a puzzle game? JoJo chess?

Something like that.

It'd have to be innovative because theres no game that feels like JoJo

POINT AND CLICK BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Eyes of Heaven was your best bet. Now all you can do is hope for a possible ASB 2 or EoH 2 with a PC version as well.

On the plus side, the anime bringing in the popularity and attention does mean we have a higher chance of seeing more Jojo games in the future.

You aren't missing anything. Both the CC2 JoJo games are garbage.

Yell at CC2 and Bamco and maybe you will someday

This.

Nips don't play PC games
And Jojo is not like Naruto in which the games sell better outside Japan. Jojo just started to get popular outside Japan but is still very niche for them to do ports into a platform that is only worth sells wise outside of their country.

You can always just use fightcade and play the old Capcom jojo fighter online.
Still a way better fighting game than ASB.

>Jojo gameboy rpg
You mean the 7th stand user and is not gameboy game, it is a PC fanmade game that was made to look like a gameboy game.
Yes is actually really good, you get to be the 7th crusader with a created character and you get one of several pre-made stands through a personality quiz, also the game has a lot of interesting interactions and the original content mixed into the plot is actually pretty decente.

What would take for a company to make a new version of 7th Stand User? It's pretty much the same idea Dragon Ball Xenoverse has, with your character interacting with the main cast and fighting alongside them. That works for any goddamn anime game.

Not the same user, but there IS an actually official RPG based on JoJoSC. I don't remember if it was on SNES or GameBoy, but it exists, only released on Japan though.

SNES and it wasn't very good
There is also two ps2 games that are more of beat em ups, one based on Phantom Bloodshed and the other on Vento Aureo, they are ok.

Infinity chan is making a new 7th stand user based on part 4 with a new artstyle and revamped combate system.

Fuck i meant Phantom Blood, my fucking phone's autocorrected it.

why is jojo so fucking shit anons?

SBR racers would obviously be on horses.

I was kinda following their progress for a while, but haven't in months. How is the game doing?

What the fuck was up with that

SO
NO
CHI
NO
SA
DA
ME
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O
O
O
O

You realize there was more to it than mashing square, right? Me and a couple of friends have played it competitively on and off since it came out. It certainly isnt the most complex but interesting combos, resets, set-ups, meter management, its ALL in the game if you play it enough.

I played the demo for ASB recently and it too has mash square to do long combos (even ending with a super) at least with Jotaro and Dio Brando.

Josuke would obviously ride a motorcycle

Diamond Records is super fun, it'd be a fun port for like the 3DS or something. TECHNICALLY you can play it on PC right now though.

>came out last tuesday.
>havent installed it yet.

I guess theres no reason for me as im sure i wont get any bonus now.

Nah you still get plenty of bonuses, like the free 50 Diamond Coins; that's enough for 10 characters. The only thing you missed out on are the like 6 Coins as compensation for maintenance. Everything else is free game.

Hell there's an event going on right now that gives you enough EXP items to catch up to the people that have been playing all week. I made a second account yesterday for rerolls and I'm caught up already.

tfw I'll never get a 5 star it seems

I got mine on my second reroll with just a single pull. iirc they bumped up the rates, at least for the Josuke 5 star.

Alternatively you could get 10 Shigechis.

Only worthwhile Jojo game by my experience is 7th stand user.

Also when the fuck is the zombie arc ending

Whats this like? Is it actually playable with moonrunes?

tfw I've been 'playing' this 'game' for 3 years.

I wish they'd just translate it

This and that Fire Emblem game are the first mobile games I've seen that are actually somewhat decent

It's amazing that even Japans gacha cash grabs that exist as gambling replacements are better than Americas freemium garbage that dont even really have gameplay

By the way they're talking about, sounds like mobile trash just like Naruto's Ultimate Ninja Blazing or Fate/Grand Order.

Diamond records is a mobage yeah.

It's pretty playable despite moon-runes, but there's a lot of English guides already. It's a 3D beat 'em up with a shitload of characters and they'll be adding more every so often. Apparently Tonio and D'Arby are coming soon.

Try 7th Stand User. For a game made in RPG Maker 2000, there's a lot of content and depth. It represents what a Jojo game should be better than any fighting game ever would.

Game with Joseph Joestar as MC FUCKIN WHEN

Yeah this, it's probably one of the best JJBA games and it's not even official. I'd kill for an official JJBA JRPG.

>Car Platinum and The Wheels aren't the same type of car

When Yasuho gets killed like the trash she is.

>caring about meme jojo

>Jose getting chased by an automatic Stand
>Has to have a Hirose guide him to the Stand user who's a cripple hiding somewhere
>just before this Norisuke mentioned to Josuke he has a motorcycle and said he'd teach him how to ride it (this was probably a jab at the original Highway Star arc but still)
>seemingly far along plot-wise, Jobin's motives are gonna be revealed soon and end-game might be happening in the next year
Zombie arc is Jojolion's Highway Star it seems, we've got a bit longer with it.

>Jose
thanks autocorrect, meant Josuke

>mobile 3d beat-em-up
These never last well, they always turn to shit once newer chars come out because balancing is difficult.
There was a bleach game, a one piece game, a naruto game i think, and a few others and they all went to shit after a few months. Weird they even chose this since Jojo + Gacha = As much yens as F/GO gets.