Hey Sup Forums. My girlfriend wants to play video games with me, but i don't own any 2 player games

Hey Sup Forums. My girlfriend wants to play video games with me, but i don't own any 2 player games.
What ps4 game will bring the two of us the most enjoyment?

>Ps4
>game

Let her peg you

>What ps4 game will bring the two of us the most enjoyment?
Nothing, just fuck instead.

EDF 4.1

Bears cant drift

>a Mario

I recently played RE5 with my woman. Its cheap (I think it was $20) and fun enough to be enjoyable purely as a co-op experience. You actually have to work together and even have the chance to save one another at times.

I came into this thread to check for this reply. Thanks user.

TPS and FPS games are pretty hard to get into if you've never even held a controller before. Handling one analog is pretty hard, two is pretty much impossible.

Fat Princess Adventures is pretty good couch co-op.

It's a cute and silly little Diablo clone, that's simple and engaging to play. It even does some things smarter than Diablo on PS4 by not taking up the whole screen when one of you changes gear.

You could also just get Diablo, or even Divinity: Original Sin, but they're more complicated, and may turn her off.

I didn't realize she hadn't played games prior. It's still not a hard game on the easier difficulties. I haven't played enough PS4 co-ops to give a better suggestion.

WAIT! Diablo 3 is the most new gamer friendly type of game and is also co-op. DO IT.

why is her posture completely fucked?

I watch her play danganronpa because she is cute when going through the bullshit they serve us in these games.

>eating pussy
>not hard

p. gay.

the one where you put your dick inside her vagina and pee profusely.

>Pretending to enjoy the taste of salty milk and coins
Should've been gay, fag.

>A Mario

REALLY??

>licking disgusting vaginas
You fuck shit tier girls m8

Buy a switch nigga
Sony is for the ones dat have their right habd as a girlfriend

>Girls
I fuck anyone I want.

>not being bi
>not eating pussy then slurping sissy boi cock
>not being in a polyamourous relationship with 2 people
>not being a disgusting degenerate

Donald Duck posture indicates she's been sitting on her hairy fish all day, everyday.

>he calls a mario "a toon"

lmaoing at ur life

I don't know who makes these shitty images, but I hate them.
I still haven't figured out why they all have the same image quality as an early 1900s photo either.

resident evil 5 or 6 coop maybe

used to get blown while playing etrian odyssey 3. now i don't have a gf :(

Are you player 1 or player 2?

>"We will swap after I lose a man."

I'd like that

Just buy a Wii. You can probably get it used for like $50 at this point and it's way better for local multiplayer than the PS4. You can also pirate all games on it so you don't even have to pay for games.