NOOOOOOOO GOD DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOO GOD DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-the-kotaku-review-1792776350?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
youtu.be/lbz-gLFjFXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

WAHOOOOO

DELETE THIS

fake news

Based on the awful launch selection who can argue?

When it gets firmware updates, a bigger library and more features then it will be more worthwhile.

Rating a system at launch is still silly though.

Please stop, no.. this was supposed to outsell the iphone.
>opinion
>xd muh fake neus

>Buying a system at launch.

Only have yourself to blame.

>tfw IGN reviews are so all over the place you don't if you should trust them or not now
They've come a long way to a point.

>too much water
And people still take IGN seriously

if it runs 100/100 games nobody cares.

....our.........console....................................................

They obviously didn't get their bribe from Nintendo.

Hmmm...

My DS Phat lasted me up until I had to upgrade for the 3DS

Nintendo doesn't bride dishonorabru gaijin.

>Rating a system at launch is still silly though.

No, launching a system with nothing is silly.

Zelda is the only game at launch worth getting. All the other games are tech demos to show of their new controllers.

>Rating a system at launch is still silly though.
Why?

daily reminder:
skyward sword got 10/10 from ign

so the switch is actually a 0.7 then?

Because console are a long term investment that you won't get all out of it for years.

The PS4 is only now worth owning IMO after 3.5 years.

And it almost deserved it

Wow they are being generous. I would of giving it a 3.5-4 out of 10. Current hardware and software its pretty much a nvidia tablet with worst games for the fact of unable to steam pc games to it. It would rank lower than Wii u because not backward compatible and all Wii u games are getting release so it's just a relaunch of a Wii u.

Will never get third party development because of the lack of 86x and no Google play or Apple store it's really just gonna be a Wii u 2 handle held edition.

But it's true.

Marketing killed the wiiu. The problem was never the console itself. The wiiu was an actual innovation, the switch is a wii v.2

>The problem was never the console itself.

>it's a "Sup Forums will only spam the IGN review of the Switch because it's the most negative one compared to all the other reviews out there that sound much more positive and paint the Switch in a better light" episode

oh boy, can't wait for the next week of constant 6.7 spam

Reminder: Only spam the reviews hat most align with your own shitposting

Skyward sword is a 10/10 game. Looks much better for its generation than botw.

yes, it's a good game, but it shouldn't get 10/10 imo, an 8 or 9 would work

Let us know when that happens, then.

how can they honestly rate this

You can buy it on Friday

Shenmue got a 9.7 on the dream cast.

Deserved imo

Cucktaku says it's not worth buying.

kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-the-kotaku-review-1792776350?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

All launch lineup that aren't PS2 always sucked dicks. Not like I'm defending the Switch, its lineup is especially garbage.

Sure, they're the ONE corporation that doesn't bribe reviewers and media outlets.

Actually they said "wait for now unless you really want it"

Okay, so Nintoddlers are officially in irredeemable tier. Can we send them to a containment board now?

In 2000 it was absolutely deserved.

Who cares about IGN?

They're the hugest hacks in the biz anyways.

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Once again IGN disappoints with their generous marking.

The iPhone didn't exist in 2000.

Playing PS4-lite games on a 6 inch fucking tablet is wizardry. Why won't you people admit this shit? The tech as a console is mediocre in comparison to others on the market but what the switch set out to achieves is impressive

>Reviewing and Rating Consoles

Seriously, why they do this?

>IGN
wew I knew you were desperate Sup Forums but this is too much

I'm talking about Shenmue

i want purple green joycons

>PS4-lite

That was basically the Vita and we all know how that went.

Why not?

Please, explain. Explain why consoles shouldn't be reviewed and rated. It's an object that people can purchase.

As in "don't buy if you aren't absolutely blinded by Zelda hype".
Sounds pretty scathing to me

This, having a portable PS3-level console is amazing.

but he's right it wasn't.

THIS THIS
It doesn't fucking matter if they say bad things about nintendo sama

Not even buying the console senpai, but using a console review from IGN to shill is too tryhard

Zelda is a very average game though, no way will it be a console seller

>in just a week we went from crying sonyfags at "Horizon is so simple compared to Zelda", to nintyfags crying over the score

I love this board, I truly do. No shitposting last forever and it's always changing.

Wahoo

Yeah but does it matter if no one played it because dream cast didn't sell well.

same terminology is. You have a hamburger shop. You have the world greatest hamburger. Everyone rates you hamburger to be amazing and perfect and cost is reasonably priced . No one comes to your shop and you sell no hamburgers you go out of business. What did you do wrong?

>nintendo can't even cough up enough cash to pay IGN for 7/10
when will delusional nintenyearolds abandon this dying company

So it got a pointboost because it exists for the wiiu which got more points than the switch?

Vita was PS3 lite tho

And Vitas failure had nothing to do with its hardware. The hardware was it's only positive. It's failure was to do with awful retarded sony practices, and them abandoning it after just 2 years on the market.

>Not a console seller
>When every journalist and most of Sup Forums was hyping it up like the second coming of video games every day before the leaks

Good man, I am going to cancel my preorder now.

>Sup Forums all of a sudden listenes to ign kotaku and polygon

>The problem was never the console itself

Yeah it was the shit games

>Haha we swear we never said we hated them

>*BING* *BING* YEEHEE! WAHOO! *BING BING BING* 1UP! WAHOO! YEEHEE! YEEHA!
>uhh, could you turn that thing down?

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Who the fuck rates a console at launch?.

This thing is shit.
It's neither meat nor fish.

It can't even render Zelda with stable 30fps@1080p.

And it's expensive as fuck, if you include all the extra stuff you need.

Into the trash it goes.

So you saying Nintendo should pay for good reviews just like your favorite console manufacturer does?

YOU HAVE TO SIT CLOSE TO THE TV JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS THANKS BASED NINTENDO FOR BRINGING BACK MEMORIES

not a nintendo fan but, people who buy nintendo games buy them knowing the nintendo system aint the strongest.

so what does it matter to them that the console is rated low when they already know its not going to be the most powerful one?

from all the things they listed in their review, some of it is subjective, like the games available scenario, many people are getting the switch without having owned a WiiU so the games coming out are pretty exciting.

the Kickstand is a non issue, at the very least they did ad one, none of my tablets have ever come with a kick stand included.

The controller sync might be an issue, I'll give them that, shouldnt be an issue for me though since I play from like 6-7 feet away from the screen.

Online should be available AT launch as Nintendo said, so obviously it wont work in their review units, VC will come later though, I don't think it will take much longer since games are already going to be available in Japan for VC.

small UI for tabletop mode is a given, but then again you are supposed to play about 2-3 feets away from the thing.

Basically. if you are an adult, you shouldn't have much problems with the system, if you plan on handing it to a kid then I would consider it.

BING BING

What is this logic?

Why should it not be rated? It's for sale. If it's a piece of shit then they shouldn't launch it in this state.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can you please not type like this? Thanks.

>all this samefagging
Sont fans are really bored, didn't Horizon just come out? Why aren't they playing it?

Well, he's half-right. The WiiU was notoriously hard to develop/port games over for. Other than Nintendo themselves and second party, developers didn't want to make games for it. A console can only do so well without the rest of the game industry backing it.

Normies literally dont even know it exists

youtu.be/lbz-gLFjFXQ

For all nintenyearolds:
1-800-273-TALK

Your life is important, don't throw it away.

First week here? Sup Forums will take a review that lists "too much water" as a legitimate complaint, as long as it shits on the hot game of the moment.

I was hype until i watched those streams. It looks identical to every othrr open world rpg game made in the last 15 years.

Not that user, but because ultimately, a video game console should be judged by its games. Because otherwise, every console should be graded against all the functionality of a PC.

>Your life is important

If they're playing games designed for 8 year olds a a hobby, it probably isn't.

>dropping connection
>even when it is working it has a half second of input delay

Throw it in the garbage.

I AM A NINTENDO FAN

AHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHBLAURGHHDHDHFHFJSLJSJHFUOKMMMMDJDHWJEEEAHSHDJDJ

LGTSS
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7
>6.7

easier to do half-a-presses this way

>because ultimately, a video game console should be judged by its games
Not by its battery life, durability, screen quality, controller, storage, peripherals, audio device support?

These are important factors. Don't act like they aren't.

>says as he post anime for literally 6 year olds.

>not final
Kek IGN doesn't even have the balls to fully score it, I guess they didn't get paid enough by Nintendo

FAMITSU

GAVE

ZELDA

10/10

FUCKING SONYGGERS

Don't swear

Literally who

Can someone list IGN complaints about it?

>how do you want your console
BING BING *1-UP* WAHHAAAAAA JUST-A FUCK UP-A MY SHIT-A FAMILIA

ps2 had a shit launch lineup too