This is a western loli

This is a western loli

Yuck

OI M8 WAT THA FUK U LOOKIN AT

Why does she have the face of an adult in a body of a child?

There's something awfully familiar about that face

Looks like a kobold.

KEK

PFFFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS THE GAME SONYKEKS HAVE BEEN SHILLING AS THE ZELDA KILLER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they made her cute people would jerk off to her. This is the first female character to never get r34'd because it's impossible to sexualize her. Truly a victory for modern feminism.

To lazy to make child face models and animations.

It's the face of a grown man with babyface syndrome.
I should know. ;_;

Is this a boy or girl

That's no loli. It's a shota

Reminds me of this.

Were they trying to be racist with this one? She really looks like a chimpanzee. Like what the fuck.

Genderfluid.

Dude(?) looks like a lady(?)

Literally a man's face on a young girl's body. Why did they go out of their way to make everyone look so ugly in Horizon?

xer ambiguous gender lets me self-insert no matter how i identify! What a win for diversity

Hmm

not even a shota, that is the face of a man in his 30s

holy shit it looks like that kid from Pee Wee's big adventure

protip user; you're not meant to find children attractive. The police might be interested in you. Maybe you should find someone older than an age with the word "teen" in it? Just saying.

I can play as Feral boy on Horizon zero dawn... TIME TO BUY A PS4

Can it do the truffle shuffle?

>xer

>Haley Joel Osment
Aloy sees dead people

These aren't even offensive. Just boring. Come up with something new, you tryhard.

A guy with Dawn Syndrome.

That's not a young Tucker Carlson?

What game is this? My guess is triple A mainstream Western trash. I don't keep up with those anymore.

Overwatch

squad

Problem child 2

That's how pure blooded kangz look like. All afro-americans are tainted by the white devil.

How do you look 0 years old?

Fugg, white people are gross

You're right, Sven. We need to wipe such an ugly race off the face of the Earth and replace them with a glorious, beautiful, black master race.