IT'S FUCKING OVER

IT'S FUCKING OVER

hmm something about this made me think. just how fucked would a company be if all the consoles were purchased and then promptly destroyed leaving maybe 10% of them in the hands of people who actually wanted the console.

NINTODDLERS BTFO

NINTYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>nu-Sup Forums doesn't think is this is satire

wtf I hate Nintendo now

How did pointandclickbait.com get a hold of a switch before launch?

I BET THEY USED A FLOOR MODEL.

SONY IS SOMEHOW GETTING BTFO BY THIS AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCK SONY!!!!!

This is some serious bullshit.

My Gamecube got run over 5 times and still played fine.

How can Nintendo ever recover from this?

How did the police not take you GameCube away and find it a better home after the 3rd time?
END THE ABUSE.

It doesn't even play PS4 discs or Betamax tapes, like WTF Nintendo. How are you failing this much?

>ITT: People being ironic because they think it's okay

Back in my day consoles weren't so fragile.

Im sick of this nintendo disrespect. Im coming for ea h and every fag fron this new sony Sup Forums

They depleted all their remaining reserves of Nintendium with the phat DS.

I wasn't even being ironic.

Nintendo used to be known for their almost indestructible consoles/handhelds.

It generated the whole Nintendium meme.

Long term fucked but short term they just sold 1000% more consoles than they would have otherwise, and console sales motivate developers, and games on consoles motivate more sales of the console

>newfag doesn't think they're shitposts

HERE'S A (YOU)

Simpler technology is bigger and hardier. There are less things to go wrong, and the components are chunkier since they haven't been able to reduce the size through iterations yet.

Try dropping a CRT monitor and a LCD monitor, the CRT outside of rare instances isn't likely to break from a drop from a desk. LCD monitors can break rather easily.

It's depressing that people are so retarded you had to explain this.

Wow it breaks if you run it over with a car?

6.7/10

J

This

I think you mean F

To be fair the New 3ds xl can be used to beat someone to death with it
I dropped mine multiple times onto pure concrete and tile floor and the only thing that happened was the right shoulder buttons got loose
I tried to put it back in place and bent the circuits it's somehow more responsive than before

I'VE PUT MY TRYST IN YOU