PC Gamer on Bloodborne and ShitStation

Listen sonyfags, I am not buying ShitStation 4. I want to play Bloodborne though, but I've accepted it won't be on PC.

What are the possibilities of the following happening:

- PlayStation 5 launches, can actually do 1080p 60fps with high quality textures
- Bloodborne 2 launched
- Bloodborne remastered with 60fps 1080p no chromatic aberration and no frame pacing issues with good quality textures
- Demon's Souls remastered with 60fps 1080p high quality textures

When that happens, I will buy a ShitStation, until then, NEVER EVER.

I'm a PC gamer and I bought a PS4 instead of a GPU upgrade. Bloodborne is the only game I own for the system (waiting for price drops on TLG and Gravity Rush) and it was a worthwhile investment. I put well into 1000 hours into the game between NG+max, co-op, fight clubs and FRC chalices. Enjoy missing out on a masterpiece because of your retarded brand loyalty.

Nobody cares

And nothing of value was lost.

Perhaps consider suicide Op.

Unlikely. They'll continue to push 4k sub 60fps.

A single console hardware can offer double or even more variety to your game collection, Whats not to like?

fuck off pcfat, go play league of dota or whatever it is you fags play

>- Bloodborne remastered with 60fps 1080p no chromatic aberration and no frame pacing issues with good quality textures

They didn't even add any support for """PRO""" version, nobody gives a shit about this crappy game, not Sony, not From Software, not even Sup Forums except for the local minority newfag shills.

Well you are missing out my man. BB gave me the same feels as when i first started playing DaS.

Hopefully never, fuck off

>Actually wanting sequels and remasters instead of a new IP

Nah.

nice blog, fuckface

Why would you make a thread just to say you're not going to play a game while shitting on the people that do? What did you add to the board with this post?

>chromatic aberration

Picked up another complaint to repeat like a bird off the internet, did you?

Because I won't buy a ShitStation console for 1 game.

The only game it has that is interesting to me is Bloodborne.

Japan Studio is working on Bloodborne 2, dumb fuck.

>nobody gives a shit about this crappy game
>except local minority newfag shills

newfags are shiling a 2 year old game? there's multiple Bloodborne threads every single day, you're a retard is the more likely answer

Source.

Triggered sonyggers not welcome, leave.

Only newfags praise Bloodborne as the best game. Literally only newfags who just started to play video games and BB was their first Souls game.

It's a fact.
You don't need to argue.

PS4 is pretty cheap now. Plus you can move your vidya to the couch where it belongs.

That's cool. One less PC babby shitting up the Bloodborne general like they do with the Dark Souls generals.

>PS4 is pretty cheap now

PS4 is obsolete garbage and if you are not getting """PRO""" version now you are a god damn fool.

>my buzzword riddled argument is a fact

avatarfagging is a bannable offense

PC IS THE BEST IT GETS THE BEST GAMES.. that everyone else gets too

I don't care about the price dumb sonygger, I care about functionality, I don't want dead console, it has to have atleast 3-4 good games.

How new are you, newfriend?

Ge Yakuza 0 and Nioh my dude.

why do you post anime girls like that validates your argument?

>I'm not buying this thing
>ok no one cares
>FUCK YOU REEEEEE ENGAGE WITH MY SHITPOSTS

Nah man.

What op said, i'll conside buying a playstation product when they get their fingers out of their asses and actually set a standard for their games.
I haven't played a 30fps game since the fucking 5th gen, i'm not going back.

Because I'm on Sup Forums you fucking subhuman newfag.

Please don't reply to them, it only encourages them

>PC is a brand