You have been kidnapped by a crazed serial killer!

You have been kidnapped by a crazed serial killer!

He has one rule: You must beat him in any multiplayer video game of your choice or else you will die.

Which game do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEuqqiJDP6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quake 3 Arena
I was the best in the world

Guitar Hero III

Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg mod

meinkraft

CS:GO
Most people on Sup Forums are shit at CSGO and most people who'd kidnap someone and force them to play a game to live probably browse Sup Forums

my nigga

settle it in smash

Easy.

Spider Solitare

Super Smash Bros Melee™ for the Nintendo Gamecube

Is it local multiplayer? Then I pick Halo Reach. I'm really great with the cloak and screenlooking

Bamham origins. I never play multiplayer games but this one I was a beast at.

Kamen Rider Climax Heroes
I'm here to spam BULLET and shout SAYOKO!

GunZ

Rock Band

*Quickboosts behind u*

Gears of War

TF2, any class

Space Station 13.

Ridge Racer

Melee

What a cool coincidence. I am the worst in the world.

That game had a vs mode?

Tony hawk pro skater underground.
I will rock his shit

Pokemon stadium

Blazblue or guilty gear

Tetris Attack

I would say League of Legends because no one can beat me, except because of my teammates.

Marvel 2 nigga

Crash Team Racing or Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed.

Catherine

> Blaming teammates

Yeah, you definitely play League

Yeah it was really janky and so pretty funny to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEuqqiJDP6w

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in promod.

>RNG the game
It's like you want him to cum up your ass

I tell him to pick whatever game hes best at because I ain't no pussy casual.

His favourite game because I want to die

fuck yes

Magicka.
Assuming he isn't some hyperbolic gamer killer who has at least 50 hours in every videogame, he'll still be figuring out the controls while I mash out some ridiculous combo like super exploding electric ice wall.

Even if you give him an hour to mess around the learning curve isn't in his favor.

Super smash bros melee
I can wavedash

Neotokyo

War of the Monsters.

Ricochet

Soul Calibur 3.
See you in hell!

das1 pvp

Bad Company 2
Not sure how you would 1v1 in that, but i'm sure i'd manage to fistfuck his boyhole in that game.

100% Orange Juice.

Project M 3.6, no banned stages.
That or Super Mario Strikers

Melee. Even a basic marth with one week of drilling techs will weed out 99% of players who have ever played this game.

Rocket League

Pokemon red/blue
but our team have to be starter + 5 from the first route after acquiring the pokeball and no training
>I live life dangerously

came here to post this

Do I get time to shake off rust? Do I know how skilled he is in general?

If he is average skill, smash 64. I used to play my roommates in college and I only ever didn't get first maybe 5 times out of literally hundreds of times playing. We would do 10 stock and I would get about 30 kills a game as DK. I was good but I know that competitive people were better than me which leads me to

Goldeneye. Also played a lot. I unlocked all the cheats, mastered strafe, and could at least put up a good fight against "pro" players (since most are just speedrunners which is not a bash against them but uses different skills than multiplayer)

Gitaroo Man

Hold'em poker

TF2, on a surf map.

that rule is so fucking gay i´d rather die without embarrassing myself during the last hours. you said a crazed serial killer so it doesnt matter if i win or lose, i´m next.

TF2

EvE Online, watch him not even know what to do

CodMW on PC

I was really, really, fucking good at sniping on that game. When I finally stopped playing I was averaging about 50/4 K/D when playing seriously (though I would usually just piss off my teammates at that point because that was more fun. My tactics included; smoking friendly snipers, trapping friendlies at spawn points, shit talking everyone on the server in rhyme, trying to go the entire round without being killed which involved just hiding the entire round, stalking one teammate the entire round and getting in his way whenever possible)

I feel pretty confident in both my Soul Calibur 2 and Tetris skills.