From IGN's video review

From IGN's video review

> "I didnt have any problems in handheld mode with the joycons docked directly to the tablet, but when disconnected and used with the included grip, or individually, the left joycon temporarily desync's relatively often. Link died more than a few senseless deaths because i couldn't control him for a few seconds at a time, and i saw it happen several times when playing 1 2 switch"

In all seriousness, how the fuck is this even allowed ?

Looks like the ice cubes melted

It's a software issue like the PS3 has, it will be fixed as part of the day one update

sauce?

>Source: My tender bum-bum.

so this is basically an android tablet? emulator when?

So shit we already knew from the sounds of things.

What PS3 issue? Source for your claim?

>being this new

As you can't answer the question, I accept your apology.

>gaming "journalists" cry when companies don't do interviews with them or give free early handouts
>companies relent and give out unfinished copies of their products
>"THING IS BROKEN. TOP 10 REASONS TO NOT BUY AND KEEP SUCKING COCK INSTEAD"
>disproportionate media backlash thanks to the clickbait
>companies decide to stop dealing with those journalists
>the cycle starts over again

And still the industry wonders why Nintendo stopped doing E3 bullshit.

the thing knows when the cons are slid in, so its reasonable to assume it knows when you disconnect them

unless your suggesting they build a few million cons with a 10 cm module, day one patch

Good thing I'm never using it in tv mode

You do realize that "unfinished product" is coming out in two days right? That's what people at retail are getting.

enjoy your 2.5 hour battery life

The writer of the review said in the comments on his Twitter that the score would be a lot higher if this problem was fixed. Wired cited this as the biggest problem they had as well.

I'm not buying it until Nintendo announces that it can and will be fixed via firmware update.

Good thing I got a nice powerbank a year ago for my phone

The issue is, pretty obviously, a firmware problem with the power being supplied to the bluetooth shit. It's terrible, but thankfully fixable.

Gee I can't wait to walk around town looking a gay Borg with wires and shit coming out of every pocket and corner.

I obviously won't be playing with my switch while walking, both my switch and powerbank will be comfy in my backpack

Why do you need to bring video games with you. Do you have an addiction. Why can't you wait until you get home.

i think nintendo's done for.

the switch is literally just a wii u with a controller you can disassemble, and slightly more powerful. oh and more expensive games since it's a card.

this

also EU units were not affected it

Nah I'm not an addict, playing games during my break or commute to school is a hell of a lot more fun than refreshing my Twitter feed for the 200th time or shitposting on Sup Forums

>BotW runs and looks worse in TV mode than in Handheld mode

Jesus christ how embarrassing.

b-b-but... did you see 1 2 switch?!

So glad I just saved up the money and didn't pre order.

but you can't take a wii u out of the house. why do you compare it to a wii u? why not literally any other handheld that you can disassemble? how desparate are you lmao

nice

not if you use the grip, slide it into the gamepad and not have fat hands

sup Sup Forums real nintendo japana boy here.

OS for switch is iOS

Internet Browser will be Safari, comes August 12th

Youtube app comes December 19th

App Store comes July 5th will integrations with the Eshop

What

someone in engineering is getting fired

you only get one chance to make a first impression

I honestly want the Switch to succeed but it's looking like it'll have a really wonky launch.
Not pre-ordering seems like a great idea since if you really want the system you can wait for the kinks to get ironed out.

This happens with literally every Nintendo system but Sup Forums is quick to forget that

Nintendo always using cheapest obsolete technology and selling it at a premium.

I'm so glad they shaved $2 of the price of the unit by only including 32gb memory instead of 64gb. Now I have the privilege of going out and spending more money on an SD card. Thanks Nintendo!

There is probably a bug where it goes into low power state when on the Switch, but doesn't go back to high power when taken off. Honestly if it's using the same Bluetooth tech as the DS4 then there is no reason why it's bugging out unless the power profiles are bugged.

thas not how memory work kid