webmshare.com/xAG7n
webmshare.com/Avg6A
youtube.com/watch?v=QAsdTs0aqDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it have Fortunate Son?

SILVER SPOOOOOOON

only played it for 2 matches but
>outdated engine that doesnt run well
>same clunky buggy shit as ro2 (constantly getting stuck when trying to crawl etc)

eh, im not feeling it

I hope they add the paper doll back in. It was really helpful to see where you were shot or if you were even shot at all.

>some folks are born
what did he mean by this?

OOOO THAT RED WHITE AND BLOOO

???
do you mean senators warrior?
baka

I'm going to sound like a faggot but it is just a beta.

It plays a lot like Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

its still using the same engine though. they wont ever manage to fix the clunk

the maps are pretty good tho

Does it have Helis?

BUT IIIIIM JUST A SOUL WHO'S INTENTIONS ARE GOOD
ITS THE TIME OF THE SEASON WHEN THE LOVE RUNS HIGH
MY MOTHEEERRRR WAS A TAILOR
ALL THE LEAVES ARE PROUD
AND I WANNA PAINT IT BLACK

Yes.

Pilotable helis, and Commander can call in a napalm stike.

is that a girl?

>Napalm

Nice, do you have any webms?

It's literally one of the most famous war photos of all time, are you fucking retarded?

literally RS2.0
not worth your time
also
>muh asymetric gameplay
great idea TW

It has Hueys (obviously) which are used as transport slicks, as well as Cobras and Loach gunships.

yea I am
and that person in the picture is veeerry feminine

not really, stop looking at traps user

Probably because he's only 16.

trust me I'm obsessed with feminine facial features
that's a girl face

DO YOU SUCK DICKS?

youtube.com/watch?v=d3JETOGrE-0

he has a nice feminine nose

what kind of beta was it?
closed?
never even heard about closed beta and shit
is it for preorder fags only?

and jawline and a VERY feminine smile senpai

No, that's the most famous.

Marky Mark skin when?

and drugs

They're doing it in waves.

You sign up on the website and they hand out beta keys at random. I think there's one more wave before the game comes out.

Larry Wayne Chaffin

webmshare.com/xAG7n

Looks kinda weak.

trippin'

>those hands

kek

Its meant to be an "ultimate" area clear with a long ass cooldown.

webmshare.com/Avg6A

>the doors starts playing

It is weird that the maps have such an emphasis on short lines of sight/CQB, when it clearly does not work well with RO2 derived mechanics (and buggy movement especially). The devs could really look at how Insurgency does things in that compartment.

Increasing the lethality of torso shots was a huge plus compared to the previous waves. There was nothing quite as frustrating as hitting the GI in the chest with a 7.62x39 and the fucker did not even slow down. Sure, that still happened but not so often anymore.

The new sound system was just plain fucked up. Sounded like everything was going off 2 meters from you. The sound a grenade makes when hitting the ground was the worst, you could be well outside the lethal radius and still hear the "knock" at full volume. Difficult to suppress the RO2 taught reflex to dash in the opposite direction. Also, helis everywhere.

Overall though, I think this is going to be a good game if they just take the time to polish it. Nobody wants to see another release like RO2.

How are the sounds? I think they're the biggest flaw in RO2 and RS, everything sounds so wrong, almost nothing feel it has any punch and the sound levels are so fucked up as you can hear your footsteps during artillery and stuff like that, it really takes me out of the game.

>Beta just ended
Oh fuck me, I didn't even know the beta was on. Any release date confirmation yet?

In the next beta wave, the new audio is being added over the placeholders. Right now it's complete ass.

Is the game graphically close to KF2 or does it look horse shit like RO2 and RS?

Looks better from this POV

looks like crap, shouldn't there be the white phosphorus cloud?

Shadows are good and the maps have some good variety in scenery.

Like you can start fighting in a jungle and then a mountain filled with tunnels.

Visually it's amazing, the foliage is enough to hide in and the jungles can get dense as fuck.

>Mama forgive me

youtube.com/watch?v=QAsdTs0aqDw

anyone know the scope of the vehicles in the game?

kind of curious if i can ram a tank off a ledge with another tank

Its horseshit graphics

dunno what is smoking.

No ground vehicles dummy, everyone knows that none were used in vietnam ;^)

I think there was only one tank battle in the entire vietnam war.

More hyped for the game than expected. Needs a lot of polish though, but I know for a fact that there's at least one more beta on the way, and since they haven't even got voices in the game I hope they'll be cleaning up a lot of shit.

I don't know what you're playing but I've been in the beta and alpha for months, the jungles are incredible. Song Be specifically is gorgeous.

I saw some people on the steam forum mentioning how it just felt weird compared to RO2/RS1. I agree with that, something about the movement feels worse but the only things I can put my finger on are the floaty gun animation when sprinting and lack of stamina slowing you down over time.

I neither like nor dislike the new gamemode. Most people will probably just play territories.

Performance is still an issue for me, it generally runs well enough to play but scoped weapons kill my fps. I also hope that they are still working on the textures because some of them look like they're on low/medium settings so they stick out badly.

Suppression needs to be toned down or reworked. Tunnel gooks shouldn't be suppressed by bullets flying around on the surface. I also didn't notice much difference between the suppression caused by being somewhat close to a teammate as they open fire and having enemy bullets go right by your head. Lots of tweaking needed.

Reducing zoom was necessary to make it harder to hit people as they make an assault but I still don't like how standard right click restricts your view so much.

Everything said about sounds more or less matches my experience.

I really wish they would keep this more infantry-focused. In the current state it seems like once you get proficient with the Cobra, there is nothing stopping you from totally raping the enemy team apart from the SAMs. On the other hand, unless you get people willing/able to fly the transports on the US side, you are going to lose the match.

Really liking the supremacy mode tho, have gotten a bit bored of the territory 24/7 on RO2 during the last 500 hours.

It's unreal engine 3

So is KF2.

>literally rising storm 2
>the game is a sequel to rising storm
>dont waste your time

there's a difference between 2 and 2.0
a sequel and a copy

LSD is nothing like that

the colors and distortion are far too much but they get the wall breathing right

>microtransactions
>skins and crates

its shit
dropped