OH MY GOD. NINTENDO IS FUCKING DONE FOR

OH MY GOD. NINTENDO IS FUCKING DONE FOR

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74805883
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oofa.

It'll still sell out.

Huh. I'm glad I didn't buy 3.

>nongtongo artificially witholding stock to generate normie news headlines like they did with the Wii

>same site reviewed ps4 after a year and gave it an 8

>creating false demand by limiting hardware creation

Just how upset are you now, on a scale of 1 to 6.7?

>meanwhile Horizon is selling like hotcakes.
Really makes the brainnoodles stir

So was the left joycon crapping out the only major switch issue?

>BotW Wii U actually selling at all
Genuinely surprised.

Aside from the battery life, hardware, library, joycon design, limited storage, cartridge based games, and greedy as fuck pricing on essentially necessary peripherals such as the charging grips and proper fucking controller, no.

hey Sup Forums hows the shitposting going

>For example, Breath of the Wild, which was developed simultaneously on the Wii U, seldom quite makes it all the way to 30 frames per second in TV mode, and it even dips far south of that when lots of particles or physics objects are on screen at once. That it suffers from these performance issues despite a lack of anti-aliasing does not bode well for the system’s long-term capabilities – or its prospects for landing ports of big-budget AAA games.

>charging grips are necessary for 20 hour battery life

Could these random search results spell the end of Sony as we know it?

You don't even know what the fuck they are and you're defending them, while skimming over everything else.
You are an example of why people despise Nintendo fanboys. Eat a fucking bullet.

turn done for what?

I know what they are.
Joycons have a battery life of 20 hours.

Unlike the dualshock 4 that has a pathetic battery life of 4 hours. Sad!

>movers and shakers
>tales of bersiria

I'm glad people are still enjoying Violet's game

Yeah, it certainly has plenty of issues. Hopefully they'll fix some of them by the time I buy one in about a year

theres a difference. remove the 'a'

I think the point that user was trying to get across is that google auto finish is pointless.

Got sent a console early because muh wife is in the industry. She didn't want it sold it to some shmuck for 1300 bucks.

Did she take her bull on a trip somewhere romantic with the money?

Enjoy your ban.

Yuppers, she cuckity cucked me all day

Does your friends dad also work for nintendo?

>Mfw I've been saying the console looks half baked and not very promising since the Switch reveal
>My face as I've watched progressively less people on board with the switch as they see more of it
>Mfw a bunch of the issues I said looked like a strong possibility and got called a retard for thinking have one by one become a reality

I knew the WiiU would be a flop with good games, and that the Switch would be a nasty flop.

I am become Nostradamus

No his mom

>that awkward moment when you realize it's impossible to interest someone in a product they don't want simply by saying "it's sold out" so Nintendo doesn't actually do this

Has the Switch the capabilities to overtake the WiiU as the worst console ever?

caps son

No wonder, all the media has is basically botw and maybe one other game.
No online functionality yet, no eshop, no friendslist, no other games.
There's not much to rate yet since usually the content makes the platform.

>battery life
good considering the power, size and features, basically the same as vita
>hardware
what aspect of the hardware are you referring to? It's incredibly powerful for a tiny tablet.
>library
better launch lineup than the Wii U or PS4, Zelda alone is better than most launch lineups
>joycon design
I've seen nothing but praise for the joycons so
>limited storage
it takes micro sds which are cheap af and it's upgradable to 2 terabytes. It comes with enough storage if you buy mostly cartridge games
>cartridge based games
literally not a complaint. Would you want spinning discs in your handheld system like the pop? Cartridges have faster load times, don't have issues with skipping when the device moves, etc
>and greedy as fuck pricing on essentially necessary peripherals
I agree the peripherals are overpriced but if you think the charging grip is even close to "necessary", you're an idiot. The joy cons have 20 hours of battery life and automatically charge when it's docked, if you're a fat shit who plays games for 20 hours straight, maybe the lack of a charging grip would bother you but otherwise...

So..this is the powah of the 8.0 WiiU...woah...

hahaha most reviews are positives though sorry.

lol

you forgot to slap the whole console itself on the back of the screen.

So many redditors in this thread please fuck off.

Biggest gripes seem to be problems with controllers and online connectivity which will be fixed with day one patch. Sigh. Why even bother putting a score on it.

I'm only mad cause I have a shitload of nintendo stock and this caused the price to tank today.

Not really worried in the long term though, it'll be successful.

>NOT FINAL
what did they meme by this?
glad that im not a sheep who follows kotaku's bitch

get fucked scalper

You wouldn't play console games with an inebriated, cuddly Mashu.

>.02 cents have been deposited into your account

>720p ui on docked mode
>no online service
>no virtual console
>2.5 hours battery
>phone app + payment mandatory to communicate online (not yet available)
>TN panel with shit viewing angles
>ancient tegra hardware underclocked for battery life
>32gb storage with 12gb used by OS leaving you with 20gb for updates, day 1 zelda dlc, dlc games, etc.

wow, absolutely mythical. must be taxing making guesses like this.

I think the point the user you're replying to was trying to get across was that the other user skewed the results more towards negative by including the "a".

There's already a game needing 30gb of drive space, kek.

delete this

It will be fixed in the day-one patch.

actually really well, this has provided better shitposting than we've had in a while

You know what bothers me the most? The 0.7.
The fuck kind of pretentious bullshit are you pulling here with a scale that's based on .1. Just do fucking 67/100, why the goddamn decimal? Why not just round up to 7?

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR A LIVING AND YOU SUCK AT THEM
GO DIE IN A TRAGIC CONTROLLER TO THE FACE BEATING ACCIDENT YOU FAGLORDS

>powerful for a tiny tablet
okay sure, but it's also considerably weaker than the PS4 and XBone, and at a higher price
>joycon design
are you fucking kidding? 3/4 of the reviews mention the left joycon literally not working when it's docked. that's a serious problem
>cartridge based games
when they're limited to 15ish gb, you don't have full reign to do whatever you want with a game and might need to cut corners

>yfw you didnt fall for the switch preorder meme

They have already done it before, stop deluding yourself.

Please give me a reference saying switch game cartridges are limited to anywhere near 15gb.
I'll wait.

The fact is, botw has a 13gb file size because it has to run on the Wii U and the port to the switch is an afterthought.

>drop the Switch once
>joycons no longer lock in properly on the device
God damn this is terrible build quality

You keep saying that, but have no official word from Nintendo themselves saying this.

Just let it go already you stupid fucking fanboy.

Do you know what scalping is?
No..obviously you are a mongoloid.
Never said anything about scalping and I'm not a scalper.

on what planet do you live on? do you not realize people are this stupid and it does work?

I know.

>Horizon Zero Dawn is now the most important game of the year.

So while butt hurt Nintenyearolds are playing the latest Zelda rehash on their Fisher Price tablet, the Sony Master Race will get treated to the most important game of the year. A game that tackles serious real world issues like feminism, race relations and strong independent female warriors!

Get fucked Nintendo kids!

>okay sure, but it's also considerably weaker than the PS4 and XBone, and at a higher price

you are comparing a portable system, like the 3ds or vita to something that is exclusively a home console. You can't make something as powerful as the ps4 in the form factor of the Switch, not yet and certainly not at a competitive price

I sure do feel confident trusting this guy when the first page of google brings up a thread about how he's not reliable

gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74805883

>15ish gb
they aren't limited to that, BotW is 30+ gigs and like previous cartridge based nintendo systems, nintendo will likely provide high capacity ones for large games after launch

>drop phone
>screen breaks
Woooooow
>drop glass
>it smashes
terrible build quality baka desu

Might as well be a high end tablet with extra controllers. I cant imagine people playing that in public, at least the 3ds was compact and rugged.

thats what a scalper would say
get fucked

sjw fag

I haven't seen fanboyism like this since the days of NSider.

So angry, what are you scared that it might do well?
Maybe you are the fanboy playing a different team.

I thought the feminism in videogames meme died a year ago
Damn this guy is slow

>drop Vita like 8 times since 2012, once in to a urinal
>still works perfectly

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

O V E R H Y P E D
T A B L E T

Im just trying to imagine the type of person who plays a Vita in public, at a urinal

Holy fucking shit

ENOUGH WITH YOUR STUPID FUCING VICTIM COMPLEX YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE SHOTPOSTING ABOUT THIS CONSOLE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF IT? NINTENDO HASNT MADE A GOOD CONSOLE PAST SNES THIS GLORIFIED GAMING TABLET LOOKS LIKE SHIT, PLAYS LIKE SHIT AND HAS 0 FUCKING GAMES AT LAUNCH WITH PAID ONLINE AND EVEN THAT THEY COULDNT DO RIGHT. NINTENDO IS FUCKING DEAD THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY EVERY ONE HATES WHAT THEY'VE BECOME

WAKE. UP.

Christ. I was actually considering buying a switch just for Zelda, since apparently the better hardware made a big difference compared to the WiiU version. Plan B was to buy a used WiiU for cheap, so I guess I'll just do that.

> it's SJW shit

I'd rather be called a Nintentoddler all day like the Sonyggers already do rather than listen to this tripe. At least Sonyggers can agree with us that that's the real industry cancer.