Falling for the PS4 Meme

Alright here's the quick rundown.
>Room mate is moving out
>Wants to sell his PS4 and all his games.
>Doesn't know how much he wants for it all
>PS4
>2 controllers
>Bloodborne
>Overwatch
>Nioh
>Uncharted Collection
>Battlefield 1
>Star Wars Battlefront w/dlc
>Destiny w/dlc
>Doom
>Wolfenstein the New Order
>Skyrim Special edition
>Dishonored 2
>Shadow of Mordor
>Dark Souls II
>Dark Souls III
>plus a couple of indie shits downloaded to the console already.

How do I art of the deal this nigga? What price should I offer initially without sounding too jewish? What are other must have PS4 titles?

>inb4 get a switch

10$

Let me get my friend who is an expert in video games

Offer him $200 for ps4, controllers, and Bloodborne.
Don't go over $320 for the whole lot.

200-230 bucks

200 for everything, if he objects tell him that he can't realistically expect to make even 75% back on the original price

bout tree fiddy

Suck his dick and rim his asshole for the games, let him dump a hot steamy load into your boipussy for the console.

OP here, Getting a better idea of what to try, thanks anons.

Provided I swing the deal am I missing any must own PS4 games? all this shit will keep me busy for a long ass time, but anything I should keep a look out for on sale?

I've been eyeing titanfall 2, really enjoyed the first one.

The only game i have in my PS4 is StreetFighter V, if you are into competitive games agaisnt another human being and you are not complete garbage get it. I will never use this garbage console for anything else outside netflix and SFV.

I'm not that into 2D fighters because I can't into combos, but I did enjoy MVC3, I'll look into it at least.

Just remember to not delete his account unless you don't want to ever play any of those games ever again if they're digital.

If you like weebshit, yakuza zero and gravity rush 2

Tell him not to as he will regret that decision

Nier Auto is pretty good if you don't want to play it on PC.

Someone give me a quick rundown on the PC master race.

no kingdom hearts

NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

Find out how much Gamestop will give him for all of that then offer $1 more.

Remind me again.
When is the PC release date?
NEVER EVER

$300 would be fair for it

-Rothschilds bow to PCucks
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Gabengrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be PCuck babies
-all players said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a master race who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have microchips inside you right now -The PCucks are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the PCuck bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Steam
-The systems are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Fucking hell.

This meme is already dead bro.

Tell him the multiplats are worthless to you since you got them on PC in an attempt to lower the price value.

In a few days.

Digimon World: Next Order

About tree fiddy

Bump

that's what they want you to think

if im not being an asshole and dont want to be a jew, that entire lot of is worth around $400, ps4 is atleast $150- $200 easily, and say those game average at $15 each then thats around $200

the lowest i would go is $300, any lower would seem like a rip off