NUTENDO DIES WITH THE SWITCH

PRESS F

>6.7

The WiiU was rated an 8.0

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/03/01/nintendo-switch-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit, give source or fuck off sonygger

I'm pretty concerned with the switch's problems. Nintendo really needs to review the damn thing and fix it soon

>If we had to score it now
The fucking thing is coming out in 2 days, what do they expect Nintendo to do to get a better score?

It's a valid score. You're buying a console for one game which is already available on another console and will be perfectly emulatable in a month.

Goddamnit, stop posting this shit all over Sup Forums.

If we had to score it now...what the fuck does that mean? What are they waiting for that will make it better? Oh, now we have BOTW, 10/10 console?

ign.com/articles/2017/03/01/nintendo-switch-review

>Inb4 "But it's in progress"
It comes out fucking friday

It's an ign review but this isn't the only review calling out its issues, man. I like nintendo but even I can't overlook these problems. Wait for a newer edition of the console, man

Pay up bribes

Nintendover
F

IT IS IN PROGRESS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
IT'S NOT FAIR TO REVIEW IT NOW

Whatever. Enjoy your ban.

It really does seem like this is the nail in the coffin for Nintendo.

Time for Sony to absorb what's left into their first party studios. Mario and Zelda games at 4K 60fps will be nice indeed.

Pay them.

Nintendo is broke tho

If they had the money to bribe anyone they should have had the money to invest in a proper console

>b-b-but its not a console its a handheld

Not to shill or anything, but how can you review a console when it doesn't even have online yet?

N-no.... no FUCKING way.... It is over, gentlemen.... FUCK..

CONSOLE FAGGOTRY

Right, that lack of a web browser and empty eshop are really going to turn things around for them

It's a review in progress but the hardware has some serious limitations and problems. Wait for a second version of the switch, user. You will regret getting the launch version

Nintendo could be fine if they didn't make those buckteeth shit consoles every time.

stop bait pls

*Smacks lips* HOL UP

WE WUZ GAMES N SHEIT?

"IGN gives a low score to a sony game"
>But it-it's ign they are bad at reviewing things!

"IGN gives a low score to a nintendo console"
>NINTENDO DIES WITH THE SWITCH PRESS F

fucking kill me now

comparing a game to a full blown console now?

haha

>inb4 its not a console its a handheld

>It's a valid score. You're buying a console for one game which is already available on another console and will be perfectly emulatable in a month.

Vs what, the PS4? That console at launch was about a 3 or 4/10. The best game on it was Battlefield 4. BATTLEFIELD 4. Let that sink in.

The thing is. This isn't the only bad review the switch has gotten. Wait for a revision of the console or you'll regret it

More like:

"IGN gives a low score to a sony game"
>HAHA SONY BTFO YET AGAIN! HOW WILL SONYGGERS EVER RECOVER?!

"IGN gives a low score to a nintendo console"
>">implying IGN. LOL >gaming journalism. LOL FAKE NEWS"

NEWS FLASH, DONT BUY CONSOLES AT LAUNCH. YOU FAGGOTS FORGET THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME

There's some time to shitendo put some cash in IGN pocket.

At least they won't be able to say BOTW's review was paid for

>lack of third-party support at launch
>lack of third-party support killed it

Yea and it happens the other way too sherlock. Its called fucking shitposting. Learn to ignore it instead of having a fit

Guys the nintendo stock is sinking by the minute, I'm so fucking scared

if you haven't bought the switch yet.. DO IT!!!

>Yakuza Ishin was a release title
welp there goes your argument

>but its japanese!
Yeah!

NEWS FLASH, NEVER BUY CONSOLES AT LAUNCH. THAT WAY THEY'LL FAIL AND NEVER MAKE CONSOLES AGAIN

meh
i will probably leave Sup Forums for some days because i dont want to get spoiled for Botw
also
>IGN

I cant figure out why they dont have more titles at launch

whats the next game after zelda? and that is on wiiU even

A switch that launched a year from now could have an X2 soc and a QHD screen, making it capable of wires-free VR (just strap it to your face with proper holster/lenses).

Not sure if that would be any advantage since it's not clear anyone cares about VR though.

super mario odyssey in december but BOTW is long enough to hold people over

...or perhaps that's an obvious place to go with a switch revision assuming VR starts to take off.

Holy shit I just checked and you're right. Nintendo needs to address these problems soon or the switch could very much fail

You expect people to play the same game for 8-9 months? lol.

>NINTENDO DIED WITH IWATA
No, Iwata KILLED Nintendo.
Nintendo became cancer the moment he took control with the 3DS and Wii.

I preordered two switches and cancelled them. For me these are the issues that got to me:
>faulty joycon controllers
>battery life only 2.5 hours
>shit quality screen on the unit
>shit internal storage
>paid online with no benefits other than getting a vame (some rom that I probably already have) -- (and you don't get to keep it)
>pro controller is expensive as fuck
>no games but botw and I'm hesitant to think it will be anything above average based on how the last few zelda games have been

I will buy one when a revision comes out, if it's even an improvement. Nintendo can do their forced scarcity and keep using shit hardware but at the end of the day people are catching on and not falling for their tactics anymore. Sales will show this in the end.

If anything the Nintendo Switch killed Iwata. He died half way through the development.

Fucking lol. Nintenyearolds officially on suicide watch.

>Nintendo died with Iwata

try again

I don't agree with some of your points as the battery is actually not that bad and I've found at least 3 games I want at launch but you are right about waiting. The switch hardware has plenty of issues. It's best to wait for a revision

>Sales will show this in the end.
People are stupid, they're gonna buy it either way

They aint tho. Pay that fucking fee you obese fuck or we keep the score

Even better. But seriously. You're a fucking idiot if you buy at launch. Let the retards do that first and buy when it's cheaper, has more games and the kinks are flattened out

Choose your words carefully, big guy
That's my wife you're talking about

>Ignorant Gaming Niggers

So basically it's a good handheld but a shit console?

>Virtual Boy
>Alienated 3rd party devs 5ever with draconian policies on the SneS
>Focused on shareholders and not gamers
>Has never personally put his money where his mouth is and hopped back into the programming role to save a video game (Smash Melee, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Stadium to name a few)
>Never even played video games nor understood them
He's a faggot, Iwata was a man of the people and held of the shareholder demands that will destroy the company for an extra decade and a half or so.
If Yamauchi had been around today he'd have been the first person going mobile, pushing P2W, season passes, never selling the full game, etc. It was all about the money for him and the modern vidya industry would have been his paradise.

Stop this shitty meme

>reeeee
Lol

No, Iwata died by computing sudoku out of shamefur dispray.
He realised his entire new course and company philosophy Nintendo has taken since the DS and Wii was a mistake

In terms of first party and what is currently announced

April: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
May: ARMS
Summer: Splatoon 2
Fall: Fire Emblem Warriors
Holiday: Mario Odyssey

>Iwata was a man of the people
>pushes the Wii
>refuse to let go and Wii U happens

>If we had to score it now...

I don't give two shits about the Switch but how is this any different from an actual review and how is it not illegal to publish it during an embargo?

Fucking weak. I expect a Smash port somewhere but still

Iwata worshippers are the most miserable and pathetic cock suckers.

Why did you pre-order two lol?

The joy con problem is definitely an issue, hopefully they are able to fix it somehow.

The battery life is understandable and I'm honestly not sure why people concentrate on this so much, we're talking about a tablet playing a full blown game for 2 and a half hours straight, this sounds very realistic and expected.

I did hope we'd see a 1080p screen on the portable unit, expected it even, however on a 6.2 inch display I really can't fathom this being a huge issue at all.

The internal storage only seems to be a problem for people who will be downloading a shit ton. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you plan to purchase physical cartridges then the internal storage doesn't come across as an issue.

The online does seem shitty, it's cheaper than its competitors, but it's shitty. Fortunately I don't plan to play any online Nintendo games so I'll give it a miss.

Pro controller is indeed expensive as hell but it isn't a necessity at the current time and I don't think it's exactly fair to knock the rating of the switch itself because of it.

No games is very true, I'm looking forward to Zelda on Friday and I might pickup Bomberman but apart from that it seems all we have is indies upon indies.

What does Gamexplain think of it?

They're probably going to announce more games at E3 in three months.

>during an embargo

You mean the embargo that JUST LIFTED?

Posting the competing console scores for reference.