Are they right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First time I agree with polygon in my life
I hope that never happens again though

Nah.

Sage

Of course it's in beta, it hasn't been released yet.

>a beta console for beta people

>Polygon
>ever right

Yes it has...it's just not for sale yet.

Nintendo should have honestly waited until Summer to release the Switch.

At least then they would have Splatoon 2 around the corner, added more features to the OS instead of having it tethered to a smartphone, and fix the joycon signal issues.

Waiting a year for Switch XL. Bigger screen with 1080p and better battery to compensate. Also working Joycons.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8

how about a pastebin of the article? i dont disagree with the premise.

pre release console dosent have any of the features that go live on launch day
HUURRR HURRR ETS NORT FINISH
i swear to god, how do these outlets have a viewer base?

Always do the opposite of what Polygon says

>not waiting for the New Nintendo Switch

Polygon have been riding this for about a month or so now. Every opinion piece about the Switch has been negative.

>it feels like a beta
>most of its features are locked behind a day 1 patch that the press haven't even gotten yet
No shit.

eShop.

That's it. That's the only thing locked behind the patch. There no internet browser, no proper online until Fall, no media apps like Netflix.

At this moment, it's just a $300 pure gaming device, and that shit won't cut it in this industry anymore.

We must take risks to reap the rewards guys

They had to push it out the door because the Wii U was dead in all but name. Now it looks like this soft launch is just going to be a dud. No clue if they'll manage to get the marketing hype up again.

>eShop.
>That's it.
the review consoles have no online functionality at all

While Polygon doesn't have the right to criticize anyone, I sure as shit wasn't going to buy a Switch until it gets a hardware revision.

I guess this means they're right.