Did u buy kats game?

did u buy kats game?

I'll pick it up later in the year when it's $20.

Ya, I haven't gotten around to it yet. I still haven't completed the first though.

Lots of work.

>that face
>that meh forehead

fucked up

Nah, if I had a PS4 I'd buy Bloodborne first

>that broken spine
>same face as every other female he draws
>for a bonus, not at all similar to the character's own face, might as well be a cosplayer
>still not drawing feet
>copypasted background
>this piece of shit is commissioned art and was drawn by a millionaire

YEAH I BOUGHT IT SO WHAT

I think there's something wrong with her spine in this picture. It could be possible to pose that way, but it just doesn't seem natural.

anyone else kek hard at moments like these? it's just fun and silly

is this fake?

damned webm converter left out cecie clapping in the end

this 5.0 rated anime tier writing/scene design makes me uncomfortable

Any new info regarding the 2B costume?

Of course. Gravity Rush puts me in such a good mood.

i swear, anime is a little better than that

still shilling this reddit cuck shit?

pathetic you guys are desperate to slide zelda discussion

Nobody bothered with my thread with the Complete guide. I thought no one cared about this game.

Is it worth buying for the art?

>I'll pick it up later in the year when it's $20.
You mean $200, like the predecessor.

just post here

If you're interested in French/Japanese spoilers, dlc for Japan accounts only and concept art. The concept are for the World section is amazing. Also, spend money on your hobbies, it's worth it if it is. I enjoy art, so worth it for me.

I even tried posting the dlc code on 2ch since I can't use it, but I didn't know it blocks Western ip.

Yep, but I didn't finish it. Defeated Kali and stopped after that to play Nioh but I'll come back eventually.
Shame we get a Raven DLC and not Yunica and Permet.

If there was an English version I wouldn't be as hesitant.

It looks like they, and the rest of the rebels, will have a role in the dlc. At least from their portraits in the book.

>someone saved my image
"Thank you for saving my image"
~me

I bought Raven's. Would have waited for a sale if there was no DLC or story mission with her.

>naive happy-go-lucky qt brownie
>grumpy tsundere edgy glutton
>loyal aryan who could use some cuddling

What's not to like?

>Kali will never kick you in the face

seriously why is team damage on

SMELLY

Im outraged that there is so FEW lewd about kat game.

DELEETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got motion sickness from the demo

I did but I haven't played it yet since I'm still playing William's game.

post more

TRASH GIRL! TRASH GIRL!

I love the game's style but the gameplay gives me motion sickness.

It's the same reason I could never get into Ace Combat. I love the style and the music and the story, but I had to youtube the cutscenes because my head would spin during gameplay.

Are you fat and slow? Be honest

GR2 isn't a limited print run like the first one on PS4.

I bought all of Kat's games and all of her DLC in sony smash.

Underage

Me too, user.

>a manfaced chick will be Sony's most iconic female but not a cute likeable character from something out of Silent Hill's director

It's like how a generic cinematic TPS is more iconic than one of the first 3d first person platformers that came before Quake and Super Mario 64.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with Sony's games and this whole quality vs popularity thing?

I haven't played either GR, but, I wanna try it out. Problem is, I'm conflicted between the Vita, or PS4 version. My Vita needs more love. But, I've heard the controls are better on PS4. I played the Vita demo last night and loved it (Albeit thinking it was too short), so, what do you guys think?

Yes. It lived up to all my expectations and hopes, which was a lot since I loved the first game. They're both among my all time favourites, 2 even more so.

ps4 without a doubt

isnt she suppose to get the 2b leotard skin soon?

No? Should I be?

If it matters, I played the hell out of F-Zero GX.

just get the ps4 version, hardware upgrades aside, the ps4 version has the dlc included in the game while the vita does not

you got any more?

PS4

>My Vita needs more love
The Vita needed more love in general, it's not specific to any one person's. Where the FUCK was my ZHP sequel, NS!? Fuck Disgaea 4, no one even liked it.

Yeah that after credits portion sucked me right into the narrative. I felt every emotion available.

They're just super scared to market anything that would scare away their Uncharted/CoD/Mass Effect new boy gamers. Mainly anime chicks or anything colorful.

I'm not a big Nintendo guy but feel if GR2 was somehow a Switch game it would be the next huge thing.

maybe

PS4 version is 60fps with updated textures and actually looks pretty damn good for a Remaster thanks to the artstyle. Vita version is 30 fps and has some pop in issues, but still fine if it's your only choice.

I'd recommend the PS4 version as it's simply better.

Controls are similar on both so really it's preference in that regard.

I should've mentioned this. I currently have $80, but, I have $8 on my PSN account. If I were to put in a $20 PSN code, I bought buy the Vita version of GR with all DLC, and if I really enjoyed it, I could put $60 into my PSN account and get 2 right then. If I bought the PS4 version, I wouldn't be able to buy 2 right away.

Can anyone answer why gravity rush 1 and 2 answer NO questions about its plot

what happened about the whole kat the lost queen stuff, the orphans, alias, the red jewel the guy had at the end of the first game?

there is no way the dlc can answer these questions, right? (isn't it supposed to take place between 1 and 2 where you play as raven?)

Seems like it was announced before a 3d model started development.

The actual sequel to ZHP is The Guided Fate Paradox. Which also has a sequel. And it sucks.

Fucking NIS.

Did you stop playing at Chapter 20?

>Controls are similar on both
Except PS4 ver doesn't fucking FORCE YOU to use the gyro and touch to use the slide.

L-love you too, Kat :3

I'm still doing side mission and challenge clean-up. I found the shining girl once, but she bamfed and i didn't see an icon to find her again unless I'm mistaken

>that outfit below soldier Kat

what is it?

Maid.

>The actual sequel to ZHP is The Guided Fate Paradox.
Lick my taint, if it isn't an affection sentai parody it isn't ZHP.

Sounds like you didn't get to Chapter 27.

Then you're not done with the story.

Okay now its time to delete.

She is a minor and she is PURE.
Unless she gets blacked

>Kat with black hair

I never knew I wanted this. I hope they add that costume.

I meant left because the image was turned to a different direction

I showed that one because it's a 3d model, so it does exist, and it would complete 16 outfits.

don't listen to this faggotpost all of it

Yeah, I also wish Raven didn't have that red streak in her hair. Overkill when there's plenty of red in her costume.

She also wears a ton of make up and has a chest tattoo. It sort of fits.

At least I think it's a tattoo, it looked like it was protruding a couple times so maybe it's like a sub-dermal or something.

>Kat is actually underage

So is Spike, making things better

What's this shitty art?

I kinda wish we could fight like Kat did in the anime. Anybody got those webms still?

Legal in my country, sucks for you.

>not TOBLERONE

wasted effort

Black Angel

Welcome to the world of Patreon "artists" who skipped the "drawing" part of their education in favor of learning how to use chromatic aberration and blur filters on Photoshop.

Would you?

It's fine.

The more the merrier.

preorded but still gotra beat it

Don't know if that pussy Kat handle my dick tho.

Nope, I'll pick it up when it's 15 bucks. Demo just made it seem like more of the same exact mediocre shit that was 1.

Nvm it's not fine.

But what about when Kat was gone for 1 year or something?
Do these characters age?

Like wine.

>Westernized Kat

Fuck off.

Play Ps4 version, you will get 3 free outfit for gr2

Give vita more love with other game, just not gravity rush

This.

Female gyro is 40? Goddamn. That is not wine is super wine.

Just did, a couple places in the UK just discounted it down to £30 and I platinumed GR Remastered a couple days ago. Also got the Kat Figma on preorder.

Is the anime worth watching whilst I wait for my copy of GR2 to come in?

Did you buy the gr2 ost ?

I'm wondering the art book or ost(4cd)