Can we all agree that this gen is much better than the last one?

Can we all agree that this gen is much better than the last one?

The only console worth anything this gen is the ps4.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Ps4 is last gen. 9th gen is Switch, Pro, and Squorpio

The Switch is a 9th gen console.

Absolutely not. This gen has been complete trash

>Consoles
>Worth anything

A PC and a 3DS are all you need.

Pro is 8th gen, just like the New 3DS.

Last generation was pretty good. I own a lot of different 360 and PS3 games.

Gens don't account for handhelds

>delusional sonyggers
kek
>PCucks
enjoy your hackers

Because you said so?

>huh duhh, let me make a thread implying that the Switch is 8th gen
Did you know you're not doing anything new and exciting by doing this? Happens every gen, never works.

Enjoy your 6.7, the first review the public will ever see because its IGN. AT LAUNCH

I guess? More unspoken rule than anything. I can't think of a time they ever really counted.

Either way it would just me my "said so" against yours. Gens are nothing more than a concept so you could call the ps4 gen 12 for all I care

6=4>8>7>3>5

Not including the Switch, far too early to judge and not sure where to put it.

>It''s not like I even care about this b..baka!

4>3=6>8>5>

No, I own a ps4 and it's honestly not worth having yet.

Last gen was much better for all consoles. Well, maybe not ps3.

But they totally do:

>4th Gen
Game Boy, Game Gear, Atari Lynx and TurboExpress

>5th Gen
Game Boy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color and Sega Nomad

>6th Gen
Game Boy Advance, N-Gage, WonderSwan and WonderSwan Color

>7th Gen
DS and PSP.

>8th gen
3DS, New 3DS and Vita.

>9th Gen
Switch.

lol, Nintendo fans haven't given a fuck about IGN for years

Meanwhile TechCrunch, whose audience is 1000 times larger than IGN, just gave it a rave review

Stay salty neofag

yes.

Switch is the only one that's better

No it's absolutely terrible. At least they tried new things with games on the PS360. The games on the PS4 do pretty much nothing new at all. How many times are people going to be excited to another sequel to a game from 15 years ago or another AAA title that plays like all the other AAA titles? The new gen feels like barely a step up from the previous one. I can't believe how low people's standards have gotten to think the PS4 has an acceptable library after three years.

Do people realize how little progress is being made? It's been more than ten years since the launch of the 360 but games seem stagnant as fuck. Compare the changes from 1990 to 2000 to the changes from 2006 to 2016 or even from 2000 to 2010. Are people losing their sense time or something?

Last gen:
>Xbox 360 library was pretty damned amazing
>wii library was mostly shovelware with a few ok games
>PS3 library was non-existent until then end, when it then became pretty decent

Now:
>Xbox One library is pretty fucking shit
>wiiU library is pretty decent, considerably better than the wii
>PS4 library is still only made up of a handful of decent games, everything else worth owning on it is multiplat

In short, Xbox is doing worse, Nintendo did better in quality, but not sales, and the PS4 looks to be going the same route as the PS3 by taking its sweet fucking time getting any games.

Sorry OP, I think we're doing worse than before.
I am excited to get my Switch on Friday though, and am still curious how the horsepower of the Scorpio will change the landscape.

Not trying to bait, but what have you seen on PS360 that wasn't just a newer PS2 title? I know I haven't played or even heard of every game under the sun, but my impression has been that the PS2 era hasn't ended, it just got more make up.