youtube.com/watch?v=TSgiqzPXR48
horse-news
kazisho.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONCE

FORETOLD

WE

TOLD

Did they intentionally make her ugly? I think every female in ME1, even the doctor are hotter than her

THE

COWE

KANGS

WUZ

BIG OGRE SHIT.

Asari were always ugly. Don't understand why everyone is raging over this parasite.

FURTHERMORE,

AND

Liara was hot
Benezia was hot

GONNA

FINNA

*smacks lips*

Lolk
Seriously though, the parasites that are the Asari should be purged from the Milky Way.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSgiqzPXR48

MOMMY

This.
>Muh blue skin humans
>It's ok that they're cliche because it's an "homage".

>tfw OP and everyone else can post shit like this but I was day-banned within 2 minutes of posting "WE" in a shadow of NIGGERS DON'T BELONG IN TOLKIEN thread a few days ago
Bullshit.

WHATISTHISEXPRESSIONTRYINGTOCONVEY

Post all edits goyim

I NEED A HERO

Mods on Sup Forums have always been shit. I posted a link to a stream on YouTube during a happening and I got banned for a month for "doxxing" even though it was a stream of a public area. He does it for free

my sides

Mods = gods!!!

SOMEBODY ONCE FORETOLD WE TOLD THE COWE KANGS WUZ BIG OGRE SHIT.
FURTHERMORE, AND GONNA FINNA *smacks lips* MOMMY WHATISTHISEXPRESSIONTRYINGTOCONVEY I NEED A HERO.

Good, you deserved it you subhuman piece of shit.

Are you upset that someone took issue with lorerape?

Mods are so fucking inconsistent, they act in 5 minute bursts and purge anything that abuses rules, than lets the board sit for an hour. The best part is when they hit threads that had an inflammatory OP but managed to be completely on-topic and have meaningful discussion.

If you read the leaked IRC logs from the mod channel you find the funniest shit. One of the /jp/ janitors (saegrimr) was literally mainlining meth and staying up 20 hours at a time so he could delete more posts.

gonna need that shit pham

Well, at least he cares.

>Mainlining
Why do you speak like this?

horse-news
.net/2015/01/2-years-of-Sup Forums-moderation-irc.html

Saegrimr is 'whatwinterleft' in the logs

I'm just trying to explain the technique he was using to ingest the illicit marijuanas

Calm your tits sha'niqua

>Jan 06 07:46:51 Oh yeah, sorry alt I sleep mostly during the day because nighttime is when asuka spammer is active.

But you're speaking like degenerate teenage wigger. Why not say he was injecting meth? Why not simply say he was taking meth?
Besides, the implication you made is that he was taking the meth because he wanted to delete more posts. That is extremely unlikely.

Read Saegrimr, like most of the previous /jp/ janitors, was/is mentally ill. The other /jp/ janitor in 2015 was Kazisho, a homosexual brony.

kazisho.tumblr.com/

The current /jp/ janitor is AnonymousofColombia, who has tried to kill himself multiple times and blogs about his mental illnesses..