Nintendrones on suicide watch

nintendrones on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_BMPpDZu7dk
youtube.com/watch?v=_BMPpDZu7dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAA OMG WE TOLD YOU FUCKIGN TODDLERS BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>not final

Should have posted the video. Comment sections is overflowing with butthurt.

>ign is shit god fuck them
>ign shits on switch
>LOL NINTENDRONES ON SUICIDEWATCH XD!!!

>At the time of this writing, Nintendo has not officially confirmed the exact specifications of the Nvidia Tegra-based chipset that powers the Switch. That said, it’s fairly clear that the Switch is almost as far behind the power curve of its competitors as the original Wii was when it first came out. For example, Breath of the Wild, which was developed simultaneously on the Wii U, seldom quite makes it all the way to 30 frames per second in TV mode, and it even dips far south of that when lots of particles or physics objects are on screen at once. That it suffers from these performance issues despite a lack of anti-aliasing does not bode well for the system’s long-term capabilities – or its prospects for landing ports of big-budget AAA games.

>not final

Makes sense. The switch is basically unfinished and rushed.

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUP

CLICK BAIT VIDEO JUST FOR THE AD MONEY

It's funny, all those criticisms were brought up by many anons during the reveal stream and were drowned out by the following flood of "b-b-but it's n-not out y-yet!"-tier bullshit.

>IGN and paid marketers are somehow relevant now

It's OK when it's against Nintendo!

Here's the review, check out the comment section.

youtu.be/_BMPpDZu7dk

>IGN IS SHITTTTTTTT
>GIVES ZELDA BOTW 10/10
>BASED IGN!!!!1

so it could be lower?

DELET THIS

someone should make a video of the youtube comments with funny voiceovers

Why aren't we boycotting these faggots over this shit? I mean, they do this crap all the time and they deserve to get shit on.

lulz, I think Nintendo just doesn't give a fuck anymore and plans on just making games for a small devoted cult of followers

I've never heard of a reviewer getting payed to make negative reviews

DELET THIS NINTENDO MODS

Oh lord, this is fucking beautiful. Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BMPpDZu7dk

why does everyone on this board pretend to feel things when we are all just numb inside?

More like it helps show just how shitty the thing is - even people who are paid to give super high scores gave it a 6.7

N-NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWW

>IGN

>that IGN like

sony listens to ign?

makes sense why you guys have shit taste

>grasping at straws

This is a bait thread. Can a mod fucking delete this or something?

Is he /ourspic/

>samefagging your shitposting thread 7 minutes later to keep it from dying

so they did what we all expected

tried to make a hybrid console that functions as a handheld as well. instead they failed at making it a good console or a good handheld, so they're stuck with some garbage in between "mediocre console" and "mediocre handheld".

bravo.

WAHOO YA-HAY WAHOO

>as far behind as the Wii
IGN is literally retarded and has no fucking clue what they're talking about. Wii wasn't even a twentieth of the power of the 360 where even worst case scenario of a downclocked X1 the switch is about a 3rd of the Xbone. And that's only for GPU, it's much closer by CPU performance.
If anything it's a joke that the PS4 and Xbone are only 3-4x the power of a fucking handheld.

When was the last time a console was fully featured at launch?

Oled vita has better screen

WAHOO
[LOW BATTERY WARNING]
BING
BING
[POWER LED FLASHING INTENSIFIES]
SO LONG GAAY BOWS-

Sony fags using shitty IGN to spam anti Nintendo bullshit.

"Uh sir, can you please turn that down? It's a little too loud...wait..is that Mario? How old are you again...?"

Nintendo employees don't check Sup Forums. Go back to YouTube and your comments will earn you good boy points.

>This bias from ign
Should be a 1/10

It is a tremendous shame that Quentin isn't here to experience this.

When's the last time a handheld launched without a web browser

I'm gonna wait.

so ign just confirms it's a sinkin shit / wii.u 2.0

glad I skipped preorderin

back to playin hzd :)

>Ranking Consoles

Really nigger, I mean really who the fuck ranks a console?

Who reviewed this? Was it Brain Altano?

Why are you idiots actually happy when a new piece of hardware or software turns out to be bad simply because its not from your favorite comapny? You faggots realize that a failure on the end of the company means its simply another missed opportunity for you to have a good console or game, right? Youre actively rooting against your own best interests, which is the pinnacle of cucklery. How do you retards get so delusional?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN!

Or TheDude

youre on Sup Forums retard be logical somewhere else

>Zelda barely sustains 30fps

This thing is DOA. Guarantee you that this will suffer the same fate as the Wii U since third-party developers will not support it because it's underpowered.

The Switch was Nintendo's last shot and they fucking blew it. Instead of just giving us a powerful console that had the quality Nintendo first-party titles along with multiplat third-party titles, they gave us a gimmicky tablet with the same primitive online features and underpowered hardware just like the Wii U.

There is no gaming company that is more out of touch than Nintendo.

>Youre actively rooting against your own best interests, which is the pinnacle of cucklery.

Yeah totally logical post.

This thing is looking to be the flop of the decade
>inb4 "B-But Xbone!"
Yeah, and the Xbone got rid all of almost all of the retarded shit after that conference. This is a real product Nintendo is expecting to sell Wii numbers.

>wanting three consoles that are literal clones of each other

Bad user

Whats not true about that statement?

>If anything it's a joke that the PS4 and Xbone are only 3-4x the power of a fucking handheld.
This, it's so funny when you think about it, how come consoles that came out years before the switch are still more powerful, that's just ridiculous.

Nintendo should just become a handheld company. As often as not, their home consoles are shit.

sure, he used a buzzword but he's still correct.

I'm happy that a shitty console got a shitty score, and I'm a Nintendo fan . I'm rooting for the failure of this console because it's a piece of trash aimed at normalfags and I don't want it to be successful to have a "switch U" 7 years from now with the same underwhelming hardware and irrelevant gimmicks.
either Nintendo gets their shit together and puts out a decent console or they can fuck right off

enjoy the vacation

The guy who did this review is an unpaid (by Nintendo) marketer though, he actually pointed out the numerous flaws this turd has.

FAKE NEWS

Brand-Loyalists are simply idiots, a company should learn from their mistakes. Nintendo has couple under their belt (Virtual Boy, Wii U) and has enough knowledge of both making an effective handheld and powerful home console but the Switch fails at being both. It comes down to whether the Nintendo Switch can effectively combine both of those things, and as we can see, it doesn't seem like it. So we'll point out their mistake.

>This is a real product Nintendo is expecting to sell Wii numbers.
A decade later and Nintendo still haven't realized that the Wii went supernova accidentally, not due to any genius on their part.

The only criticism on the handheld was battery life, and unfortunately with mobile grrrrafucks as good as the switch and current battery tech, this is the best anyone could ask for.

you could say they really...switched things up

>2017
>still listening to anything IGN says
Wew

>2017
>covering your ears and eyes to reality because you're a retarded Nintoddler who will happily devour any shit Reggie squeezes into your mouth

Nintendo fan my ass, you're a shitposting neogaf roach

I have nothing against recgonizing a console is a piece of crap. But to be happy that a console is a piece of crap? That I cant even comprehend

Setting aside everything else

>Claims cartridges gimped BoTW because it's only 14 gb
>a standard switch card is 32 gb

Trying to sound like you know what you're talking about is just embarassing.

this. It was a fluke and they couldn't replicate it again if they tried.

What the fuck?

These are the same site that give Vita an 8.5

>slightly wider, but thinner than Vita
>actually have the same amount of battery life
>cost pretty much the same

?????

I have almost every Nintendo Console since Nes. I have and enjoyed the wii u but I'm not about to just let Nintendo drop it after around 5 years for another console with marginally better hardware