HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO JUST PLAY THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER...

>HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO JUST PLAY THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER... LET'S FORM A CHARITY AND PRETEND WE AREN'T SUBHUMAN ANYMORE!

Always feels like just a poor excuse to play video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcVYhNz06e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, have a free bump, OP

What is your excuse for playing video games then?

I mean, sure they are a bunch of autistic fucks but at least they managed to give a positive spin to their autism

Except that they do raise a good deal of money for charity.

So regardless of your such le edge opinion, that's still a thing that happens.

>people like seeing us play video games and all the tricks and things we do to finsih them fast, lets uae this to raise money for a cause.

If John Numbers played against Cosmo one more time, would he turn into a man again or just degenerate further into a vegetable?

>HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT

Where do you think we are?

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

>shitposters
>calling others subhumans

Did you even leave your room to say hi to your mother today

>HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO JUST PLAY THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER
HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO JUST HAVE THE SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER

Which sounds better?

>Fucking dogs
>Fucking dogs for charity

You can't mock an idea that is hugely successful. Even normies know about AGDQ.

as soon as john touches the controller cosmo disappears into a cloud of dust

rip cosmo

delete this

>some genius decided to put spergs to work getting money for charity
I applaud whoever made these useless fucks into productive members of society.

I wonder how John Numbers feels about what he did to poor Cosmo

would you rather be anthony burch or a speedrunner?

Burch, because at least he had a wife to cuck him in the first place.

which sounds better?
>playing sports
>playing sports to help a cause

just because I don't like watching sports doesn't mean others won't like watching sports.

same with video games

you might not understand why people watch but the same could be said for sports

Since I'm already a tranny, would speedrunning cure me and make me normal? Or does it only go one way

Also why do people speedrun anything that isn't metroid, what's the point of doing if the game isn't actually designed with it in mind? Not to mention it seems like every speedrun always adds all these arbitrary 'rules' for the run. It just seems like speedrunning is something people do now to be the #1 in the world at something and not actually have to compete with anyone for it.

Video games & charity is the biggest reddit meme I can think of. These autistic subhumans (not just speedrunners) solely want an excuse to feel like they aren't complete wastes of life.

>Bestiality is the same as playing a fucking video game

This.

It's also why videogame """"journalists"""" started pushing the SJW agenda: They looks at their lives, realized they were spending their time talking about toys, and then had an existential crisis because they were literally doing the same thing they did on the playground twenty years earlier only on a bigger scale.

Clearly fucking dogs for charity is the lesser of two evils, are you that retarded?

everyone knows charities are just publicity stunts to save face. there's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but still.

Speedrunning has become shitty video game subculture popularised by AGDQ which pretends to raise money for a good cause* while actually lining the pockets of the people who run it (none of whom are actually speedrunners). It used to be a niche community devoutly grinding down times to push the boundaries of what is possible but is now just a cynical vehicle for internet popularity and money. It's fucking pathetic.

*PCF is actually a shit charity and will waste your donation money.

>prohecting this hard

t.RWhiteGoose

youtube.com/watch?v=mcVYhNz06e0

S T A Y T R U E
T
A
Y
T
R
U
E

This
I hate speedrunning, but theyre putting autistic talent to work.

What's the point of speedrunning anyway? Takes all the enjoyment out of a game.

I enjoyed the events years ago, but this agdq I turned off on the first day when the no-fun police was in full charge because money is the most important thing and this clap-monitor shows even more how fake this whole thing is at this point

What's the point of playing video games if every single game these days is a movie?

it's an even more autistic version of playing for score

I miss Cosmo. John Numbers didn't have to wreck him that hard.

>HEY WE'RE GUILTY TRIPPING WOMEN INTO TURNING THEMSELVES INTO UNFEMININE TRASH BECAUSE WE ARE JEALOUS HAGS... LET'S FORM A CHARITY AND PRETEND WE AREN'T SUBHUMAN ANYMORE!

And most of that money goes in to the pockets of the higher ups.