IGN GIVES SWITCH 6.7/10.0

DUMP NINTENDO STOCKS ASAP, ITS OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12445867
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shame, it had potential with Mario Odyssey, Xeno2 and a new NMH

In comparison, they gave the original Xbone and PS4 an 8.1 and 8.2 respectively.

So.. PC 10/10?

Neither of those are 6.7

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT GODDAMN NOW

MODS

jack of all trades is master of none. If this surprised anyone they are retarded.

Still buying it, fuck you.

>taking IGN seriously
7.8/10 too much water

IGN hates it, 100% confirmed will outsell the Wii

They're right you know.
The Switch has potential to grow, which is why they even prelude their score with "If we have to score NOW..."

As it stands, the Switch is an incredibly awkward console to own. It's reminiscent of the Vita in its early years -- wait one or two years and it'll probably be comparable then.

>>IGN praises BotW
>lol IGN
>>IGN shits on the Nvidia Shitch
>based IGN, Nintendo's finished
hum...

KEK Pokemon Manchildren are STILL seething over that?

>mfw IGN gave Wii U an 8.0
>switch gets a 6.5

>all it has on launch is Zelda and a bunch of multiplat indies everyone's toaster
>most notable news recently were that it gets some content earlier than PC/other consoles

Stop making this thread you fucking retard.

Holy shit what a fucking disaster HAHAHAHAHAHA

>If we had to score it now...

OP being a faggot as usual

Only if you stop posting selfies

I fucking called it, it has the worst aspects of both a console and a handheld. Nintendo didn't know what to market it as, so everyone will end up being slightly disappointed.

holy shit HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA

Wired gave it 5/10

Not surprised. If you don't have a game for the Switch, it's useless and you can't do shit with it.

It doesn't even have Netflix/YouTube

The general consensus is that it is the Zelda Machine. Everyone has pretty much universally said that BotW is a game for the ages, and that is literally the only reason to own a Switch, to play the 'best' version of the new Zelda game.

Otherwise it is known as 'potential is there, but the execution is bad'.

well it's based on the hardware specs and gameplay. they need to test out the online features

Actually it was:
PS4: 8.1
Xbox one: 7.9
Wii U: 8.0

HOLY FUCK HAHAHA

No shit it's a console not mediaplayer if you won't to watch media then get a phablet.

>review matter
>for hardware

You guy fucking retards are so pathetic. Do you actually think you or any of these BS reviews are going to hinder the sales. If so please neck yourselves fucking morons.

BotW is being reviewed by mostly Nintendo fans because no one who already doesn't love Nintendo would buy this thing and a game just for it so the reviews are going to be inflated as always just like WW and SS which were both average.

I hate sonniggers so MUCH! I'M BUYING SWITCH NO MATTER WHAT YOU FUCKING SAY you CUNT!

I like Zelda, I like Mario, I like Donkey Kong AND I WILL FUCKING PLAY THEM EVEN IN A TOASTER. IT doesn't matter if it costs 500 or 900, I"M buying IT. BECAUSE I CAN AFFORD IT AND IT'S MY MONEY AND IT'S MY PASSION.

You make these threads because you know SONY lacks the fanbase Nintendo has. FUCK YOU

NINTENDO DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE

Haven't seen a Nintendo defense force Reggie edition poster THIS mad in a couple of month HAHAHAHA

Will this cause Nintendo to seek a bailout from the Japenese gov?

This is a catastrophe.

>left joycon doesn't work on TV mode
what

>Wii U: 8.0
Why?

>it's okay that Nintendo doesn't meet the standards of the market because it's a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE LOL

Yeah sorry for wanting value for my console that has one game worth playing.

Because IGN is IGN.

IM THE LEFT ARM

Sony always wins.

True

You're right don't buy a Switch, Nintendo doesn't want your business anyways. I plan on buying 2 one for vanilla use and another for jailbreaking

WAHOO WAHOO IT'S NOT TRUE

Playing the long game.

>BS reviews

The article, if you read it, actually points out pretty objective flaws with the Switch. I would say the only thing that is that reviewer specific is him complaining about the joystick and buttons being too close cuz maybe that's just his fat figners

If the score was good you wouldn't be saying any of this. Grow up.

>left joycon doesn't work on TV mode
HOLY SHIT the retail versions of this product are shipping with the fucked joycon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My friend at Best Buy is holding one for me. apparently they will have quite a few extra that aren't pre-order. I'm buying one just so in spite of all this shitty fake news, the system sells well. I remeber when some of these fucking retards were lauching at E3 about there being 1 game. Then afterwards they shut the fuck up because they were proven wrong. Can't wait till you fucktards get BTFO once again. I'm getting one and there's nothing you pathetic fucks can do about it.

WiiU was pretty nifty, it's issue was that it came WAY too fucking late.

????
PS4 was originally 8.2 and got bumped up to 8.4 a year later.
Xbone was originally 7.8 but the rereview gave it another 7.8 w/o Kinect and 8.1 with.
WiiU was originally 7.6 but got bumped up to 8.0 two years later.

>2-3hrs of battery life playing Zelda
>visuals toned down in portable mode
>frequent drops below 30 fps in console mode at 900p

I mean it's not like every fucking user under the sun didn't see this coming.

>Nintendo finally listens to video game industry analyst Chad Warden to create the perfect controller to play "Wario Ware Shove it up your own Ass" games with your little brother
>It has connectivity issues when obstructed

Why?

They review the console not the games and at the time it had the most "powerful" console hardware and it had a neat new concept.

If the scores are on a variable, then why does any of it matter?

it would be more accurate to say everyone else does everything they can to fuck up, but Sony does it the least.
t. PCuck

DUDE STOP PLZ ITS EMBARASSING HAGAGAGAGAGAGAG

>6.7
>7.8 too much water

is ign memeing again

But the Wii U was inferior to the 360 and PS3 in every spectrum in terms of hardware capabilities.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO
NO NO NO NO NO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS.... how do we take these mother fuckers down???

Rereviews are important since a console's launch is not the same as a console in a year or two. Same with multiplayer games really.

Why are you idiots actually happy when a new piece of hardware or software turns out to be bad simply because its not from your favorite comapny? You faggots realize that a failure on the end of the company means its simply another missed opportunity for you to have a good console or game, right? Youre actively rooting against your own best interests, which is the pinnacle of cucklery. How do you retards get so delusional?

fucking LAUGHED my dick off lad

strawpoll.me/12445867
strawpoll.me/12445867
strawpoll.me/12445867
strawpoll.me/12445867
For research purposes

Remember all the damage control threads with all the "t-t-t-tTHEY'RE JUST HOLDING IT WRONG!" "THERE'S INTERFERENCE IN THE ROOM" when this issue first came to light? fucking lmao, I have normie friends who preordered this sack of shit, nintendo is fucked, normie brains simply won't understand the concept of any kind of "fixed re-release" if ninty tries to do one

So mad.

I'm guessing most of the people shit posting about the switch are jealous poorfags that can't afford one. I don't even like Nintendo but am interested whenever a new piece of video game hardware comes out.

Desync issues up the ass too, multiple reports of it.

Oh sure, they always win without scoring, while others just do own goals. Still a win.

They liked the hardware gimmicks and first party support. Remember, in 2014 the PS4 had no games.

>expecting people on PC to ever vote PC

come on man

>Review is positive for something I like
>SEE IT'S GREAT!
>Review is negative for something I like
>IT'S JUST BIASED, REVIEWS DON'T MATTER!

PC isn't a fanbase, retard.

Yeah this is what I just can't wrap my head around. Sub 30fps in 900p is sort of expected, but fucking defective controller? Fuck me

>voting for microsoft
like kicking a retarded child after they've been hit by a car.

t. posting on PCgaf

I can afford one, but I'm still on the fence after the Wii U debacle.

What was the point of having a touch screen if no game utilize it?

they do like those switch controllers could totally give a good prostate massage user

>The hardware being shipped to consumers still has the desync issue
Nintendo is fucked, people will return this by the boatlaods

DELETE THISF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I wonder who's behind this post.

The Switch is Nintendo going full Jew though. $300 for weaker hardware and less features than Xbone and PS4, while charging for online and offering you to rent ROMs. Nintendo isn't even fucking trying to sell their hardware anymore. The Switch deserves to fail because it's a horrible console and shows Nintendo has became the same as Sony and Microsoft when it comes to screwing over the consumer.

no fucking way
this is gonna be RROD all over again

Except it wasn't and isn't?

*inhales deeply*

....HAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

>HAHAHA
>HAGAGAGAGAGAGAG
>WAHOO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What happened to this board? so many underage and falseflagger posters using Sup Forums, jesus.

Yes because you can get PS4-tier performance into a handheld as small as the Switch.

Oh wait. Sonyggers are always as dumb as black people.

No, Nintendo only sent e-clebs and "journalists" messed up consoles to fuck with them. Pretty ingenious after the amount of shit they said about Nintendo the past 4 years.

>Review is positive for something I deslike
>PAID REVIEW FUCKING "JOURNALISTS"
>Review is negative for something I deslike
>KEK BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

>What happened to this board?

It's been awful for years

man i think nintendo might actually be finished

BING

So Nintendo finally said fuck paid reviews huh? Nice. Still buying a Switch cause fuck reviews in this industry.

ITT WAHOOS BTFO

It's the same faggot who's been making the same thread all day.

>t. delusional nintendrone

Nobody asked for a handheld. Their retarded President even said they might release a proper successor to the 3DS. It's not a handheld, it's a portable console with horrible battery life and terrible graphics/performance. If you're ok with overpaying for shit gaming performance why wouldn't you just buy a real tablet running Android or iOS?

>tfw Switch and Zelda are almost out
>All these fucking kids will finally stop arguing about HZD and BotW

This.