Who else is impressed? Been playing for about four hours now

Who else is impressed? Been playing for about four hours now.
The world is enormous, and it has so much to do. The shrines are actually amazingly fun, and they give me a subtle sense of progression by upgrading stamina or health after you beat one. The whole, huge world is full of life with epic landscapes with scattered Moblins and secrets there's way more puzzles then just the shrines.

I am a proud Nintendo fan, and I am legitimately impressed. This is true Zelda. It's better than skyrim. Incredible world, very substantial. I really can't believe how after so many years of hype they really came through and provided a great game. Am I alone in this?

It's the best Nintendo game ever made

I honestly think it is (srs)

Is it worth playing on Wii U? Or should I wait until I get a Switch?

I would pirate on wiiu then if you like it, get it on switch, the wiiu version has some frame drops but it's still fun, from what I've seen the switch version runs much better

The gameplay mechanics provide so many unique ways to play. There's tons of different ways to tackle an enemy.

This is basically princess mononoke + zelda which is the game I always wanted but never knew

Yeah, I think the combat is the best combat system to date

Could you explain how the story progression works? Are there story quest markers on the map like in other open world games?

There's a single dot on the map that shows where the next story quest is, but it doesn't show you at all how to get there. I always end up taking some crazy route in the mountains.

picked it up this morning from a local game shop

the Wii U version is perfectly fine. Yes there are frame drops with tons of enemies on the screen and huge explosions. there is also a significantly lower frame rate when entering villages but I feel like that is a bug that will be patched. from a technical standpoint it is fine as a whole.

you won't notice a graphical difference unless you have the switch version right next to the Wii U version.

I'm thinking of getting this, but are the frame drops in villages really that bad on wii u?

Honestly, it's not that bad. It's noticeable but it by no means ruins the game.

>Nintendo drones can't face the reality that the only game that could save their shitty console is completely mediocre

>sonypony is delusional of critical acclaim
>this game will go down as the best of the century

pathetic, you probably think generic horizon is better

These are all shill bots right?
I mean I am excited to play but I havent resorted to making painfully obviously paid comments about it yet
>I would pirate on wiiu then if you like it, get it on switch, the wiiu version has some frame drops
fucking come on guys try harder, you are being paid to make the Sony people jealous and switch, not stop pirating, focus on one thing.

Are you so delusional that you honestly think people can't have a discussion about a game they enjoy on Sup Forums? You're why this board is cancer

>amazon has been "dispatching soon" for hours now

I've seen this exact post like 30 times now said to so many anons about completely different subjects.
Am I the only one who sees this?

Yes, you are. Every other thread has been non stop contrarian shitposting, just like any other day on Sup Forums when a big game comes out.

Oh looks it's the sony shill trying to play mindgames. YOU'RE the shill get out