Is this actually true?

Is this actually true?

That Zelda BOTW only has 14 enemy varieties including bosses and the rest are recolours?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RWE3n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe (You) should wait for the game to come out and find out for yourself.

Its neat it shows how the same enemy adapts differently to different areas since the map is so big.
Still miss tektites tho

imgur.com/a/RWE3n

And a pretty sizeable beastiary. Most open world games stop at 5 random creatures and then reskinned humans.

Hello.

>guys guys what if skyrim ... but with cartoon

There is more animal variety than enemy variety my good dude.

From a franchise of games that has at least 50 unique enemies to draw from.

this is inexcusable what they dod with the boss and enemy design in BotW. Maximum lazy niggers trying to swindle you out of your money with an unfinished survival game. The Legend of Steam Greenlight.

>missing the essentials enemies

what the fuck, Aonuma

neither are complete. I saw a stream where the guy fought some sort of wolf man monster thing

Not going to deny that they could have done more, but posting just the bosses really undersells it.

>29 unique animals
>15 unique enemies
I'm sorry? did Nintendo forget they were making a Zelda game?

No. It's not.

Yes, it's true.

Also, it doesn't matter.

don't worry user, Nintendo will support the game with free updates and patches.

>Recoloring the same enemy
>Modeling DIFFERENT TYPES of enemies

So I guess Paper Mario is a shit game for "Recoloring" enemies.

>* FREE UPDATES AND PATCHES REQUIRE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD EXPANSION PASS

Well at least it's a rpg. And the recolored enemies have new moves

The recolored Octoroks are the only enemies i've seen so far that are actually different. There could have been like 3 newly modeled and designed monsters here but they just recolored an octorok and called it a day.

The moblin recolors are just stronger.

You're right. There's only a dozen or so enemies
Each has a half dozen variations. Like an octoroks with grass on its head or one with rocks on it.

Please post proof friendo.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
HOW NINTENDO DROPPED THE BALL THIS HARD

So yes, it's true then.

Darknuts are literally replaced by Assassins. Redeads would die super fast in this game, there are no real corridors, it's open world. And considering you can climb any surface, Skulltulas would be pointless as well. Wallhands don't work for this reason as well.

Seriously, most of these enemies work decently for closed areas and limited space, not for an open world.

then you redesign them and make them work, with all the climbing skulltulas and wall masters could work great if you find a new interesting way to use them there.

no excuse to not have darknuts, assassins are fine but we should have both its another chance at an interesting weapon carrying enemy, same with armos.

redeads poes and gibdos are all thematically cool and should have been implemented in some way.

likelikes are known to steal weapons, a huge part of this game is inventory management, they should be here.

peahats tektites and levers are pretty classic and again thematic, the game is like 10 enemies short of being totally acceptable and i fear the DLC will fix this and that makes the DLC feel like cut content. fuck.

all this water in the game and no Tektikes is Inexcusable. The desert area in the game lacks Leevers making it a giant bore to trod through. and not even single Deku Baba in the forest areas?
sorry, but the enemy problem in this game is a legit complaint.

darknuts are really the only loss here. maybe redeads

This really did it for me, cancelled my switch and zelda preorders.

>Most open world games stop at 5 random creatures

No, they don't.

Horizon literally has 26 unique dinosaurs.

Most isn't all, user.

WTF only 26? 0/10

Out of those I'm only salty about the lack of Dodongos and ReDeads. Darknuts would be nice to have, but I can understand why they're not in the game.

>Horizon literally has 26 unique dinosaurs.
25 as 1 is only a glorified watch tower

Oh dear. This train wreck just gets worse the closer to launch we get.

they all look the same so the're all the same shit, aaand the Ubisoft towers doesn't count. that adds... yeah one (1) enemie.

Keep in mind the stronger variants of each fight differently and have completely different moves in some cases, like the yellow Lizalfos lightning AoE vs snow Lizalfos snow bombs.

so, just like many other zelda games.

They all look the same and have the same attacks.

Because Sup Forums makes up stuff to bitch about. Any game that comes out can be shitposted to death.

Wolfos? Apparently regular wolves become them during Blood Moon or something

The sandworms, the centaurs and the weird shark thing isn't there

>no like-likes
>in a game BUILT around destructible equipment