SHOULD I FUCKING BUY IT?

SHOULD I FUCKING BUY IT?

Never played a similar game but it looks comfy as fuck. Perfect for playing drunk.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/836667019931967488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tried playing drunk: doesn't work.

>Perfect for playing drunk
Nah, it's more of a morning coffee game.

This.

Also a reminder, multiplayer is coming to PC first.

This, or late at night before going to bed kind of game.

It is pretty comfy but it does get repetitive and a little dull after the 2 year.

I'm not much farther than that so I can't say much else.

This

It's a "the weather outside is shit but my battlestation is warm and I have coco" game

>multiplayer is coming to PC first.
But WHEN?

Switch too for that matter. I really want to be able to do the whole one joycon each thing.

Not for 20% off you shouldn't.

>But WHEN?
Dunno, dev went to twitter after the Nindies direct to clarify PC first, then Switch, others later.

Not for a while IIRC last update was what? a few months ago and CA said it'll be another year at least.

if I saw more value in the thing this game would be one reason for me to buy a switch. I hope they make that vita version though.

this game is good for playing while drinking, not when you're fucking smashed.

t. someone who played 70 hours mostly while drinking

Who should I marry

Leah best wife

How the fuck is the multiplayer supposed to work anyway?

Abby or Haley

the question should be, why haven't you bought it already.

do you have to follow a story in this game or can i play however i want

Speaking from experience, it's not a good drinking game. You'll fuck up your crops or miss all the fish you're going for.

It's a great game to play on rainy and snowy days and it pairs well with coffee and a home-cooked meal. I usually eat cornbread and chili.

You can play however you want, but there is a small story involved. Nothing that really gets in the way of the gameplay.

story is there if you want it. you can just grow crops all day while your dog runs around happy as hell if you want. its very open ended.

Yeah, although CA has promised updates that make the late game more interesting. I assume that means more dungeons and more quests.

Here's hoping for new locations to go to by bus, I feel that the ticket machine kinda implies he already has that in mind.

New locations would be great or a different profession and items.

the fuck are those graphics?

Honesly, I have high hopes for everything. The last update was a while ago, but it was huge and included a lot of good stuff that the community requested.

And I understand why it will be a while until the next one. Even though CA has others working on porting it, multiplayer and localization, it must still take a toll on him as I imagine it's not something that moves without his input, especialy the multiplayer.

Pirate it you faggot.

>but it looks comfy as fuck
They all fall for the same bait
I still bought it and autistically streamlined wine production

I saw a video saying it's coming to switch first. It's in that nintendo indie video they posted that's like 17 mins long

any other really good community maps like hilltop forest? there's plenty of giant flat expanse ones but those are boring.

Emily

Switch is console first.

twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/836667019931967488