EDGE: 100/100 (100)

EDGE: 100/100 (100)
German publication : 94/100 (94)
French publication: 20/20 (100)
Famitsu: 40/40 (100)

Current total: 98.5

Embargo lifts in 9 hours, what do you think botw will score??

97 jurnos, 90 player

Long as it holds 95 or higher. Im in. Fingers crossed.

Will probably never top Ocarina of Time. But it will be up there for highly rated Zelda Game.

Paid review for overrated nintendo game

Nothing will ever top OoT in N64 for the sole fact N64 only had 24 reviews

I do think i has a chance to surpas the 3ds OoT score

I hope for a 7. Like it deserves

Posting something a kind user posted in another thread.

Hooooooooooly fuck.

>Implying the user will be at 90 initially

Games gonna get shat on by people for awhile, especially if the critic score is ridiculously high, it'll rise back up again once they have a new target.

>poor graphics
>no anti aliasing
>no anisotropic filtering
>still dips to 20fps

how does this honestly deserve a 100% score?

REKT

Where do you draw the line at good graphics? Console level? Enthusiast desktop level? $5000 desktop beast level? Room-sized supercomputer level? You can always pour more money into development and target higher hardware. You should judge graphics for quality and polish, not pure fidelity.

BotW has smear frames for crying out loud.

Gameplay trumps all.

Cause gameplay is extremly
Polished, Ai is better than most open world, enemies interact with em and the enviorment, you dont fucking magically clip into the ground like in many other open worlds, extremely thight hit boxes, responsive physics instrad of scripted reactions, etc etc etc

from what Im hearing it has great GAMEplay

You guys are in for surprise, it's not getting higher than a 85. Why do you think the emargo is so fucking close to release? Have you guys played the wiiU version? This is a 2013 game in 2017.

Theres the modern game/control tax and the Japanese tax. TLG got hit with both for example, Yakuza and Nioh both got hit with it too.

Unless Nintendo is sending out checks keep your expectations low. Nintendo is sending out this game to market to see how it gets taken, they know its not up to standards which is why the emargo is where it's at, the only difference is if Nintendos checks cleared in time or not

Legend of Zelda: Dark Souls

Performance and graphical fidelity are legitimate issues with the game. No one is denying this.

Nintendo does not need to pay, they get free points on all their games for no reason.
Look at Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword.

I don't like this webm. delete it please.

I can't believe anyone still ascribes value to Famitsu reviews. Not only are they devoid of substance, but they have zero credibility after the Peace Walker debacle.

Score aggregators don't take Japanese reviews into account anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.

A bunch of 9s and 10s and then the DualShockers Sony fanboy who hates Zelda is probably gonna throw it a 6 or 7 just to be petty.

He didn't get a review copy, so how will he do a review at embargo?

Does it matter? Aggregate scores are gonna jump all over the fucking place as reviews come in.

It is going to be a 95 overall. Already confirmed.

it's gonna stay 98 - beating everything except OoT because OoT

Omg

?