>played Doom 4 but not the original

wew

3/3
5/5
3/3
1/2

5/5

5/5

4/4, interesting grid. Will make sure to check out these light gun games at the local arcade.

3/3 Haven't played Swat 3, what makes it better than 4 in your opinion?

Never played Pokemon, more than likely never will. The other three are on my backlog.

1/1

5/6
6/6
2/2
3/3
8/8
6/7

SWAT 3 has way better squad AI. The AI is so good you can even set up custom matches where all the players are AI and they can complete a mission and its objectives on their own while you just watch. They apprehend and report suspects, secure weapons, defuse bombs, etc. on their own. They always keep their guns trained on any vulnerable openings as they move about a level.

The RoE rating system is an average rating of your performance throughout the campaign instead of being a pass/fail check for the current mission. This means less artificial situations where you "fail" a mission because you "lost by 5 points". Supposedly you can fail the campaign if your rating dips too low, but I haven't tried intentionally tanking it.

There's less gadgets (no beanbag shotguns, door wedges, tasers or pepper sprays), and you can't mirror under doors (but you can use the mirror freely such as for checking around corners and open doorways). I'd say these make SWAT 3 more barebones but faster-paced and more rooted in tactics compared to SWAT 4.

Overall, I'd say SWAT 4 is somewhat gimmicky and poorly designed whereas SWAT 3 feels like a finely tuned tactical shooter where tactics and positioning rightly matter the most and everything works as you expect them to. There's no nostalgia there, I played SWAT 4 years before I started playing SWAT 3.

Crysis is a tech demo

1/1

2/3

1/1

4/4

4/4

7/7

1/3

1/1
+KH2

3/3
+TTGM3, 2nd Impact, MW2

>2nd impact instead of 3rd Strike
Quite a rare opinion. Why?

2/2
+P3, DS

3/3
+Third Strike, +R, SotC

1/1
+P3

2/2
+Klonoa, DOOM

4.5/5
+Crysis, Halo, Pokémon, DOOM
~Sonic CD

3/4
-zelda

2/3
-fightfrogs

>mobile verson of dq3
good taste

it's snes

What is the middle left?

4/4
7/7
4/4
6/6
7/7
4/4

oh now that I look at it they look about the same. must have been dq1 and 2 I was thinking of

3/5
1/3
3/3
3/5

3/5
5/6
7/7
6/7
3/5
4/6
7/9

why's fusion your favorite?

5/5
5/6

I enjoy the level design and graphics more than super and the controls feel faster and less clunky. Not to mention that SAX is terrifying and there are a shit ton of bosses and reoccurring bosses who are all pretty interesting.

6/6
The GameCube was such a good fucking console, I think I liked REmake more than 4 but both were fucking good.
6/6
2/2

oh. so do you like ZM more than super also?

Space Shadow for NES. You HAVE to play it on the original hardware with the original light gun to appreciate it. It wouldn't seem like much on an emulator, but the AWESOME semi-machine gun light gun with RUMBLE and surround sound is half the fun.

Yes

I do prefer the controls and graphics, but super was better. I enjoy super a lot, especially the music, but fusion is pretty perfect imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pim1s_DBR64

improved in prime 2 imo
youtube.com/watch?v=7VGuWDQBXrU

neat/5
3/5
3/5
3/5