HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He will never finish it

You were saying Sup Forums...?

youtube.com/watch?v=QlrXMgi8Fqo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tinyBuild/status/836980930447187969
kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan-alexander-stuart-mahan.19311/page-473
vid.me/8jLK
vid.me/cHO7
youtube.com/watch?v=CQHBjOoWDhE
youtube.com/watch?v=HiT_UOmYM9w
youtube.com/watch?v=PCL5tyLNkWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about shit games.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I hate his fucking voice

You know I kind of like it that he is admitting he is an awful programmer but still makes more money than any of us and now landed a life changing deal.
This guy is lucky as fuck.

>He
Fuck off Eva

K K K
E E E
K K K

Just give up already.

>you will forever be a wage slave
>you will never be Eva

feels bad, doesn't it?

So will this make the dev time jump to at least six years?

he pronounces yandere weird

>463.257
Lucky bastard

>this dumb nigger thought he could flood (you)s by pasting it over and over

Yanthreads are always such glorious trainwrecks.

I'm not previous user but I have over a million dollars from my Grandparent's wills and money on the side so right now in college I don't have to pay a dime. Thank god for living in the middle class working family.

wtf i hate tinybuild now

Setting the video on 1.25 makes his voice more tolerable

you mean wrong

yeah, wrong

it's the voice of a lonely virgin that makes anime games for pedos

>Sup Forums - video games

>I am 20 years old, why don't women love me and suck my dick like they do in anime, Gaia online? ;_;

I still cant believe that EvaXephon and Yandere Dev are the same people.

So how long until Tiny Build drops ship?
I'm guessing it's after they witness the massive spaghetti code and Eva's intense autism

I'm beginning to think that the only reason he has voluntary art labor is so he can make these stupid video thumbnails.

>Twitch tells him to fuck off until he actually finishes his "videogame"
>Suddenly he's finally able to hire somebody competent to do the work for him.
Can't wait for twitch to just make up another excuse to keep his youtuber bait banned.

>hes going to charge for the fucking BETA of the game now
>he has to remove every single meme and stolen and ripped game asset from the game, period, no more hyping hte game with a fucking undertale meme anymore
>loses all volunteers
>still thinks its "his game"
>TinyBuild getting btfo on twitter twitter.com/tinyBuild/status/836980930447187969
>Alex is probably going to single handedly bring down an entire publishing company with him
>patreon bux are already piledriving down

Join the thread you guys, Alex just got an even bigger stage for his eventual failure

kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan-alexander-stuart-mahan.19311/page-473

vid.me/8jLK
vid.me/cHO7

>literally says he's having Tiny Build handle everything he's bad at
>yet he's still working on the game to any degree
Can't believe these heinous lies

THE FUCKING MAD MAN IS GOING TO CHARGE FOR HIS FUCKING BUGGY BETA NOW THAT IS NOTHING BUT STOLEN ASSETS AND RIPS AND BUGS

MEANWHILE A FUCKING user MADE WHAT TOOK ALEX 1.5 YEARS TO MAKE IN ONLY ONE FUCKING HOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=CQHBjOoWDhE

AND IS NOW BECOMING A FULL ON GAME:
youtube.com/watch?v=HiT_UOmYM9w

This is disgusting how Alex is this shit at programming and stuff

>make an account to post
Eeeh I'll lurk.

Some of those posts are video games

>tfw this poster is the same one screaming about transphobia in the twitter thread

Welp.

He finally found someone to do ALL THE WORK for him and he gets all the money

who does this remind me of... I wonder... really gets the mind juices flowing...

>has a patreon
>and volunteers
>and wants to do a Kickstarter
>and has a publisher
just how many sources of funding and support does he need for a fucking single map Hitman clone?

>you will never be this jealous and salty that other people succeed in life

a western-developed nip game? i dont think so tim.

>>TinyBuild getting btfo on twitter twitter.com/tinyBuild/status/836980930447187969

>angry feminists and SJW
>BTFOing anyone

LOOK Sup Forums I BOUGHT UNITY GARBAGE ASSETS I'M A DEVELOPER WITH 1+ MILLION VIEWS AND SUBS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck off Eva, I don't want to buy your shitty game not do I care about your backtracking Vlogs.

>verified game developers with thousands of followers and GDC con goers
scroll down you fool

Friendly reminder that Huniepop literally made gorillions.

>garbage weeb "game" made by a pervert autist

yawn

Why isn't anyone outside Sup Forums even mentioning this? In the indie community all I see is praise for him

Back2reddit

Didn't Red dit also get tired of him or something?

>you will never obnoxiously argue with someone that you look up to because he tried helping you with something you cared about

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BUY ASSETS FROM A STORE AND HIRE A CODER OR TIME TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR WATCH ANIME. I DO NOTHING BUT READ EMAILS.

BY THE WAY DON'T, DON'T EMAIL ME.

>verified twitterdevs and gdc's
>angry feminists and sjws

Sounds about right. What was your beef?

He's really not that ugly.

This seems like a good place to ask. I've had no bandwidth for a while but now I've got a bit and I want to download some music. But since I last had internet all the simple torrent sites seem to be kill. Where do I go now?

handsome

you ain't seen his side shot yet

When this game comes out its going to be the most flaccid and lame piece of shit and you know it.

Reddit. Seriously.

There are a lot of DDL/Mega-centric communities for different media/genre types on there that post shit all the time.

Googling up something you want and "download" also gets you results sometimes if you feel like wading through it.

Emuparadise has a lot of different game soundtracks/related music.

There are a lot of other DDL sites for normie music, but no idea what you want, so there's your starter spoon.

Who cares about profile shots? The guy really isn't that ugly. He's not attractive, but he's not hideous either.

Not in the same universe where No Man's Sky exists.

Use soulseek or rutracker you fucking plebeian.

Wait Kiwifarms is back?

thanks dudes. Is the band Caravan any good? Somebody must have said something positive about them once because I have their name written down. I'll try them.

If I was an indie dev I would want this guy to succeed since it would lower the bar and allow me to be a lazy piece of shit without looking bad as well.

I agree, but he is a turboautist and a shitty person as well. Basically the worst of Sup Forums the body of a below average person.

Won't Eva have actual deadlines and shit now that he's got a publisher?

There's no fucking way this can last. The dude is a lazy douchebag

You have some seriously low standards. His face stretches out like a xenomorph

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS

inb4 yogventures

If they are smart they will tell him to take a seat and make the whole game for him.

you fucker

SOMEONE POST THE MERCAT

Not really? He looks normal.

post the recent pic of him that dude is going bald lmao

>he is a turboautist and a shitty person as well.

So basically, he is Sup Forums?

I will never understand why Sup Forums hates everyone who associates with it. Same for notch. He is a cool dude, tells feminists to fuck off on twitter and never stopped being a nerdy autists who acts like he came straight from /jp/ and still, for some reason, Sup Forums hates him.

I guess it's just the nature of anonymous culture to bash on everyone who unanonymously associates with it.

>The games mascot is a generic unity asset

Is he even allowed to do that?

I don't think many people really dislike Notch. Abandoning his game and going full recluse after he got his money was arguably kind of rude but I don't feel like he owed us any better. And he doesn't seem like a bad person.

Is it really that hard for you to believe that people here like to laugh at an incompetent developer that fusses and whines constantly?

>tinybuild get guaranteed autist fan base and spokesperson
>yanderedev gets to fuck off and get praise in a hugbox

If Eva acts retarded he loses free(r) money. I don't think tinybuild actually cares about his past fuckery. Money >>> standards.

it's always the same thing when something goes mainstream with this place

not when this shit gets sold for money.

then he'd have to pay thousands in royalty fee's, unless he changes it.

Nobody likes obnoxious retards like Eva. Not even other obnoxious retards.

fuck off eva

fuck off Eva

Lemme educate you, big bois. Unity assets store allows you to purchase assets if you're too lazy to make them yourself and you can put them in your game for money.
It's extremely lazy but it's entirely legal assuming he purchased it.

Can somebody post the profile shot already? From the front he looks like every other nerd of vaguely Italian descent.

Sup Forums went through a phase in which they hated Notch because they felt Minecraft could have been a much better game and that he took too many vacations, but really, they expected too much from the fat guy that can barely code at all.

>Fascinating creature the crab. Got that hard exterior. But he ain't really dangerous, 'cept to another crab. Dumb as all hell. Can't even walk straight. Matter of fact, the only thing a crab is good for is holdin' back other crabs. A crab don't wanna see another crab make it.

All we are is basically a bunch of niggers. Crab niggers in a bucket dragging back any crab nigger who tries to get out into the sun.

just google his shit name like I did

find heaps of dirt on this freak

He doesn't own the license though. That's like saying I'm allowed to put Mario in my game because I bought Mario 64

video games

Its the only thing he bought fair and square in his entire game.

I remember feeling pretty gutted when the updates started to make the game feel worse rather than better but I never really blamed Notch. It was never going to turn out perfect.

Am I supposed to know his name. I'll scan the thread for it but this guy's no celebrity.

EvaXephon in google images

Yeah but he doesn't own the literal rights to the "character"

>He doesn't own the license though
do you have proof? I honestly hope you do, that'd be funny as shit.

He bought the asset on the unity store. I assume that does include owning the license.

There is a difference between selling assets with the intention of them being used in a commercial game and selling an entire game while holding on the rights of all the assets, you fucking retard.

me and my goblet of milk

>receding hairline
>generally kind of goofy, bad jaw/cheekbones
eh, I wouldn't look twice if I walked past him.

No, it's more like licensing code and IP(if applicable) for use in your own product, which happens all the time. Using your dumbass analogy, it's more like nintendo being allowed to use sonic because they did a deal with sega and forked over some money to use him in their game. Though in this case, like user already said, they have an actual store for doing this exact shit.

Jesus, this sort of thing isn't even that hard to understand. How fucking dumb are you?

This. He also gets $5k a month from weebs. That's a lot of money.

>5k a month
>youtube ad money for his near daily update videos
>twitch money from his gaming streams
>now a publisher is throwing money at him

Why the fuck is this allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCL5tyLNkWI
move over, our soviet overlords will make game