Bug Report Underground

Paul Master Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-KVEg2Qcf74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fungondo is BULLSHIT

>implying nu/v/ plays good games
But seriously, Paul seems fucking insanely front loaded with great skills compared to someone like Bruno or Rudy. In only two purchases I managed to get his basic combo to flow endlessly and because of his great range it always manages to snag three or four people every time. Meanwhile, I'm like 8 abilities in with Bruno and I don't even fucking know how to do half of them and his down attack is fucking atrocious.

Yeah I'm trying to run with Bruno too, and his attacks want me to air grab shit, when he has trouble getting them up in the first place. Feels like I'm just spamming kicks, and drop kicks.

>rcru
>good

not even as good as the original

I feel like juggling overall isn't too simple in this game. Juggling into air grab sounds like a chore.

Still not entirely sure how to get half of bruno's moves out, hurricanrana never seems to work along with shooting star. The move list inputs are confusing as hell and make no sense for some of them.

if you jab the enemy twice while they're in the air, it should give you enough height for an air juggle. I haven't found anything where you can go from a launcher into an air combo.

Why they released buggy garbage

I've played Paul and Bruno both a good bit and honestly the difference in their strength is night and day. Paul doesn't even have an air game worth mentioning but one of his specials is a launcher, for fuck's sake. Meanwhile, his ground pound can easily do upwards of 50 damage in about 3 seconds whereas Bruno's hits them maybe twice for 10 each if you're fast enough.

why you no speaka inglish good

This game is quickly accruing bad reviews on Steam. Is the game really that buggy and unclear?

Paul's lucky because his default dash attack launches. It was rough getting used to Glen since he doesn't start with one, but his chain attacks are nearly unstoppable once you get 3 hits in.

I had to start a new game because I got trapped in a save room.

I mean, it's fun enough that I'm not terribly put off and it happened pretty early, but I'm still kinda wary.

why defense so hard

People actually bought Nu-Male City Ransom?

youtu.be/-KVEg2Qcf74

joseph?

>play Provie
>Buy specials
>Her specials don't work
>Go back to Glen

Great, I wanted this.

IS THIS LE EPIC JOEJOE REFRINCE

I love the fucking art and animations, but holy shit, all the distinct designs make it a clusterfuck to keep track of things when they throw like 8 enemies in your face every map.

There's probably a reason everybody just wore color coded uniforms in the classic Kunio-kun/RCR stuff.

>Not Ryan
Dragon kicking, ball busting, acrojuggling all day.

Rudy and Bruno are all about abusing knockdowns at the start.

Bruno specifically, his Air punch is a knockdown. Really easy to set up and utilize early on.

Rudy can grab > punch > kick to do a knockdown and then take it from there with body bludgeons. His first move, clothesline, makes punch punch punch a knockdown, and eventually (very quickly) you get one for kick too which has better range, so punch punch kick. When you get either of their down attacks it's all ogre.

>buggy as fuck
>grindy as fuck
>shit character designs
>gangs are generic wacky shit with moves completely different than yours
>barely anyone has weapons
>missing the vast majority of shops and flavor items compared even to the NES version
>can't play co-op because no one but host gets to save their progress

Let this piece of shit die.

>one of provie's specials is backwards hadouken super as far as I can tell
>move list doesn't have it in properly at all

but why

>>barely anyone has weapons
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

HEY GUYS YOU LIKE PICKING UP CRATES SUPER SLOWLY?
YOU LIKE TRASH CANS?
YOU LIKE NOT-WEAPONS?

WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED

ALSO IF YOU HAVE A WEAPON, AND TAKE O N E DAMAGE, YOU'RE GONNA DROP IT, ALSO NO WEAPON COMBOS.

Who the fuck thought that was okay.

Paul is the master race, but it's only because his moveset is simple enough to use and abuse, and his fucking moveset actually fucking works.

I hope these fools can get their shit together and patch this thing up. The move list menu looks like they just exported the list code and dumped the info onto the screen. I like how I was able to do a 5 hit combo with Paul using uppercuts I didn't unlock yet. Or how I'm leveling up while being several hundreds of XP below what is listed as my TNL.

I'm having fun with it, and it's solely because I'm going through with a character that is functioning. However if some of the issues that listed don't get taken care of. I'll probably beat it, not recommend it to anyone and never look back. Which is a damned shame because there's a good game somewhere in here.

Another Kickstarter game that the backers didn't bother doing any actual testing or feedback, and/or the dev team bit off more than they could chew and dropped any QA time they could have allotted to make a release window.

>dev team bit off more than they could chew and dropped any QA time they could have allotted to make a release window.

Pretty sure that's what happened. You literally can not play this game without running into a bug. I love this game but fuck.

The only problem I have with it so far is the movelist being misleading or vague. I'd settle for a text dump on their website at this point, jesus. Some of the moves make no sense. The shops not telling you what level you can get them at is also pretty lame, I feel like that should have been in. Vagueness with the food is fine since you can just buy it and eat it to find out, but pinching pennies to save up $40, making the trek between the trainers and finding out you can't buy it until who knows when is frustrating. Especially since one trainer doesn't have a food vendor right outside you can dump the cash on.

I already liked the game enough to buy a copy for me and a friend, but thank fuck they're patching things already. Hopefully they keep that up. Haven't run into any really critical bugs yet thankfully but the steam comments talk about some big ones I hope I get lucky with at this point.