Does this get better? It's cool beating the shit out of women, but the environmental executions seem tame as fuck...

Does this get better? It's cool beating the shit out of women, but the environmental executions seem tame as fuck. The Punisher did this shit better on PS2 back in 2004 or whatever the fuck.

how far are you

i thought everything with winston was good
and the end with jackie

>but the environmental executions seem tame as fuck

They get more brutal later in the game. You impale people through swordfish heads that are facing up and putting peoples faces through spinning tablesaw blades.

idk

I fucking hate cutscenes. I'm trying to find a gun right now.

Is there dismemberment?

>I'm trying to find a gun right now.

you might as well stop

>I fucking hate cutscenes
I think CoD is more your speed.

>seem tame as fuck
Can't you throw people into furnaces? Arkham games are tame

So there's no shooting?

The combo system seems weak as fuck. They give you a million years to parry each blow.

Fuck off. I've beaten The Evil Within on AKUMU. You're more casual than I am, retard.

FIRST GIRL EVER SUCK MY COCK

>I've beaten The Evil Within on AKUMU
Oh, please forgive my rudeness. I didn't realize you were such a hardcore gamer.

Beating a ridiculous difficulty mode doesn't mean shit. For all I know, you could've died a thousand times in that playthrough.

Fuck off, retard.

>But the environmental executions seem tame

Nigger what games are you playing, torture simulators on Newgrounds?

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUN

IS NEVER WHOLE MAN

There's a little bit of blood. Big fucking deal.

The art design is cartoony as fuck. He looks like Bugs Bunny when he goes to pull the shutter down on some dude's head.

>multiple safehouses for one character, all unique
>HK actually feels real
>undercover police story
>great DLC
Sleeping Dogs blows GTA V out of the water, yet enough normies are loyal to the brand that it sold well, despite being shit overall. It's a real shame.

Maybe take a walk outside, sport. Interact face-to-face kindly with a fellow human or two.

>great DLC
I loved Sleeping Dogs but you cannot be for real

Just wait until some of the later fighting areas. Shit gets pretty brutal.

Grand Theft Auto IV is infinitely better than V.

I'm gonna shoot up a veterinary clinic if you don't shut the fuck up right now.

wheres my gun

Nightmare in Northpoint was the weakest of them, imo, but I enjoyed them all.

sleeping dogs has a better world, story and characters but GTA V blows it out of the water gameplay wise

too bad we can't have the best of both worlds

The engine execution is one of my favorites.
Also sword fish for how ridiculous it is.
But yeah, I like how as you progress the environmental stuff becomes more brutal.

>Pulling a shutter down on someone's head
>Electrifying them against various shit
>Blowing their eardrums out by slamming their head in a speaker
>Shoving their head in a fucking fan
>"Just a bit of blood, big deal"

FUCKING DOGEYES

I agree.

GTA IV, Sleeping Dogs, and Watch_Dogs (1) are my three favorite open world crime games. SA and VC are fun, but the controls are ass.

>gameplay wise
Be more specific. The shooting? The driving? Customization?

Stop replying to the edgy teenager. He'll have to go to bed soon for school tomorrow soon enough and we can have a proper Sleeping Dogs thread then.

You're stupid if you don't think V blows Sleeping Dogs out of the water in the gameplay department.

I'm twenty-five.

Suck my cock.

>little bit of blood. Big fucking deal.

Sorry to see the US ARMY MUHREENS HOOHAH propaghanda is working on you, fellow American. Are you already enlisted, or just planning to when you graduate highschool?

Way to dodge my request.

I sure do love shooting an npc in the foot and watching them die from it, in a game with a focus on guns.

That's even more pathetic.

yeah i don't think you'll like this game

I wish I could live your life. Just for one day.

>tfw violence is so common in videogames that people get desensitized to it
>show one nipple and everyone goes batshit insane

This double standard is blocking us from some goat horrific depictions of lust
>pic unrelated

I just finished playing this a few minutes ago.

I'm ago 60% through it, I just killed Dog Eyes for the whole wedding shit

Overall this game is a solid A for me. The story is actually fun and engaging unlike most GTA type games which are just boring criminals rising in power. The undercover cop angle and Hong Kong environment really bring it up. The combat is good once you get the rhythm of it and learn to effectively stomp people. Shooting is okay, the slow mo stuff is neat when it works, and jumping out of cars onto other cars is always fun.
Great soundtrack/ aesthetic as well, and i love how all the costumes are references to kung fu/crime movies.

Op the angsty edgelord

Too bad you can't watch tv in Wei's safehouses. That's one thing GTA V has over it, along with car customization.

>Does this get better
Battle system sucks a bit, driving too, but environment wise it's pretty neat.

>great DLC
No, they aren't. DLCs are shallow as fuck

love hearing about people finding this game. there's just something about it that delivers a very holistic experience, it's just open-world enough while still linear enough to have great progression on all fronts.

I loved the combat and driving though.

But he did beat it even though it might have taken a thousand tries, right? Casuals would instantly drop anything that's remotely challenging.

Sure he didn't need to brag it on an anonymous chinese imageboard, but at least he put the effort of going through until the end.

>driving
Nigga, the only thing making it bearable is the ramming mechanic to readjust your car. Also, the combat is pretty much bamham.

I just 100%ed this game last week. Textbook 8/10 but man the DLC chapters were lame

I only died a few hundred times.

Not the greatest, but I literally cheesed the turret section. Literally trial and errored that shit.

Well yeah, it's Batman: Arkham City in GTA Chinatown coat

>that part where you throw the "drunk asshole"over a cliff to his death and then calmly take a picture of a sunset

Were the developers trying to make this game funny on purpose? I can't tell.

BOSHY HENTAI

Literally me.

How does this game compare to Yakuza 0 and other Yakuza titles?

I need more games with buff yakuza/triad guys to lust over

When I played on PS3, that dude didn't bother me. I was kind of sad.

>I fucking hate cutscenes

HAHAHAHA

Who Ninja Tune Radio here?
Drop The Other is some deliciousness like nothing else.

That radio station is the only one approved for the true Sleeping Dogs experience.

THERE'S NO EVIL IN MONEY, THE EVIL'S IN THE GREED
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO A FRIEND IN NEED
LEND A FRIEND MONEY HE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY
BEWARE OF YOUR FRIENDS COMING ON A BENDED KNEE

>18+ to post here
>ADHD WHY IS THERE SO MUCH STORY
>WHEN CAN I SHOOT PEOPLE
> BEATING WOMEN IS COOL BUT BUT
Guess you ignored it, as well as the Gamestop employee telling your mom to not buy this game for her kid.

>Grand Theft Auto IV is infinitely better than V.
Terrible story, characters and world, GTA IV is awful

Torture and SM simulators on Newgrounds are fun as fuck desu.

IT TAKES GUTS TO WEAR THAT

I also want to know this.