So finally picked up this, already got a gaming pc

So finally picked up this, already got a gaming pc.
wanted to play a few exclusives,
>already picked up Bloodborne and Uncharted >persona next month.
what else is good?

Kat's game is legit, play that. Let it Die is fun too and you never have to pay for everything.

horizion, Ratchet and Clank and knack for a giggle

Yakuza and nioh are a must

I'm new, but I know knack is a turd.

>Let it Die is fun
Disregard this post, OP.

Hey, it's pretty fun for a game that costs exactly $0 to play. Better than Knack at least.

a question.

What is the best sony playstation console, for someone who only plays Rated E For Everyone video games on the ESRB?

Is that I do not want any Rated Game E10 +, T, or M

I just want games E For Everyone

Pure E

I just googled that shit, wtf, shit taste. looks like a poor mans souls game on ps2.

i said for a giggle m8

If you have a 4k screen then you should pick up Horizon just to take advantage of the Pro.

Yakuza 0, Nioh, and i really am enjoying drive club if you're into that sort of thing.

nioh + horizon

Yakuza 0

what is good about Noih? looks like darksouls but worse.

Nioh has better combat than Dark Souls and better visuals. That's about it though.

The story is a garbled mess, but then again Dark Souls has basically no story.

Nioh has fairly decent disjointed level design and Dark Souls has sprawling exploration level design.

Dark souls has PVP and Nioh does not.

For me it comes down to this though. I beat Dark Souls and didn't pick it back up again. I am going through my play through of Nioh and still having fun because the combat is just that much better.

It has its fair share of flaws though and anybody claiming it is perfect needs to be hit in the head with a brick.

>Going through my second playthrough

Fixed.

Yakuza 0

until dawn is good, but the framerate kind of sucks. still enjoyed it though. don't know if ps4pro superbeast or whatever it's called will stabilize it at 30fps.

Dragonquest Builders

Gravity Rush 2, Nioh.

Now go play those, post when you've 100% both.

what the fuck is this pasta

Fuck you knack is gotg

The last of us
you'll either love it or think its the most overrated game of all time

I didn't make this list.

Bloodborne
Nioh
Until Dawn
TLoU: Remestered
Let it Die
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted Collection/4
Killzone: Shadow Fall

How many daily Yakuza threads do we have to make before people will realise it's a good game?

Project Diva FT and PES.

Retards don't know what game to start with despite it being a prequel.

Nioh
both Gravity Rush games
Yakuza 0
Ratchet and Clank
Infamous Second Son and First Light
Dragon Quest Builders
Horizon Zero Dawn

if you are weeb then consider Disgaea 5, Grand Kingdom, Odin Sphere and PD Future Tone

Bloodborne
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Gravity Rush 2

Nothing else

Ratchet and Clank
LittleBigPlanet 3
Gravity Rush 1 & 2
Infamous SS
Tearaway unfolded
Nioh
Pick up some remasters if you didn't play them on ps3, they're dirt cheap now

also prepare your anus for the epik nintendo ruseman squad, they'll be here any second

Bloodborne is the only good ps4 exclusive.

see im the opposite. combat felt better in dark souls, things never "felt" as good in nioh, and a few things just outshined the rest with awful balance and dumb gimmicks it tries to shove down your throats.

replayed all souls games a few times at least, but not nioh.

narr, the switch is a turd, I just watched a review by digital foundry and it wasn't positive. if you are getting mixed reviews out the gate it is gonna flop.

gravity rush 2 looks neat, i'm gonna pick that up, gracias

I picked up Yakuza 0 since people said that it's good. It's my first Yakuza game so I don't know, but does the combat ever get more interesting? So far all I do is mash square and then triangle.

Play the first one.

They play out pretty much the same (2 adds some gimmicks with different movement sets - Jupiter and Lunar), but are one story. Also, Remastered is 60FPS.

First one has bigger enemy variety, fun dungeons, great story and 60FPS.
Second one is 30fps, more colorful, adds more movement options but there is less enemies.

I picked up the original on vita really cheap, i have never played it though. just sat in my vita pile XD

Combat in the souls games were very solid, but not very fun to be honest. Things had weight and speed that were appropriate, but a pretty limited moveset all in all. The multiple stances really let the combat for the different weapon types shine in Nioh. Souls games having specific attack patterns for unique weapons was pretty pimp, no gonna lie, but the flow of combat in Nioh is just superior to me.

Although, if I had to be honest, Bloodborne had better combat mechanics than both of them, but only one playstyle which limited the game drastically compared to Nioh and Souls.