Zelda BotW Score

ALRIGHT Sup Forums, LITERALLY LESS THAN 10 HOURS UNTIL BOTW REVIEWS, THIS IS THE LAST TIME Sup Forums, LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL... PREDICT THE METASCORE

>98

Screencap this, less than 9.6 would be A BLUNDER OF THE DECADE though.

But 9.6 is .8 better than Horizon "Zelda Killer": Zero Dawn

Are you actually comparing Zelda with that
Ubisoft tier garbage?, literally nobody cares about Horizon, 96 Is still the same as WW/TP, which were absolute shit, that's why I'm saying.

horizon what? literally nobody remembers that game, was it like 6 years ago?

Zelda is the Ubisoft tier garbage. Follows the same goal of climbing towers to reveal the map

>99
Mostly 10/10's with occasional 9/10 and a few contrarians who give 8 or 7's

What site will be the one to give it a 7/10?

Dualshockers and the Fat Ugly bitch Jim

BACK OFF FAGGOTS I KNOW THE SPOILERS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM!

85 at best

zelda is shit
switch is shit
nintendo is shit

just die already

E D G Y
D
G
Y

In metacritic, I'm going to take a guess and say 91 at the very most and 83 at the very least.

insider bro here

we agreed on a 9.4 average across the board

feel free to screencap this

You will fail, the prophet will succeed

Why would anyone care about metascore? Even the user score is bloated most of the time

What game? It sounds so... Generic...

>game comes out
>gets day one patch
>puts in tons of content/dungeons/enemies etc. that was removed because nintendo figured the game would leak early
>also fixes draw distance, framerate and removes ugly filter
>turns it from 6-7 to a 10 instantly

I mean, I know it won't happen, but that would be something.

It's already thursday, reviews would be out already if they were good. Nintendo is doomed.

If the patch fixes emulation I will lel. Still getting a Switch, but having the last WiiU game by Nintendo run perfectly would be nice.

Predicting now

>8.9

Cons will be:
Microtransactions
Open world too empty

Screencap this

PST faggot.

If IGN doesn't give it a 10/10, it will forever have a lower score than Skyward Sword.

I know Play Station triumphs

sony always wins baby

skyward sword was a 6/10. So if Bow gets a 9 it's really a 5.

Embarrassing.

Holy shit I wish it was on a console that could do better than potato vision.

fucking aliasing up the ass and 240p blur at 12fps. Fuck sake.

Such a shame.

I'm from the future. You're welcome.

Above 95 seems a bit too optimistic to me.

im in the games journalism loop

its getting a bunch of 10s

Anyone saying anything under 93 is legit retarded.

Or they know something you don't.

Twilight Princess got 95

still curious what the dlc is all about.

No, they're retarded.

92!

Yakuza 0 is better

Or you are.

I have the same issues with BotW that I have with Dragons Dogma.
And now I can't wait for years of people overhyping it to be the game it's not.
To those who are reading this and are DD fags, DD is fucking boring and repetative shit and I hope you get cancer for making me play it.

Saints Row 4 is a better open world game than Yakuza 0, but we're talking about zelda.

>repetative
get cancer and die you failure of a human being

94-95

I think back then reviewers still treated Zelda as a bit of a sacred cow. Hell, even Skyward Sword got way better reviews than it deserved. But I imagine after SS they'd be a bit more critical.

Also, TP was genuinely very good.

>This total lack of 8.8 except for
Board's dead.

-1? Accurate.

Why would you want to give all the reviewers a gimped version of your game and get worse reviews?

>muh outdated memes :(

8.8 doesn't work anymore because most of the board came to a consensus that it's an appropriate score, if not a little too high

8.8 is the average score these days

It will fall somewhere between 96-98. No more, no less.

And deservedly so. The game is an instant classic and one of the best video games ever created.

It will get over 90, but like most of the games it's really not worth more than 80.

>Like 7 towers in the entire game
>Don't even show towns, shrines, or any key locations. Just basic geography.

Shitpost harder famalam.

its a 6.7

Wasn't Skyward Sword a 10/10 perfect game from almost every review outlet? I think BoTW will be Twilight Princess level. Not the best game in the series but the Ocarina of it's decade, if you will. Definitely better than anything we've gotten since the start of the century.

98, like my last 2 digits

You know this is happening

>Using Zelda and Ubisoft in the same sentence.
Holy shit senpai kys.

>Framerate issues will be brought up in most reviews.
>IGN will go 9.4 or some shit
>Many scores will be the same as for Horizon Zero dawn
>At least 1 site will give it 7 out of 10 because they dont like open world games and wanted more structure
>story is "tropey" will get brought up

>People unironically think Nintendo/Zelda is shit.
Take a good look in the mirror you literal nigger.

no, these.

Not bad, but actually, it will be these!

screencap if you like famalam

>Microtransactions
DELETE THIS DELE-

>trusting game reviews in 2017

last two digits decide

LOOK AT ME GUYS, LOOK AT ME!!!

I'M A CONTRARIAN!!

It will be doubles. It will be better than mine.

wait a tik

i love the game and i would give it a high score but im honestly expecting a 7.5 from ign for some reason.

Reviewer would be assassinated by nintendodrones.

having played about 60 hours of it so far, I can't see it scoring under 90. It's too fucking good.

watching the assblastedness of fanboys is almost as fun as using magnesis rune.

i know but i dont think they are scared of it, besides think how clickbaitty journalism has been getting lately, dont you think its possible alot of websites might give it a lower score than 8.0 just to stand out from the high 9s?

Horizon does that, too, though.

8.8 doesn't work anymore because it happened fucking 11 years ago and most people here are too new to remember it.

Game will get a 9.6 metascore, and the switch will sell 20 million before the end of the year

Why do you fags care so much, you can still play the games that you do like and just ignore Zelda and Nintendo as a whole, you can even filter out nintendo threads

Same goes for retards complaining about HZD, just dont fucking play it, and filter the threads about it, thats all you have to do

I for one, am too poor to get a switch on release so ill have to wait a bit and save a few bucks here and there, gonna be a struggle ignoring spoilers anona

In the 70s. BotW is a literal 0/10.

I want the prophet to be true
KEK! I summon you!

DD is empty as fuck but the core gameplay is good which is why people like it

Zelda has way more shit in the world than Dragon's Dogma, I don't see why they are even similar in your mind

Me and you both know thats not what you really think user.

It'll probably hit 96 after a few contrarian faggots review it post-launch. It's unlikely to be that low for the people who got to review early imo

Botw will be the greatest game ever fucking made.

Dualshockers and Gieuseppe's faggot ass are going to massively undercut the scores to bring it down but it still won't be enough to drag it down to Horizon

>game will get 10/10s across the board, some 9/10s and some edgy site giving it a 6/10
>sony shitposters will then go and flood Sup Forums with threads about the 6/10 review only never mentioning or others (or, when called out on it, claiming all others are paid off and only this one dares to speak the truth and "objective")
>will never hear the end of it

I sure am looking forward to this yeah

Dualshockers reviews nintendo games even?