Co-op Recommendations?

Hi Sup Forums

I've been playing vidya with friends regularly for about a year, but I'm having trouble finding games to co-op. I'm getting a little tired of defaulting to Overwatch constantly, even though I usually find it enjoyable. I looked over Steam and GoG's co-op catalogs, but I didn't really see much of interest, but I probably missed something decent. We played Warframe, but we both kind of phased out of it, and I kind of got tired of the grind. We also played through Dark Souls 1, and did two playthroughs of 3.

So far, the games I've thought might be neat are;

>Gauntlet: Slayer Edition
>Orcs Must Die 2
>Sanctum 2

Any kind anons have any suggestions?

Forza Horizon 3

meme or shill?

This game is aces

Why is Pharah being the judge, jury and the executioner?

How many players?

If two, the Resident Evil games are pretty fun coop experiences.
If three, I guess there's Trine. I can't think of others made for three players.
If four, there is Left 4 Dead. Some free games are Alien Swarm and Cry of Fear (as long as you guys like horror games). GTA V heists are pretty tight with 4 bros as well.

If more than four I don't know. Sven Coop is Half-Life 1 but with usermade maps and as many players as you want. GTA V again is also pretty fun with multiple players. Anything else is most likely a pvp centered game.

Justice.

I don't really think any of us would get much out of it, the closest I come to driving games is something like GTAV that has driving as a side thing, so I can relax and listen to synthwave, or something.

Probably for the same reason she has a Stand.

Right, I probably should have mentioned this. Two players mostly, with a third tagging on somewhat regularly.

Spelunky is pretty great co-op, and can actually make the game a decent amount easier.
Me and a friend also play FTL together, though it isn't co-op.

It's next level shit, at least try the demo, it's a lot of fun co-op too.

You could try and work out some janky LAN co-op run of dark souls?

Serious Sam (2 is shit, BFE is meh, play First/Second Encounter), Broforce, Factorio, Unreal, Earth Defense Force 4.1, C&C 3, Aliens vs. Predator 2 with a coop mod

Then yeah, the resident evil games are fun. Doesn't matter if you think they're bad RE games. Two player running around is pretty fun.

The Saints Row games are coop too and are pretty fun with a second person. I think Dead Space 3 might be coop as well, though I don't know if you care that its the third game and are worried that you might be missing out on the story.

Another thing you can do is find an emulator with online capabilities (I'm sure there are NES and SNES ones that do this well. I think MAME also does this well) and play some roms together.

Risk of Rain, Arma 3

Gunstar Heroes is the only co op game anyone should ever need.

We don't live near each other, we have to stick to online games.

I'll keep it in mind, at the very least.

Can you co-op RE4? I swear I saw it in the list of games under co-op on steam.

Risk of Rain has me a bit interested.

That pic made me wish that th multiplayer mod thing for Skyrim was up and running, that would be an amazing co-op experience, even without mods.

Soekunky looked a bit interesting, I kind of passed it thinking it was a little too 'Mario' for what I was looking for, but I was basing that off of basically just some screenshots and vague gameplay I remember seeing.

>Can you co-op RE4?
I've never heard of it. Maybe someone made a mod or something? 5 and 6 are definitely coop though.

Ironically I'm both the spelunky guy and the dark souls guy, and spelunky I think is LAN only, whilst dark souls would be online only.
Spelunky isn't very mario, its pretty unforgiving, but if you can do online give it a go, it's cheap and very replayable.
Dark souls you could just summon one another and get far as you can through certain areas, I'm just not sure what the logistics of regularly summoning the same person would be.

We played through DaS1 and 3, the latter at least twice, I think we stopped before finishing it a third time.

We never got around to 2, but I didn't care for it.

Dead Island or Dying Light

hellraisers
streets of fury
sports gamesd

>>Orcs Must Die 2
this ones neat for two player

>plenty of levels
>decent challenge
>enough traps that you can variety it up if you get bored
>enough point grind min max if you want to tryhard for a bit

EDF 4.1

Yeah, I bought it on sale a while ago, but never had a second player to mess with it, so that's probably a good idea.

Dead Island kind of sucked in my opinion, Dying Light was a big step up with the movement and stuff, but it just feels like it's missing something, probably fine for fucking around with a friend, but eh.

I guess my problem is that I'm too picky.

Might check it out, I've always wanted to see what the deal with EDF was.