Is your favorite YoRHa unit 2B?

Is your favorite YoRHa unit 2B?

Or not 2B?

That is the question.

A2 had the superior design right from the start and once the game actually released, she was confirmed to be the better character as well.

Not to be

9S

Pixy

How the hell do you get the chest behind the stairs in the Abandoned Factory?

I think you fall off the stairs and dash or light attack and jump to it

at least write Nier or Automata in the OP nigger

I honestly did not expect her to be a Kainé/Zero-lite

2B is cute but A2 is the one I'd let step on me. Good thing she's a lesbian, means I would have a shot if I wasn't a 3/10

Yes, I did it. Thanks.

A2>2B>Commander>210>6O>9S

>Wonder why 2B seems so stad offish at the start to 9S but then REALLY cares when he gets injured
>Think its inconsistant
>Realise she has known him for a long time and killed/mind wiped him numerous times already

Do we have a list with all the intels?

When did Adam say

>PERHAPS! WE'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT, AFTER ALL

and when did Emil say

>Even if it's pointless, you still have to do it

both from the intro

second one is at ending Y

I want to impregnate 2B

I don't care whether or not its possible, I still want to

Wh-What does it mean?

2b achived immortality and stayed together with emil?

That 2B lives a decently long life after the events of ending E?

The lack of 9S bothers me.

got a feeling so complicated

I was in flooded city and killed the golden lvl 25 bots and holy shit it took long, they have like million health. Saw them again at city ruins, but failed to kill them, is there efficient/quick way to kill them? Do I get anything from it?
Also, are different enemies weak to different weapons? I haven't used anything else exept the light katana and that heavy glaive. I know I should experiment more with weapons.

hack

What happens to A2 in ending E?

forever alone

Presumably the Pods have her data stored somewhere too.

Since she's from an older generation of YorHas is her data even backed up?

It was the current data.

It was still being uploaded for research purposes.

So the pods can still rebuild and restore her data even though they're not in charge of her?

The pods gained sentience and a decided to save their data instead of wiping it like they were supposed to. Presumably they could only single out and save A2 9S and 2B because their affinity with them.

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN

>DO YOU THINK GAMES ARE LITTLE SILLY THINGS?!

She'll be he next Emil, and surely she'll suffer the same fate, sadness, loneliness she'll forget 9S and A2 because they are going to die in some way and she'll alive for some reason.

Would be interesting if in the Next NieR the MC finds the chip where she saved the memories of 9S and all those that she met in Automata.

>mfw 'CAUSE WE ARE GONNA SHOUT IT LOUUUUD. EVEN IF OUR WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS. IT'S LIKE I'M CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF THE WOOOORLD

I want to say yes but that wouldn't get me the ending

>get to the final boss
>asks me if I think games are silly
>answer yes
>it resets the fight
WOOOOOOOOOOW HOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW I HAD TO LIKE VIDYA

had that dsp slip eh user?

A2 Brute...

So I just completed that revisit mission to the factory; BECOME AS GODS and went back to resistance camp. Need to take a small break and eat something, just dropped by and wanted to say that this is my first ever Taro and Platinum game and holy shit, this is alredy so very strong GOTY for me, the combat, the music, the world and all the little things and details in there. The fluidity of movement and combat is top notch and so is the music, its propably one of the best OSTs I've ever heard. Thanks for reading my blog!

So since the human genetic code and info on their bodies is still on the moon would it theoretically be possible for advanced enough androids to manufacture designer babies to restore the human race?

Listen to the OST for the original game, I think that one is even better.

Why is the music for the Forest Kingdom so damn good?

stop now and go play the first game along with Drakengards

Nope, genetic clones don't work since they'll just become Replicants from Nier. They look like humans and act like them but can't reproduce and will eventually breakdown due to a lack of soul.

2B is cute and elegant. A2 is a sexy bad girl.

This is 9S. Say something nice about 2B or he'll murder you.

How fucking much money is needed for that half-wit inventors quest? holy shit i've invester 50000 already.
Also, I know its possible to buy trophies later on, but I'm not going to do that, I want to earn them legit. Are there anything missable in the game, like endings or something?

I want to wipe 9S' memories!

Will you accept ?

Not really
there's a bit of griding but not on nier 1 level

Pascal's theme is so cute, why does he have to suffer so much?

LOVEEEEE PEACE

LOVE PEACE

Anyone know where to find Elaborate Gadgets?