I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OzuZ5yJreQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOME BODY ONCE TOLD ME

SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE, OF AN L, ON HER FOREHEAD.

Sup Forums nerds are so fucking mad that progressive and innovative characters are now in gaming

YOU'RE BRAIN GETS SMART BUT YOUR HEAD GETS DUMB

>progressive and innovative
the ogre is literally part of a race invented to be fapbait

Shrek is almost two decades old though.

>fetal alcohol syndrome is progressive

That's just not what video games should be about.

>innovative
wow blue skin and fat cheeks, so unique

games are political, deal with it or stay in the stone age

I rather someone go into one of those places and mass murder all the political advocates in that room.

>I'm buying mass effect 4

AND THEN I SAW HER FACE

NOW I'M A BELIEVER

CAN'T SPELL PROGRESSIVE WITHOUT OGRE, LADDEH!

>two #1
Is smash mouth big smoke's family?

SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE

That's right! We, cis scum, shouldn't be such a bigots.

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

>Playing as an Asian in a wheelchair in a first person shooter

They might be on to something.

Or muslim first person raper.

why the fuck would i want to play a cripple in my escapist media

for "SOCIAL AWARENESS"

Self insert

NOT A TRACE

youtube.com/watch?v=6OzuZ5yJreQ

holy shit

wtf

>mfw it's actually true

best laugh i've had in a while. thank you, user.

>he hasn't done a challenge run in Deus Ex where you blow your legs off and force yourself to crawl through the whole game
Pleb.

pre ordered weeks ago, ima have fun pewpewing aliens and banging other aliens while you all sit around bitching on the internet

>pre ordered weeks ago, ima have fun pewpewing aliens and banging other aliens while you all sit around bitching on the internet

Wow, where have I heard that before

>tfw this is Sup Forums's swamp now

This

>Ruberg
Fucking Sup Forums is always right

>it's true

My sides

>progressive and innovative

no matter how many replies this gets, it's underrated

What did (((they))) mean by that?

A girl once asked me on interpals how should she call her newborn baby.
I replied with "shrek" and she called me a cunt.
What did i do wrong?

>remixed to sound more like Mad World
pretty fucking cringe right there

Pure coincidence

i hate these reddit tier videos

Clever

Woah

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>this cannot get upvoted enough

fuck off.

Absolutely disgusting.

How do we fight it Sup Forums.

Keep redpilling normies and, in time, gaming industry will implode

You are so mad

Fucking lel

webm please

Where the fuck are the video games?

Games are not about fun anymore. they are all about SJW "progressive" agendas

what the fuck
and i was making fun of holocaust deniers

also this pic gave me a heavy does of nostalgia
How did SoT age?
Will I enjoy it if I reinstall it?

No games now, only propaganda machines

Most of Sup Forums is yet to learn that all art throughout human history had been political, sometime after they stop breaking GR2.

>curry terrorist taking up the pooing position in the background
nice

If it was made by Japs it would be some sort of guy with tank threads instead of legs. Would probably be pretty sweat.

What's their endgame?

>video games are art
lol'd senpai

Some of the bs about the Holocaust is fucking hilariously retarded.
Shit like picture related.

I'm not saying that a gorillion of jews didn't die in the camps. I'm just saying that some of the stories about the shoah are obviously fake.

Obviously not the weebshit you play.

>
>Shrek is almost two decades old though.

Oh God what am I doing with my life?

>Bonnie Ruberg
/---/ is always right

>Bonnie Ru(((berg)))

Every

single

time

Suda already did that

Obviously 6 gorillion didn't die
Did Jews die? Yes.
Was it 6 gorillion? Of course not.
Did people of other nationalities die too? Yes

I wonder what the crowd is thinking

Give me one (1) example

>literally Mr. Bones' Wild Ride

>I'm not saying that a gorillion of jews didn't die in the camps.

I wish American education wasn't this shit, really.

6 million PEOPLE OVERALL died, jews a part of it. It's different. But everyone seems to think that only jews were killed in those camps.

Also soviets killed more people but everyone seems to forget that. I wonder why.

Yeah.
To me, far more reasonable explanation for the mass deaths is starvation and disease due to the nazis starting to lose the war, and due to allies bombing the supply routes of the germans to shit, making it so that both the priority and just the ability to support the concentration camps was compromised.

I mean, I find it rather hard to believe that the germans would have wasted such amount of resources on such wasteful ways of just exterminating people.

And given that the allies had a vested interest in utterly demonizing the nazis, I don't really trust on the objectivity of the reports the allies made after the end of the war.

But this is completely off topic.

no, user, it's not American education
go to a memorial center anywhere in the world ant that's the figure they'll tell you

I unironically love this song.

I'M BLUE

DABEDEE DABEDIE

Doing god's work, have another upvote.

I thought it was 6 million jews and 5 million others.

It was. It's a popular form of Holocaust denial now to just say fewer died so it wasn't a big deal, instead of saying the entire thing was a hoax.

>I wonder why
Muh communism obviously.

I got the results back from NASA, it checks out.

Bonnie (((Ruberg)))

>Andromeda was created with the sole purpose of enlightening us with this knowledge
Really activates your almonds...