And I just won!

And I just won!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/836822398947164162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw chris is 35 years old now

Just a reminder that he tried to become a prostitute for women only and is literally dying of a taint infection since he was dumb enough to cut it open

its christine now

Who?

Time flies when you gotta go fast

Way to ruin pasties forever, Chris.

What's gonna happen when barb dies?

he's selling his father's UN stamp collection

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/836822398947164162

I'm genuinely curious as well. I doubt any family members want to take care of him. Does the government step in? What could they even do for an adult autist? Stick him in a group home?

He'll probably survive, there's a likely chance since Chris has proven a strange durability in the face of an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle. Might even get to keep the house if he can grasp the concept of bills, if not he'll end up at a grouphouse maybe.

He's going to die alone.

Where do I go now that kiwi is kill?

cwcki club

Tomgirl era has had a few good laughs but it's mostly been dull. I miss classic Chris.

Do you guys ever feel bad for being indirectly part of the driving force that ruined his adult life?

I didn't do anything to Chris.

I feel bad I couldn't have had a more direct impact to his downfall.

That's a new season of the world of CWCvile I'll be looking forward to.

I've only followed his story, along with trying to help him always backfires, so it's best just to watch from a safe distance. At least point the biggest 'troll' Chris has to deal with is himself.

Considering he hasn't died from that infected wound he believes its a vagina, I don't know what can really kill him at this point.

they closed?

I have every single of you who posted that picture here
I could die without seeing it

Why do you need to act like jews?

The people who have had biggest impact of Chris's life have been just random people. IE, the teacher, Adam Stackhouse and Liquid Chris.

You can't ruin something that's already shit.

I never trolled him. I never even left a comment in the Youtube videos. Just a silent watcher to all of the insanity.