All rise for the Sup Forums court

All rise for the Sup Forums court

*rises*

*raises paw*

Your honor for my opening statement I just want to say that yes it's true ps4 has no gaems

your honor, this is a black thing isn't it

WHEN IS HE GONNA YELL OBJECTION

*clears throat
We gather here today to discuss the quality of Horizon: Zero Dawn. Sonyggers you have the opening statement.

May I please ask for an adjournment, Your Honor?

Sir, Sony paid for the development. it doesn't matter what quality of the game but the exclusivity itself. You look at Xbone and they have nothing to show for exclusives.

Your """honor""", the defence calls a Darkwraith as it's first witness.

>Addressing the court like that
Y'all niggers gone get yo ass thrown out for contempt.

we're not black so of course wouldn't know how the court system works.

Your honor, I call Marie Rose to the stand!

I don't know what this trial is about and neither does Marie, I just wanted everyone to see how cute she is!

Marie!

Your honor, incoming from Stonehenge! All defendants should drop to an altitude below 2000 feet!

You're not a sovereign citizen are you Sup Forums?

She is cute. I sentence her to a million shots of hotglue by the end of the month. dismissed.

Drop to below 2000 feet? What do you want us to do, fly through the courthouse?

I was in court recently for a felony
How did I end up there?
Playing video games
And now I'm here in Sup Forums court on trial
For playing video games

am serious about video game giving me felony but that's beside the point

care to give us your story?

What the hell user? Don't follow this user's picture it creates mustard gas.

Court finds you in contempt of not shutting the fuck up

>Guy sends me dev build of Dead rising 4
>Play it
>Post a little of pics n vid
>Knock knock it's Dept of justice
>Oh
>We're taking your stuff too
>OK
>And holding it as evidence
>Seems a bit much with cooperation but ok
>And then 8 months of booking bail course more court lawyer and fines
>But no jail time
Still waiting on my shit to come back after being wiped

>all this for a shit game
Wow

I have made many poor choices
This just happens to be the one that I can say and people won't believe
is there smoking in this courtroom.os is it vaping like all these new age faggots do

>Guy sends me dev build of Dead rising 4

what happened to this guy?

The accused is guilty of selling itself as a game when it is actually a movie in disguise, a blatant case of false advertising.

The vidya law states that no game is allowed to have more than 2 hours of cutscenes, unless they are separated into 20 minute chunks with 10 hours of gameplay minimum between them. It also forbids cutscenes longer than 20 minutes. yet the accused clocks in at least 92 minutes per cutscene.

>not injecting tobacco directly into your bloodstream
it's like you want to harm the people around you with toxic fumes

We've had this case before and the accused was found not guilty

That was a rigged jury. Namco and Monolith Soft bribed the judge, so President bush threw out the edict. It's gonna take alot more than autistic robot waifus with guns under their skirts to sway the court of law.

I asked in January before my sentence and they told me he was pending. No idea what that meant but I'll assume they're taking care of him

>Injecting tobacco
Injecting alcohol is the fastest way to get drunk ya fuck
Snort crack
Inject weed
Snort heroin
Cocaine suppository

injecting alcohol will actually kill you so don't do it

ghost recon wildlands open beta was really good and i can't wait for the full release

>The vidya law states that no game is allowed to have more than 2 hours of cutscenes

My client has made long segmented scenes interactive therefore not a cutscene and able to skip them if the player desires.

each intermission that is "20 mins" the player is freely able to move around the plane and ignore the important story dialog.

your honor, what this faggot is exaggerating the cutscene times and that he has fortitude of Johnny's bowels.

Credits count as cutscenes

>My client has made long segmented scenes interactive therefore not a cutscene and able to skip them if the player desires.
That was proven to be an insufficient argument in the case of The People versus Half Life, and The People versus The Portal series.

YOUR HONOR THE DEFENSE IS SAVESCUMMING RIGHT NOW

siding with the Imperials is the superior choice