Sonybros, get the fuck in here now!

Sonybros, get the fuck in here now!

Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxamo.com/blog/australia-digital-services-gst/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sales_taxes_in_the_United_States#By_jurisdiction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sony has decided to collect taxes on purchases made on psn now based upon states.

defend this sony users.

Consoles are cheaper they said.

Couldn't you technically lie and say your in a state that you aren't?

And they said Sony wasn't an innovator. A trail blazer. A pioneer.

Probably uses your credit card's billing address.

April 1st

Use PayPal or a VC? You can also use regular PSN cards.

Funny thing is that Sony will add the tax on the total unlike Valve that have the tax included in the price. Sonycucks...

>win pcfag
feels fuckin gud

>being an amerilard

Does this have s9mething to do with Trump?

>being a europoor

>Use PayPal or a VC?
Still has a billing address doesn't it?

>You can also use regular PSN cards.
How do you plan on getting those without paying tax?

Better than having a country swarming with jihadist immigrants.

>Still has a billing address doesn't it?
They don't get any info of yours when you do it through PayPal.
VC you can probably choose the state or whatever.

>How do you plan on getting those without paying tax?
Amazon...

I buy physical anyway. Unless the game is digital exclusive.

>Nioh expansion pack DLC
Fuck.

>Pay subscription just to be able to go online
>Pay tax for the subscription just to go online

What's next? Sony will demand you tip them as well?

Yep

>#fortheplayers

It's a shame. I live in one of the shitty states where the jews collect tax on anything I buy from Amazon and it's fucking infuriating.

Sony in panic mode now that BotW is confirmed game of the generation.

Where do you live that digital purchases are taxed but amazon isn't?

The only tip you should be worrying about is the tip of Sony's dick in your bruised asshole.

Start of fiscal year. Not exclusively an April Fool's date.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw your state doesnt collect taxes on electronic goods
feels good to be in North Dakota

its been always like that in germany

>owning a PS4 now requires an accountant

WOW THANK YOU SONY OR SHOULD I SAY SHITTY

FL?

Amazon is taxed but digital purchases on Amazon are not.

>April 1st

I hate ruining your self pity party, but look at the date of commencement.

Image unrelated.

>itt Nintendrones sperg out overy an April Fools joke as a desperate attempt to make BOTW seem like not a 1 hit wonder for the Switch

You faggots are just as bad as weebs

ha.
ahaha.
ahahahahahah.
AHAHAHAHHAA.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
*cough*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

#fortheshekels

Yeah cuz sony are in control of that, retard

This shit is like an year old.

support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/PlayStation-Store-Sales-Tax-Collection

>it's okay when valve does it

>DEFLECT DEFLECT

>in his bruised asshole

Don't you mean yours? As you're constantly letting them ram that pay to play online dick up your ass.

>mfw no state sales tax

I know I just like to stir the pot.

Fucking Hell, there goes buying digital to save that extra 5$ California and its god dammed 9%

>just joking, we're not really going to tax you! Haha!

WE DID IT BROS....SONY WON.....GREATNESS.....AWAITS.....

>itt newfag doesn't understand shitposting

Reddit might be more your style, sweetie.

Taxing a fucking download is cookie jar tier thievery.

April 1st is the start of the third quarter underage minimum wage cuck

What about my post leads you to believe I own a PS4 or pay for Internet connectivity twice?

Why would you joke about you being a jewy fuck out to charge your customers more? You'llbe losing customers and getting a bad rep before people realise its a joke

Literally makes no sense

Sorry pony, straight from my inbox.

This is what happens to us when the state votes blue.

FL doesn't have any sort of digital sales tax from what I see.

I've been paying taxes on online shit for a while now, in Texas. Even subscriptions to shit like memeflix and MMOs. And of course, games on Steam.

The cost of those taxes are going to be pushed onto the customer at the end of the day. Corporations don't control whether or not they are charged with taxes, user. That's the government of the country they are legally operating in which enforces these things.

>i-I was merely pretending to be retarded

K, bud

t. 60% "white"

You don't have to pay tax for a card in GameStop or Amazon.

That being said, look at southern red states where taxes are very low.

They're shitholes.

Source: I live in Louisiana, which was recently raped and pillaged by Bobby Jindal.

*56%

Cooking the books so their departments don't get shit on for racial stereotyping.

Fucking based then! Regular taxes are like 6-8% though, depends on the county.

They had always charged taxes to me. NYC, btw.

Probably because your state doesn't have sales tax on digital goods.

Not to shitpost, but isn't labeling these people white just going to cause problems for law enforcement?

"Sir we captured the suspect"
"Good job boys, we-... wait a minute, the dossier says the suspect is a WHITE male and this guy is clearly Mexican. Let him go, you idiots!"

somethings fucky

Holy shit, today must be a really sad day for Sonyggers

This. The guy who wrote down that those people were white didn't do so because he thought they were (Hell, there's a guy listed as Hispanic right there) he did it so his department wouldn't get shat on for muh racism.

>I-it's ok when Sony does it!

It's just a method to avoid public backlash for never arresting white people since white people don't commit nearly as many crimes.

JUST

>IT'S ONLY OK WHEN STEAM DOES IT

It'd be funny. It's probably not a joke, though.

isnt it normal?

it's not that you retard. All hispanics are labeled as white under the census due to the government being too lazy to include a new category. Besides, all criminals are separated as non hispanic white and hispanic white under federal records.

A lot of online services or storefronts pays the same tax depending on the region or country since it's illegal not to e.g Steam, Playstore, Appstore. So I don't understand why spazzing like a special needs,

This is #4TheTaxPayers

>All hispanics are labeled as white under the census due to the government
You do realize that there is a person in that very picture labeled as Hispanic, right? Your entire theory just shit the bed.

>calling people retarded when you're very clearly functionally illiterate

Automata is going 2 PC,BOTW is goat tier and now this shit,im not feeling very well sonybros help me feel better

T-THIS IS FOR THE PLAYERS

I'm a little surprised that people are shocked about these sort of taxes. I'm not American but basically everywhere I buy something online from there is always a tax component involved in the final price. Christ, I would have paid several hundred dollars in tax alone from Rakuten ebook purchases.

Looking into the digital taxes in Australia there is apparently this coming into effect soon:
taxamo.com/blog/australia-digital-services-gst/

It's not Sony doing it you fucking idiot. It's the government charging THEM a tax for their goods and services. Companies merely push the excess cost onto the customers. It happens with pretty much everything you buy.
Here are the goods and services tax for American regions:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sales_taxes_in_the_United_States#By_jurisdiction

They're probably manchildren who don't do their own shopping.

You're gonna have to explain how those are two different things

>paying for internet taxes TWICE

Sonyggers will defend this

>People think sony decided to charge taxes

This board is full of underage retards

Well now wait, I'm sure they have a great reason for taxing digital goods and making going digital even less attractive. Sony wouldn't just do something to piss off their own base.

KEK CHOKE ON IT SONYPONIES

they are. since they used to charge by a base means in the U.S.A. now you have to pay your states tax rate aka like how nintendo does it. so some states you wont have to pay and other you will.

Is this an American thing?I know you guys will see something sold for $10 but pay $13 because tax wasn't included on the price. Most other places have tax-inclusive prices.

This means the price listed already includes tax, so its the true total you're paying.

It's the difference between going "Fuck,how much is 7% of $135?" and going "Oh, the price is $130. I will pay $130"

It's the government you mongoloid. The law require them to notify you of how much the government gets.

People here still try to school kids that corporations don't (as in "do not") collect taxes.
It's amusing, actually. It's like watching a hive mind of stupidity trying to solve some entry level puzzle.

>tv tax

>$10 but pay $13
There isn't a place in the US with a 30% sales tax, but yes, taxes get added to the listed price. It's one of the few things I dislike about America. I notice stores run by immigrants tend to not do it.

This is why I pirate. Fuck the police.

New Hampshire has no sales tax, and is really nice.

>getting a loan of anything over 1 trump token for a stem degree

>people are so poor that they can't afford a couple extra bucks to support sony and allowing them to make more games
Fucking Xfags.

Nintendo's done this for a decade.

Sup Forums-Nintendogaf

I've been taxed for a while now

>b-buh nintendo
Did the fun this morning leave you sour?