I am willing to bet I have the worst computer on Sup Forums

I am willing to bet I have the worst computer on Sup Forums.
>Post em if you got em

>Not using Speccy

I live in South America, I bought all of this for the local price of a PS4 and some games.

I just used what I used for the percentile comparison. Never tried speccy but I'm downloading it now.

>those temperatures

>123 c

My CPU isn't above boiling point. How can I fix this problem?

what the fuck

How much is a PS4 there? Wasn't it cheaper to fly from BRland to NYC, buy a PS4 there and come back?
I understand you're not brazilian, but that's what I've heard from South America

Argentina.

A PS4 is around 12,999$ new, more than 800 usd. Each game is also 80-100 usd physical and 80-120 in PSN.

So yeah, a PC is no doubts objectively better and cheaper in the short and in the long run here.

guess where I live anons

Trying to save up for a new PC.

Romania, obviously.

What the fuck mine is almost the same except my CPU is a 635. Sucks to not be able to play most newer games

Focus on the GPU at first.
Then RAM, then CPU.

Thanks but at this rate it'll be easier to buy a new PC. They don't make LGA1155 socket CPU's anymore

Buy GPU first, then motherboard and CPU.

A8 and A10 are known for their high temps when using the stock cooler. Good thing they also have a high boiling point.

my computer at work is a dell latitude d620 from 2006 with integrated graphics. i upgraded it with a terabyte hard drive and 4gb of ram (of which it can address 3.25) and it plays stuff from like the early to mid 2000s well enough.

I think your motherboard is getting a lot of heat from the power source. BTX config, maybe?

That or a mayor electrical/sensor failure. In any case, I'm surprised the NB isn't a fried egg by now.

That's the plan, gonna try and save up for a 1070, I at least want 1440p gaming for shit like total warhammer.

Can someone rate? I don't know how I compare to others.

Nice setup, decent gaming PC, can run most modern games in 1080p@60

If you want to upgrade something, go for 8 Gb of extra RAM and an SSD for the OS and some games, nothing huge.