Why do we love this series so much, bros?

Why do we love this series so much, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsVT_-RsONg
youtube.com/watch?v=SgIjJWYUxac
youtube.com/watch?v=nRbROTdOgj0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWHkYWslcw
youtube.com/watch?v=cnnN2ZUKwUY
youtube.com/watch?v=YZG7nVXS8Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=pin49wlkADI
youtube.com/watch?v=gKetEFGy77A
youtube.com/watch?v=WY9hH-3CMSg&
youtube.com/watch?v=5tlNlhLGWE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's always had great music in every ga-

TP and SS didn't have good soundtracks either.

Because you are children who have never really grown up.

it created the best adventure game ever made

Because all of the main titles are extremely good games.

>TP
>Not the greatest overworld and dungeon themes
>SS
>Not donning the best boss battle theme and amazingly atmospheric Area themes with dynamic music with intense battle themes.

All the OSTs before Minimalism Piano of the Wild were great.

ALBW is by far the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsVT_-RsONg
youtube.com/watch?v=SgIjJWYUxac

because I love you

>SS
>didn't have a good soundtrack

This is fucking next level retardation no matter how much you hate the game youtube.com/watch?v=nRbROTdOgj0

>Zelda BotW doesn't have a good soundtrack
Where did this meme come from?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWHkYWslcw

Million times better than anything in Wildly Bad Breath.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnnN2ZUKwUY
youtube.com/watch?v=YZG7nVXS8Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=pin49wlkADI
youtube.com/watch?v=gKetEFGy77A
youtube.com/watch?v=WY9hH-3CMSg&
youtube.com/watch?v=5tlNlhLGWE4

Basically this.

Even with the differences I have with Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and the DS games the series by and large has never really churned out something that wasn't the grand adventure it was trying to be.

Good thing I never played Tri Force Heroes.

You obviously haven't played the game, the soundtrack is fantastic, the best since MM

Honestly, I only like the first three games.

because it's good

because it has a good balance of combat, puzzles and narrative while having 10/10 aesthetics and no filler

i am not excited for BOTW, but my favorites are MM and LA for being the most difficult so i just have to accept that the free market has taken this series from me like so many others

This alone pretty much BTFO every OST here

why do I love children so much?

nostalgia

>Tryhard generic epic orchestra BTFOs beautiful modal mixture and nonfunctional harmony
>Coming close to Kolokto's battle theme
Now now user, it's ok to have shit taste

so you're telling me none of the glorious trailer music ever appears up in the game?

It's probably because of the memories we associate with it, and there's nothing wrong with being reminded of the good days.

Not counting nostalgia, it's because Nintendo pretty much always makes sure to release their Zelda titles bug free, for the most part, not many developers do that it seems.

user... I hope you love Silence and occasional piano notes dispersed between elongated intervals.... but I dont know what to tell you....

>Generic orchestra

That OST doesn't even sound orchestrated retard, it literally sounds like a Michiru Yamane composition, like something straight out of SotN. Seriously weren't you talking about SS?

Shit series, Music is too repetitive
Needs less music to sound less videogamey

I don't know. I never finished a single Zelda game, and I tried, I don't understand what people see in the series. I just don't get the supposed magic.

Because it presented us a package of coming of age and heroic epic mythology from a mix of Athurian/European/Japanese sources at a time when we were growing up?

I'd say nostalgia but that doesn't convey that the series is also great.

well I can accept ambient sounds and occasional piano notes in an open field, that's cool with me, matter of fact its the best way to go.
but, that's trailer music and nothing else?
have you beaten the game and can confirm?

I wouldn't call games like Twilight Princess bug-free user. In fact, they had an entire sidequest about finding bugs in the game.

Kek

Witty. Thanks for the little chuckle, user

Almost quints of truth!!

I still think you're right about that statement, though.

That's okay, it isn't for everyone, there's nothing wrong with that.

It isn't like you're a piece of shit, bashing the series just because it doesn't match up to your standards of a good game.

I honestly don't understand those people, and not just with Zelda, but with any game series.

Majora's Mask is one of the few games in the series I couldn't get into. The only other games in the series like that for me are the DS games and Skyward Sword.

I respect Majora's Mask, I just don't like it.

>Main beat is marching sounds
I love this

We can't all be mature about video games like you, user.

You can't like everything, even if it's generally considered good

Do you not like games with heavy puzzle elements?

Before I got to try Zelda I played a lot of more stat based RPG games - Wizardry, Diablo, Gothic, Baldur's Gate and such. Zelda being more action/puzzle based instead of gathering experience, stats and items didn't really hit a mark.

Because the quality level, gameplay, and aesthetic have been somewhat consistent over several DECADES of releases, yet Nintendo hasn't been afraid to push the envelope with the series either.

That makes sense. I was the same way until very recently, actually.

I started playing more action games recently, so maybe it's time to give the series another try, but that will have to wait for when I have more free time. A good opportunity to dust off my 3DS after I was done with Sun/Moon too.

because the gameplay is great.

For me, Nintendo has made pretty much all of my favorite games. I think when it comes to pure gameplay, they can't be beat. And I think Sup Forums's problem is, like pretty much any body who gets waaaay too into a hobby, they start always thinking longer game/more variety/better graphics etc is always better. It's like film buffs who think a fun, well-made movie like Raiders of the Lost Ark is horrendous because it's not some really deep inaccessible art house film with absolutely exquisite acting that takes 100 views to even kind of understand the themes/meaning.

Like seriously, some would say "oh another Mario game" but how many games even come close to the pure fun of the Galaxy games (for example)? Who cares if it's not "hardcore"?