My co-worker knows a coder from CD Project Red

Ask me anything

Why should I care?

maybe i can shed some light behind development of cyberpunk and witcher games

>what can you tell us about cyberpunk 2077?
>do you know if it's third person, fps or a mix?
>any details on the story?
>have you seen anything from the game, some artwork or something and can you describe it?
>do you think it will be shown this year at e3?

Will CD Projekt Red implement proper mod support in Cyberpunk 2077?

What made you think this was impressive? I knew a dude that knew a dude that owned a boat, it doesn't make me an expert fucking sailor.

why couldnt cdpr make a different build for pc?
or at least make the settings more scalable and deliver pre downgrade quality

Can you ask him what made them change so radically between W1 and W2?
Was the core writing department fired?
We know that the author of the books was displeased to say the least about where the second game went.

My uncle works for bethesda

why did you drop redkit 2?

>My co-worker knows a coder from CD Project Red

do you work at guerrilla games?

>Its in very early development. Designers still wrestle with mechanic ideas and concepts for gameplay
>too early to tell
>script nerds are very careful but the main focus is to ''not make it look like deus ex in the slightest''
>Im afriad artworks are all that is to it at this point. Nothing too fancy and something you wouldn't expect
>definetly not making E3 appearance

what is taking them so long to release cyberpunk? i mean they had 50 people working on the game in 2013 or so, did the project change its scope?

will gameplay be good this time? will the game feature vehicles like in a gta game?

also do you know how the team is feeling about developing the game? are they all excited or under big pressure or what?

game engine started collapsing at late stages of the game development. You can still notice some issues like woods going derp when there is a wind blowing

Wild Hunt is very politically correct compared to TW2, Is Cyberpunk going full SJW route?

what's the second AAA they are working on?

Why are you wasting your time feeding us this low effort bullshit?

>my friend knows a friend who
stop with this second-hand bullshit

So are you going to answer the other questions OP or you gonna feed us vague bullshit?

>I know this guy who knows this guy who works for this company who makes this game

>what is taking them so long to release cyberpunk? i mean they had 50 people working on the game in 2013 or so, did the project change its scope?
they received big money surge from investors but they made it clear that money should be spent on W3 rarther than cyber punk franchise since W2 sold so well

Too early to say anything about gameplay. They started to lay bedrocks for the game since june to be honest. Very busy patching up W3 and wrapping up the trillogy in general

Studio is having very shitty situation because Merlin conglomerate wants to take them over

tell them that people only really care about there games because they are full of cute girl in revealing clothes that you can fuck

also tell him that their combat system sucks and that witcher 3 was a serious let down in terms of story and player choice

Kiedy możemy się spodziewać wideo prezentującego Cyberpunk 2077 w akcji?

no one forcing you to stay here

Bro, we know from actual information on the internet that you aren't telling the truth.

>people praise W2 and 3 as second coming of Christ
>they both misses the point of Witcher and inferior to first one in a lot of ways

I still don't understand how the fuck this shit caught on.

>op is full of bs and doesnt really have any insider info
I am regretting that i wasted 10 minutes on this.
What a joke

zapomnij o materiałach z gameplayem przez najbliższe póltora roku

Kurwa.

dont believe this meme gaming news websites that blow the smallest hint out of proportion please

Yes, I played TW 1 before 2 and WH, no, TW is not better than TW2 or WH.

Most of the first game was literally copy and pasted from the books except the retarded mutant shit at the end

That's weak. Listen OP, I understand wanting attention but begging for it on the internet is fucking pathetic.

Story aspect is their biggest pride so not gonna tell that

>inferior to the first one in a lot of ways

Not really, not at all.

How and why are they unable to make good gameplay?

Your point?

actually whole novigrad arc was original and people loved it so give credit where its due

I thought it was fun.

Sure it may get boring after 100 hours, but what doesn't?

the philosophy was ''why change something that works'' so they tweaked W2 combat and made it less clunky. Also did u like cutting people in half?

Would you teach your grandmother to suck dick?

but it sucked compared to two. just ask any person what they liked about witcher 3 or look at any fan created work for witcher after 3. it´s all wifu related.
people never discuss the actual plot or new characters of 3 because nobody remembers it. i can´t even remember the name of the emperor dude from 3 even though they got the prefect actor to play him.

no compare that to witcher 2 and you got people talking about the different decisions they made, the cool characters the made, the fun lines, the shocking plot twists. etc.. etc

My dads friends boss has a cousin who has played Witcher 3

The combat system while serviceable, is the least of the problems plaguing W3s gameplay

I'd rather hear why they decided on braindead quest design and ubisoft-tier open world design than the repetitive combat mechanics

Same writers that did W2 worked on W3 so its not their fault you didnt like how series wrapped up

>braindead quest design
have you played skyrim? 3 types of caves with mini boss at the end of it
smallest quest in witcher involving npc has some interesting lore to it and contains dark tone etc.

You seem to be living in an alternate reality.

just start a new witcher 3 thread and wait what the people will talk about. it will be 90% wifu talk

then do the same with witcher 2 and compare the results

it´s obviouse that they were limited by it having to be a big open world

I'm talking about the gameplay.
Story and dialogue wise the quests are fine.
Gameplay wise the game relies way too much on Witcher senses which essentially turns the game into a boring mashfest where you just walk in circles and listen to Geralt dumping exposition down your throat

Bottom line is they started to really work on Cyberpunk this June. Dont expect any teasers soon

>having shit taste
Not much you can do with that i guess.

>atmosphere and writing was better and far more faithful to the books in both style and substance
>no console influence in anything
>alchemy was pretty much required
>more of rpg than both 2 and 3 combined

You didn't know anyone with a boat. Stop lying fag

>Gameplay wise the game relies way too much on Witcher senses which essentially turns the game into a boring mashfest where you just walk in circles and listen to Geralt dumping exposition down your throat
Witcher sense was added to handhold casual players without frustrating them about how vast the world was. Image searching for clues without this mechanic and how people would lash out about game not being clear and straightforward. Literally cant win

will W3 ever get a playable Yennefer (caster class) and full Ciri expansion?

They are done milking Witcher franchise. Beef with the writter of original books isnt heling either.

why are you lying? at an investor call in 2016 they confirmed that more people were working on cp in that time than at the height of development of witcher 3

>why are you lying? at an investor call in 2016 they confirmed that more people were working on cp in that time than at the height of development of witcher 3
I never said anything about staff numbers. Im just saying the project took off on june (augment system mechanic to be exact)

so, what -- you're saying that there might be Yennefer / Ciri spin-offs...?

>atmosphere and writing
2 has better writing and WH better atmosphere. No game in the Series is faithful to the books, the games are a What If type scenario.
>no console influence in anything
Ah, I see, you're just autist
>alchemy was pretty much required
You have quests Alchemy related, wew
>more of rpg than both 2 and 3 combined

Forget it :(

Studio is not divided into division departments so word travels fast.

also its not a secret they hired alot of new talents after wrapping up W3.

I cant blame you for smelling bullshit but I hoped to share some knowledge with fellow anons

>novigrad
>tw1
???

Considering Empress ending is canon I doubt it

Their license expired. So forget about spin offs or dlcs at this point

If their licensed expired how are they making Gwent?

>2 has better writing and WH better atmosphere
Nope and nope, none are 100% faithful, but first one strikes closest to home in both.
>Ah, I see, you're just autist
Now you will say that you like that abomination of interface and mechanics that 2 and 3 was. It is not even interface, which is shit in its own right, but the awful witcher sense and the stupid momentum geralt have while moving around like all the console shit to accommodate for analog stick.
>You have quests Alchemy related, wew
Yeah and in first you needed alchemy to kill anything serious, while in 2 and 3 you can faceroll whole game without caring about it at all, especially in 2 where alchemy was the most useless shit ever.

post some polish meme

expired in the sense that they cant make any more games with witcher premis

>Yeah and in first you needed alchemy to kill anything serious
Until you levelled up Igni.

Yeah instead believe some fucker on a taiwanese basket weaving forum with absolutely no proof.