AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8UVOSG8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did you start this thread what do you hope to gain

will you buy me cs go user?

why

Hopefully some laughs friend.

I'm very hyped! I upgraded to PC instead of buying a console when the new ones came out so getting one eventually is very exciting for me!

Thoughts on GMK?

I've had mine for almost a year but have no friends, are you not a faggot? Also, what games did you buy?

Because a refurbished one is only $179 right now, and I'd like to play the Master Queef Collection in 60fps!
I heard most of it is 1080p as well, which for a Halo fan is very exciting!!!!!

why didn't you wait for Scorpio

$179 is a nice deal, which games did you get with it?

>buy Xbone because friends have one and they are too retarded for PCs
>Haven't touch it for months

Only games my friends even played on it were Siege and GTA V. Now it's just taking up shelf space

who do you main in killer instinct

I'm going to buy the MCC and play through all of the campaigns solo on Legendary, although I might pass on Halo 4 as Legendary on that game is completely imbalanced.
I got Watch dogs for free as well, thought about Halo 5 but it didn't look too good.

why didnt you waitch for Switch 3DS U?

Halo 4 legendary is actually fairly balanced, at least more than 2. 5's great but only for multiplayer/custom games.

>waitch
What makes you think he owns a switch?

Because I'm not a console gamer anymore, and on PC it only matters that my games look good enough and play in 60fps, I really love Halo though and miss it dearly.
Watch Dogs, and once it arrives I'm buying the MCC from the store. Might get Halo Wars GOTY in a year or so, but $90 for a dumbed down RTS is a bit too much for me.
Hmm what is this game?

Halo 5 is actually pretty good. Single player is kind of meh, but multiplayer is the best its been for a good while.

Also Wars and Wars 2 are real good.

>doesn't even know what killer instinct is

get our of here

>I'm buying the MCC from the store.
Don't forget to buy the ODST DLC for $5 i think.

>Might get Halo Wars
Wait for for a price drop on HW2 ultimate Edition so you get HW1 as well.

Watch this video, I played through Halo 4 solo legendary and it took me almost a week to beat it.
I thought it was hard but the mechanics make success almost completely based on luck, at least in Promethean encounters.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8UVOSG8U

All i know is that anything is better than 2's bullshit jackal snipers.

Get forza horizon 3,gears of war 4 and killer instinct.

Can't I just plug and play with my X360 ODST copy and get 60fps?
I really only want the MCC for the MP and Halo 2, since I never got to play through it. I own all the other Halo games.

No, that's not how it works. TMCC games are it's own thing, if you want to play ODST (campaign only) at 1080p 60 fps you have to buy the $5 DLC from the store.

I guess that's worth it, kinda bullshit though that they jew you everywhere they can.
I also heard they made a huge portion of the Xbox 360 library backwards compatible. Which is nice because I may want to play Reach sometime or another.

>A fighting game based entirely around competitive complaints about passed fighting games
>Only top tier characters are allowed in the game
>Massive depth and challenge to multiplayer
>Plays like street fighter but with more balance

Sounds pretty good to me, I bet its cheap too.

Actually to add, I might get MK since it'll actually have players unlike the PC version.
I don't really like competitive fighting games since it feels like I have to dedicate all of my time to getting good at it and no time for other games.
Pretty casual in that regard.

if you play MK online you'll get your asshole torn assunder too so it doesn't really matter what you pick,also KI has crossplay and the best tutorial of any fighting game out right now

Is Gears 4 any good? Any innovation since Gears 3?
I heard Judgement fucking bombed hard but nothing else about the series since, not really a victim to marketing anymore either since adblock, so I didn't really know Gears 4 came out.

In terms of what?
Campaign wasn't great or bad, it was okay.
Multiplayer is pretty much the same as 3 but at 60 fps which is fantastic.
Horde is an upgrade on almost every aspect except enemy variety.

Sounds good desu, they really shouldn't change the formula too much. Ruined Halo.
I might pick it up, I'll see though when I'm done iron-manning the MCC.

Well basically:
>every plasma pistol enemy overcharges constantly
>every grunt throws grenades/suicides whenever it wants
>needler is undodgeable
>Knights one shot you with Melee
>Knight shields recharge in 3 seconds and they teleport constantly

how's netflix running so far?

What do you do for a living?

Breddy good desu. 1080p 60fps
You can't get that with a PC, or a PissStation4

What games did you get with it? How much did it cost you? Are you having fun?

>games
Watch Dogs and soon Master Chief Collection
>Cost
$179
>Fun
Not yet I just ordered it. 3-7 business days.

That seems like a really good price for a console, is that brand new?

Factory refurbished.

How much SPORTS TV SPORTS did you get with it?