>2017
>must select a gender
>only two genders
>binary option
>phallic option is blue and wears pants
>yonic option is pink and wears a skirt
Can we all agree that this is very problematic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=lgq-UPsQBMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are only 2 genders

I agree, there's no Female (Male) option

You only posted this to start shit. Get fucked.

Sasuga Japan. Bravo.

Blow it out your ass fag.

Humans only have two genders, user.
Biology just works that way.

>what is sarcasm
>what is humor
based sensitive redditor

Why is there no wizard gender?

Sex is not the same as gender.

It is.

there are only 2 genders

deal with it tumblr

So, why are white men so obsessed with "feminine penises" and "boy pussi" shit? What made them so spent as individuals that they can only get an erection when looking at gay drawings or by "ERPing" with other males? Why is this generation full of white effeminate males that celebrate this shit?

Designed this comfy graph. Thoughts?

God created 2 genders. Any more is an insult to his creation.

Yes it is

There are only two genders

Trans defines someone going from one to the other, they don't magically become a brand new one.
Everything else is a persons sexual preferrence being memed into a new gender "Raccoon-sexual" "Demi-sexual" "Pan-sexual" "Ford fiesta sexual" Those aren't genders. They are ways to demographically group yourself into a sexuality. Considering how everyone that described themselves this way is trying to be a special snowflake I find it incredibly ironic they are grouping themselves in such a way

Why did Nintendo forget the Sup Forums gender?

>Low test
>assumed male
>abnormally short
>can't get hard despite beating it to Zelda crying

We'll call it "shemale"

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

It's not exclusive to whites you cuck

/phil/ major here. It is technically not, but a lot of things are technically true or untrue and not worth centering an entire existence around. The overreliance on the invidual in SJW identity politics is the problematic aspect. Simply wear makeup if you want to, it doesn't matter, nobody fucking cares.

Why did they make it look like you're picking a restroom? Is this a political move by Nintendo?

It should be a square so you could be both 100% human and 100% a gender

There are only 2 biological genders.

it's a long societal and psychological study and the academy will just disregard you as an outdated, sexist bigot for even bringing it up. even the alt-right will. there's no middle ground here.

basically Freud was right.

Did say it was and you didn't answer my questions.

nope

japan is enlightened

>can't be 100% male and 100% female
problematic

>Trans defines someone going from one to the other
The catch is they never actually accomplish this no matter the hormones or surgeries, something the media never actually tells you. You only get stories like "I'm a full woman now" (even though all you have is a surgically-inverted dick that will close if you don't dilate it with a medical dildo) and "I'm a full man now" (even though all you have is a piece of forearm flesh sewn to your crotch that risks undergoing necrosis).

It's only problematic if you find yourself being anything other than these.

>B-but I'm a female stuck inside a male body

Then pick your mental gender, it's not bloody hard.

>B-but I'm actually non-binary/ayy lmao

Resolve your childhood trauma issues, nigga.

>2017
>there are still only two real genders
>miis are still completely shit
Some things never change

>2017
>still can't specify the laplace transform of your gender function evaluated near the poles

The Mii aren't people, therefore they can't have human gender.

>MFW that trans people will always be there sex regardless of the surgeries.

Genetics sure is fun!

Can we all agree this is not videogames?

their*

I do think Nintendo should provide options for everyone, so something like:

Male | Female | Retard

That looks perfect.

Nintendo never offer options, except purchasing options

Yes, Nintendo should respect all three genders
Male Female and Freak

rollan for check 'em

Can't wait for some scientist to get sued because he couldn't swap out someone's Y chromosomes for X ones.

Gender is a spectrum

They've tried other genders, it just crashes the system.

Semantics

yeah except he was wrong about everything

The real issue is why are you creating a Mii in 2017.

FPBP

When has Nintendo ever catered to people with physical deformities or mental illness?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

People who ramble about gender are on the spectrum, for sure

Is this our local "play as a girl even though I'm a boy" thread?

Yes, a spectrum with 2 results

rollan polan

prove it. protip: you literally can't.

>/phil/ major here

What's funny about your argument is your Mii can look like anything you want regardless of your choice. All you're choosing is what your character is wearing on the gender screen.

>Almost like you didn't think too hard to make this thread.

>Your face when trans people are never really born with such mentalities, but rather influenced by everything all around as they mature

I mean, it's okay if you wanna be this or that, but don't come telling me you were already born a boy inside a girls' body or born with some weird ass sexuality you just came up with in the bathroom. Have you ever considered that maybe you started enjoying being this or that due to something you may have experienced as a very young lad?

Gosh, it was no surprise my mother was able to foretell a kid for instance to grow up to be gay due to the treatment my aunt gave to him.

He's quite popular in our town, but that's just to show and tell, influences mean everything, but might depend on how much the infant is absorbing.

>Hiroshima recruits janitors every 6 months or so
>Shit threads like this are still up for an hour or more
See you in a week fuckboy

we come close enough that we can be considered the opposite sex. the biggest sex difference are your hormone levels, not the genitals.
>inb4 retards not knowing shit about biology

It's more efficient this way.

You never become the opposite sex, no matter how hard you try.

>Ford Fiesta sexual
Now that's a reliable car. 36 mpg, spacious, 5 star crash test safety rated, I can't blame them.

Sex -> physiological
Gender -> psychological

So calling myself a little girl and believing that I'm a little girl will officially make me a little girl?
Sweet.
I can now go to the female bathrooms without shaving my beard off.

Tell me everything you know about Phil

>Ford Fiesta
Toyota Camry master race here, you sicken me

Shut the fuck up Ryan

Basically yes.

Just drop the "little" and you are good to go.

Kek

no. fuck off back to tumblr queer

He's a big girl.

>I'm forced to be the height that I am
It's the current year, ugh

>Just drop the "little" and you are good to go.
That's very transphobic. Die, cis scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgq-UPsQBMo

Its literally just semantics as people are only arguing over the definition of gender, which has been interchangeable with sex in the past. You're an idiot.

NOT A PROBLEM IN SAUDI ARABIA

Ha

>Philosiphy talking about technicalities

>/phil/ major here.
Don't bring up your major because all it does it make you look like you're trying to shore up your credibility as if your opinion can't stand on it's own. Basically, it means you're appealing to authority instead of your own merits.

Also
>Major
>Not Graduate

Further reason not to do that.

Anyway, /sociology/ major here, I agree with you 100%.

Could you please not? That's ableist, some of us are little even if we have our own gravitational field.

>Possible to be 0% human
rich piano build

No, moods are a spectrum. Gender is binary, you fucking white male.

How fucking creative, I bet no one had that idea 9k times before

Because "involuntarily prevented from expressing any gender roles" is not really a gender.

>he fell for the brainwashing
pic is what you fight for which I find very problematic

UUUU

do you have a particularly bad case of reading comprehension?

T. On the spectrum

Every time this stupid thread happens no one ever mentions that intersex people exist.

It sure is shit to be born a hermaphrodite and constantly told you don't exist. Or worse, surgically "corrected" at birth the opposite of what you are chromosomally and called an sjw for ever trying to discuss what a horrible problem both of these things are.

Sure it's rare, but it doesn't mean we don't exist and that we should be forced to just pick one side and pretend our medical conditions don't effect us.

I don't get this "ideal"

You want to identify as a female why not choose female?

If you hate being male so much why must you bring it up despite wanting to be a female?

I know it's sarcasm, but the question still apply to individuals with this retarded mindset.

when will they learn

Do you? Have the synthetic hormones gotten to your brain? Read my OP and stop trying to pull a strawman.

studies suggest that gender is neurological.

Negligible numbers and should not determine policy or standard public action

Sex and gender were synonymous for thousands of years until in the last decade special snowflakes started using them seperate.

Don't tell me who i am, i never chose to have the thoughts and emotions of the opposite sex