No AA

>no AA
>shit frame rate
>weapons break with a couple of hits

Why is this considered the best game ever made again

emulation when

Because it is delivered in an interactive and meaningful way. I'm fucking loving it. Sorry you can't get over it.

>nostalgia

Try reading many of the reviews. Most people are praising other because of simple nostalgia.

>He bought a switch on launch

Why you think your opinion is allowed here?

Even though most praise is about how it breaks from tradition right?

that's a Wii U you faggot

Actually, I'd say nostalgia doesn't work in it's favor since most people who played it and still complain are people who expected a more traditional Zelda game.

AA?

Jaggies
The game is full of jaggies because Nintendo hardware is too weak to enable AA

Now I don't really care about the game, but do you guys reckon it would have been received differently (reviews, public opinion), if it didn't have the name Zelda on it? IE, everything's pretty much the same, it's just not part of the Zelda franchise. How would things be different?

never
it uses the gyroscope on the wii u controller

Because it doesn't matter if it was good or bad, the cucks of the fanbase will say it was the greatest thing ever anyways. You literally cannot take their opinion on a Nintendo product seriously because they will be shilling guaranteed

>He bought the Wii U version
Opinion discarded.

Can you fix your weapons? Like if it's about to break can you save it and fix it somewhere?

>ITT

It'd still be too zelda to ignore unless there were a lot more changes than just names. It's like how re7 is a break from tradition but even if no one told you what the game was you'd still know it's resident evil just by playing it.

And I like to think that reviewers are smart enough to judge a game on its own merits and not the history of its IP. Although in many cases that isn't true.

I think even without the name of Zelda people would still recognize it as a great game. The only complaints are those who can't let go of the past zelda games or people who feel it's too modern, which again stems from expectations of the IP.

If I had a nickle for everytime someone complains about weapon breaking and then their screenshot shows them on the plateau.

Like motherfucker do you really think moblin clubs are going to representative of the entire game?

Wait a minute that hat

I can't handle how retarded you are. brb killing myself to escape this world.

>complains about grafics
>buys game on inferior hardware

>sonygros talking about frame rate
CANNOT make this shit up lads

samefag detected
pathetic

You can turn it off. You actually left it on?

aside from the framerate on wiiu being horrific in towns i'm starting to enjoy it a bit.

is there any way for me to add more shit to my house? i've gotten everything but the interior is just a bunch of item displays and a bed :^(

the only time you need motion controls are in a couple shrines which are completely optional

even then, cemu i think already has some kind of way to emulate the gyroscope or it's a WIP.

certain shrines require it.

"Dark Souls is the hardest game I've played in years" - Millennials

>PCfags can afford 1-2k computers depending on how top end they want to go.
>I'll say they just can't afford my $300 console that's why they don't like it.

No AA because it is an AAA game

better do more trials. There are puzzles that can only be solved with the game pad tilt controls.

Some weapons can be made unbreakable user. Some quests are needed.

everything about cemu is a WIP

Because it's fun and reviewers typically don't give a shit about graphics so long as they're passable. Plus, the biggest drops are only in the Great Plateau, they become pretty rare after that.

>cherry picking points of critique
>asks a loaded question

Why is this considered a thread worth keeping on Sup Forums?

>he actually thinks the switch version is any better
>he actually thinks the switch version isnt worse
lmao

Funnily, I bought Switch. I have a 1500$ PC, and getting any other console would be pointless. PS4 only has a handful of exclusives, Xbone has no exclusives, so I've decided for a less powerful hardware, but more games I can play for fun.

>game only runs smooth on docked mode
>which is runs inferior to the wii u hardware

i've been experiencing pretty substantial and consistent framerate dips to 20 and below, even outside of the towns.

are you playing on a wiiu or switch?

U do realize that using a gyroscope on PC isn't that much trouble? It's not 2005 anymore.

All nintendo hardware is inferior :^)

Both Wii U and Switch have frame drops. Playing on the Switch btw.

>random game gets godly reviews
>PAID FOR REVIEWS, HOW COULD THEY THINK THIS SHIT WAS EVER GOOD UGHHHHH
>Zelda game gets godly reviews
>hmm this is appropriate and the reviewers just overlooked all the glaring performance issues because the game is just that amazing surely there is nothing going on behind the scenes especially with a console launch and so much riding on this game

Anti-anti-aliasing

>Both Wii U and Switch have frame drops
i'm aware, i'm just curious if this switch is as unfuckingplayable in towns like the wiiu version is. Kakariko, hatano, zora's domain have all been a slideshow for me on wiiu.

>Sup Forums is one person
I've never made the paid reviews "argument" because it's fucking retarded.
Playing switch version, I'm not denying that they still happen from explosions and stuff but I never get any from just walking through the grass or looking at things like I did on the plateau.

It only runs smooth on the handheld because it's 720p instead of 900p. The fucking switch can't handle 900p something 10 year old consoles can do

Stop having fun or I will do something

Yes to kakariko, but otherwise it's been fine. I should test if there's a noticeable difference handheld v docked.

This has probably got to be the worst Wii U game I've ever played in terms of graphics and performance outside of maybe Xenoblade X.

PCbros always asks for ports in every thread aviable

If you want bad frame rate go download the dragon Quest heroes demo.

Worse. Can't handle 900p at 30fps for a game that utilizes a lot of fog to mask detail anyways. Fucking disgusting quite frankly, Wii U owners should be happy they didn't buy into another scam just yet.

I mean, Wii has been emulating gyro controls for years now with multiple solutions including using the mouse and using a PS3 and 4 controller.
It's not impossible at all.

Also I think Steam Controllers support it out of the box, no?

If it didn't have the Zelda name and was on PC this game would probably considered one of the the best games of the decade, no joke.

Far as I can tell, the only thing keeping this from being more than an 8/10 is the fact that it's got framerate problems out the ass.

Paid (coerced more accurately) reviews have been a staple of video game journalism for 40 years.

Underage b&

>weapons break
Can you go fisticuffs?

Honeymoon ended quick on Sup Forums. It's ok I was bored of all the praise anyways. Personally can't wait to go home and play it though.

Do you know what interactive means? In what way is a big empty environment engaging?

i meant handheld mode, fuck

No, unfortunately.

>Sub-human nazis hate the game
Good!

you get 1 shot by basically everything so no

hope you enjoy it, but if you don't, sell it while you can for big bucks and pick up a switch in a year when it's cheaper

If your weapon breaks are you fucked or is there some unbreakable sword you can always fall back to?

But you can't prove them generally so it's a pointless point to make.

>"I dont know the difference between frame pacing and frame rate"

Bombs regenerate and can knock weapons out of enemies' hands. However, bosses take almost no damage from bombs so you have to come completely prepared for them.

We want to play it at 4k 60fps or 1080p 120fps, settling for anything less is just pointless.

No, you're just fucked.
You can get the master sword a while into the game once you get about 12 hearts, but even that is on a timer and isn't unbreakable. Besides the fact that it's also not that great a weapon.

you can play most relevant games at full speed

The fact that there's secrets hidden everywhere and enemy outposts and shrines everywhere. But more importantly the physics engine and how everything works logically with one another is the most interesting part.

You all say it's super big and empty, but it's pretty easy to get around and explore with horses or the glider. Plus you can mark points of interest with your binoculars anyways, I almost always have like 4 or 5 things marked at any given time.

Go play the game before you make a statement like that.

So did the Wii, which could be emulated with the keyboard, mouse, or controller stick.

>wall-mounted tv

Games just look and feel better on a computer. If you want to play a game, why not play it in the best way possible?

>You can get the master sword a while into the game once you get about 12 hearts, but even that is on a timer and isn't unbreakable

How do they even justify this? Lore wise? Is it like an ancient beat up version of the sword? Even that seems like a stretch.

I've been enjoying it. I played it for like 10 hours straight yesterday. I probably won't get a switch for another 2 years when it's super cheap and has some semblance of library and a black Friday switch pro edition bundle

>calling people that bought a switch at launch "faggots"

Why though? It's like calling people tards for buying vidya instead of pirating. Let those literal cucks support the system so that you can enjoy it later on. No one bought a wii u at launch and look what the fuck happened to it.

>PCfags can afford 1-2k computers depending on how top end they want to go.
In 25 years I never bought a computer for more than 800 bucks.

>no AA
>shit frame rate

So basically most console games launched this generation?

it's even better when
>put your shit into stamina instead of hearts since stamina is more fun and allows you to RUN, JUMP, CLIMB, SWIM, GLIDE and do MORE FUCKING ADVENTUROUS SHIT WHICH IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GAME
>have to respect at some fucking statue nigger and surrender your rupees and your time to watch the same cutscene of him stealing your shit over and over
>have to watch him give your shit back over and over in the same cutscene
>get the sword
>find out its just breakable garbage like everything else
>respec again and waste 3 minutes and money watching the statue faggot do the same cutscene over and over where he steals your shit and gives it back

People that buy shit games/consoles are faggots because, by voting with their wallets, they're encouraging these companies to continue their shitty behavior.

Of course, on the other hand, Nintendo is a special kind of retarded, and no matter how badly their stuff flops, they don't seem to learn from their mistakes anyway.

>that cable """management"""

>The fact that there's secrets hidden everywhere and enemy outposts and shrines everywhere.

So the same as any other 3D zelda, but lower quality, spread out, and in greater quantity. Come on, man.

Meh, people buying consoles doesn't guarantee good games will be released for it.

Look at the Xbone.

>y-you have to eat shit to know it tastes bad!

The fucking worst thing in this game are the loading times.

I thought cartridges meant they were gone forever because X GB per second read speeds.
What's up with that?

Are you implying that the xbone sold? I know that it sold more than the wii u, but that's not saying much.

>shrine quest
>have to go and hunt down an elusive, massive flying dragon and get his scale
>bring the scale back
>get into the shrine
>chest waiting for me, hope it's some cool armor or some shit
>it's a fucking weapon that will break after killing 6 or so enemies

>The fact that there's secrets hidden everywhere and enemy outposts and shrines everywhere.
So just like Elder Scrolls and every main Zelda game.

Wow that's impressive

Just wait for cemu

Lower quality? Seems better than other 3d zelda if you ask me. But yeah its more spread out, but there is more of it. Idk what the issue is honestly. You guys act like it's a walking simulator. Yet in my experience I've never walked for more than 30 seconds without finding or doing something.

The Wii U didn't get anything because the hardware was shitty.

You now realize Switch will have the same problem.

It was a pretty retarded idea to put lootgrind quests in a game that doesn't actually have permanent loot.
If at least the armors were rewards, but you have to craft those.

You have to excuse the nintenbros they haven't had a good game to play since the GameCube so they don't understand why their opinions are wrong

>Seems better than other 3d zelda if you ask me.

How?

>Elder Scrolls
Lol

I haven't ran into any serious framerate issues on the Switch.

some shrines have armor in them

It's his 1st """""Zelda""""" experience

Yeah? I don't get it. How's it a bad thing that it's like other zeldas? I was responding to someone who was saying the world is boring and empty, I said it isn't because it has shrines, secrets and outposts everywhere.

Not sure what your point is, but I'm docking additional points for using a smug 3d girl instead of 2d.