What saints row games are worth playing? i loved SR2 as a kid and a few came out after but i never played them

what saints row games are worth playing? i loved SR2 as a kid and a few came out after but i never played them

why you post this

3 is shit, beat 4 and never touchit again.

>SR2 as a kid
Holy fuck it came out 10 years ago

Just play SR2 again.
Ignore the rest.

I thought that was from Xenoblade from the thumbnail

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Also, SR 3 and 4 are fantastic, mindless fun. They're piss easy though. It's practically impossible to die in 4.

3 has a bland world and the jokes are hit and miss, but decent gunplay. 4 is funny for the most part, but outside of the story it just feels like a mod of 3. Everything after 2 refuses to take itself seriously, and everything's a joke, so you're enjoyment may vary.

>feels like a mod of 3

it IS a mod

4 was just one giant copy and paste with a screen filter

2, maybe 4 if you want a superhero sandbox game. 2 is one of the greatest games of all time
It's been 7 years since the Splatterhouse reboot
Dead Rising is 11 years old
No More Heroes is also 11
It's been at least 4 years since DmC

Pirate Gat out of Hell. It's not worth the money they ask for it, but everyone should experience the world's comfiest flying mechanics at least once.

2 is 11/10
1 is pretty good, basically SR 2 with a bit less freedom and craziness
3 was a let down, but still kind of enjoyable to play through
4... well 4 is fun to mess around in, but that's pretty much the only good thing about it. Same with GooH.

It's really astonishing just in 4 games they went from a lighthearted gagster game to fighting aliens with super powers, dubstep guns and giant dildos. Fuck, this series will never be the same...

which saints row is the one in the OP?

>nu-Sup Forums grew up on 360 games

what's the best version of SR2? I heard the PC port is bad, is still better than consoles?

Yes. Make sure to get Gentlemen of the Row with it.

I got it for free on PS4 :)

Either 3 or 4

3 or 4, they look almost identical so it doesn't matter which one you get

Looks like 3. Or 4 since they look virtually the same

It wasn't free, you're renting it. Once you stop paying your subscription you won't get to play it anymore

>2
>on the PS4
What did he meme by this?

4, 3's pretty close to the same.
3 is better than 4 gameplay/story wise.
4 has mod support on steam and is a fun sandboxy and character creationy but meh, it's a little bit over the top.

SR2 is the best. Skip 3. SR4 is basically a superhero game but I had decent fun with it. Throwing vehicles around and watching your black hole gun shred things was pretty entertaining.

>tfw vehicles were useless in 4
>played 3 just for a bit
>made my best version of pic related
>had yellow scooters with boost that did jack shit to the speed
>playing with randoms online
>scooter races all day

I don't see the greatness of Saints Row 2, but maybe that was because the PC port was so awful and I only played the first 30 minutes before shutting off because it was so broken. It doesn't seem that fun or anything special. Like a better version of a generic game that was Saints Row 1.

>3 is better gameplay-wise
I dunno about that, 3's gameplay was fine, but I think the powers made 4 more enjoyable. Wasn't bothered by driving becoming pointless because Steelport is shit so I'd rather just blaze through it.

Also both 3 and 4 have shit stories compared to 2, so who cares about that

>Dead Rising is 11 years old

>I don't see what's so special
>only played 30 minutes
I mean I don't blame you because the port is trash, but 30 minutes is barely scratching the surface of the game

When the IV rerelease came out, I pilfered the codes for Gat Out of Hell from the boxes at my local Gamestop, since it came as a download code included in the box instead of coming on the PS4 disk.

SR2>SR3>SR4

Dead Rising 2 is 7

4 is one of my favorite games, just because it's so fun to dick around in. A sandbox is only as fun as the things you can do in it and 4's movement system is a blast.

The driving in 3 was shit anyway. DUDE DRIFTING LMAO

I want my muscle beast back from 2 that could climb up fucking walls.

so what exactly is wrong with SR2 pc port? need to know before installing.

>ywn drive a Kaneda up the Ultor building for the first time ever again

What do you expect ? look at the constant repeating nu-vegas and biocock threads everyday.

It runs terrible and is glitchy as a motherfucker. The framerate is awful and it's difficult to brute force it to run smooth. I had a lot of glitches just in the intro alone. It was outsourced and completely broken at release.

It all depends on the computer, and what typically goes wrong has changed through out the years.
These days I think it's mostly the game runs extremely sped up, but that's usually fixed with the fan tools.

Last time I played, about every thirty seconds I'd get a quarter second stutter while driving. Once I started rolling with it and just putting it off to The Boss being a horrible driver it didn't effect too much.