Cozy Breath of The Wild thread

Cozy Breath of The Wild thread.

Post cozy screenshots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IakZtHzBL8
youtube.com/watch?v=bxfVuVphq6k
youtube.com/watch?v=W3iTYeQOzCY
reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/5xv1vp/psa_zelda_bow_will_probably_be_in_a_state_where/
youtube.com/watch?v=lORJ40YhPww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread feels like a bomb shelter from all of the switch shitposting.
Luckily I have a good working switch so I've been loving breath of the wild.

I didn't think the resolution was that bad.

it's not

uploading to twitter fucks the quality so I resize in photoshop

jpeg artifacts are not cozy

loving the game so far

it's way too obnoxious to take screenshots on the Wii U so have this old one

Nice. Youre 4 hearts in? 13 hearts in and just got the master sword so believe me when i tell you this. Get ready for some fun.

adorable

I'm actually a different user, not OP. but yeah it's great so far

Washed out and hazy llooking looks like san andreas.

4 hearts and 4 stamina upgrades atm

>Pick it up
>Put right back down upside down
>Explodes

Not quite related but does anyone else love shield surfing but can never bring themselves to do it because you're sapping your durability and much of the time just hopping on a slope and paragliding is just as efficient. Had a good time though surfing down the path from the laboratory down into the village and my shield exploded under my feet just as I made it to the gates.

More like cozy breath of the virgin

All the Zelda players are immature faggots who still keep their fucking plastic toys in their bedrooms

Call it bait, you know it aint, its the truth

I'm not really good desu. how do I even perform tricks?

here's a "you"

Post horses.
I didn't think I would give a shit about horses in this game but it's so much fun. Hunted down the Giant Horse the other day and just registered the Royal White Stallion. Trying to decide which I'm going to go adventuring with as my main mount, I have so much fun with both of them. Live to ride.

Here is a horse for you, virgin faggot

This is now a horse thread.

Highlight of the game so far. I want to tame and ride all the creatures.

How about you tame a creatures called 'girls' virgin faggot?

Horses can be girls too.

I don't have a Switch but I'm looking forward to emulating this game, looks really fun desu.

20 FPS

>will probably never get to comfortably play this game due to med school
This sucks

since it looks like i should wait until they fix the plastic screen along with the other things wroth with the switch...should i get it for the wii u? any down sides?

The framerate is really, really bad.

It's apparently quite bad on both.

No downsides, just hack your Wii U and pirate it.

I wouldn't go that far. The framedrops are noticeable when they happen but they're not super frequent and they never get bad enough to disrupt the gameplay.

The WiiU version is also free, along with every other WiiU game. Breath of the Wild, Bayonetta 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles X are all worth hunting down a cheap used WiiU for.

This game. I've been goofing off for days. Someday I need to follow the main quest. That aspect reminds me of Majora's Mask.

>they're not super frequent and they never get bad enough to disrupt the gameplay.
Are you kidding me? It drops frames every time you rotate the fucking camera. I'm actually shocked Nintendo let this release with how badly it performs.

What version are you playing? I have the pirated EU digital edition from the leak night. Framedrops are there for sure but I have not seen them get as bad as other people are reporting and I'm almost done with the game.

That's the same version I have been playing, since last monday.
Also I think my files for the memory cutscenes are fucked. They freeze often when I rewatch them, one of them just plays static for the sound, and another doesn't play the background music at all.

It's not so bad you can't get used to but towns are horrendous. It's nearly unplayable whenever you enter any kind of populated area.

Hmm. I'm not sure then. Maybe I'm just not good at noticing framedrops until they get really bad.

Still haven't really had any unplayable moments from them though. Nothing on the scale of Blighttown or Izalith from Dark Souls 1 on console and I made it through that game too.

I was playing earlier today and stumbled on the master sword because I wanted to check out the lost woods. 4 hearts, I assume it'll be a long ass time until I get that sword.

is buying the Switch worth it if you just want to play this game?

damn son, you bitter. Who hurt you? Some chick that loves zelda?

Framerate is a little rough in areas, esp specific villages

He's a big horse

nah, just play it on a used wii u or wait for cemu

Lesser resolution, more frame drops, but nothing too major. Been playing it for three days straight on Wii U and having a blast.

4U

>Big Scott
Fuck this is really funny to me

Some of these puzzles make me feel really retarded
>doing the shrine quests for ancient rito songs
>gather the bird lolis near the shrine
>they sing in order
>shoot arrows through the stones in the correct order
>nothing
>throw bombs through them
>nothing
>try walking through them
>nothing
>try doing all those things from the opposite sides
>nothing
>have no idea what to do
>relent and look up online
>turns out that one of the birds gives you a korok leaf but for whatever reason she didnt give it to me, probably because I already had one and inventory was full
>use that on stones
>shrine appears

>other one about the heart of the rito
>climb all the way up to the hold in the pillar and shoot fire arrows and try making tons of camp fires
>nothing
>notice only later theres a shrine base below

I had a moment like this today.

>Shrine in Gerudo Desert
>Have to use two metal barrels and one huge metal box to connect the lightning circuits.
>Open the secret chest door easily and snag the reward.
>"What the hell? I have to get this other box but there's no way I can do it without another barrel to connect the circuit!"
>Realize the chest is metal and I can move it in to complete the circuit.

Fuck man, I felt retarded.

I love that the shrines challenge is called "The Whole Picture"

Yeah, the name hit me like a ton of fucking bricks when I finished it, lol.

>mfw my horse is now following the roads automatically

I thought he was being retarded but that's a neat feature.

Also, who else is 100%ing the encyclopedia? I sure am.

I'm in that maze in the cold looking for a way into the shine.

Went all the way around and killed the eye. Also went on top and got a diamond.

No clue.

>mfw just remembered I forgot to take a picture of the Vah Ruta boss
END ME

There's a boss rush at the end, you got another chance

Hi Sony! Hey! How ya doing!

I actually love the shrine theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IakZtHzBL8

I love far cry.

Are there any caves in this game? Not shrines, just regular caves

Skyrim as pretty fun. What mod is that?

Is that the Ocarina intro at 3:05?

Might be. A lot of the BotW OST is just bit and pieces or soft remixes of OoT songs
youtube.com/watch?v=bxfVuVphq6k

And sometimes Wind Waker songs
youtube.com/watch?v=W3iTYeQOzCY

How bout you die from cancer

Something wrong with your Wii U bro. I'm not getting the framedrops you're describing.

Is there any reason to NOT use the master sword as much as possible?

Anyone else looking forward to playing Breath of the Wild on CEMU on your gaming computer?

reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/5xv1vp/psa_zelda_bow_will_probably_be_in_a_state_where/

Am I the only one who has had no framerate issues? Even gliding over villages in the rain does nothing.
Only time I got one is with the camera very close to the ground in a grassy forest while several enemies are onscreen

I'm looking forward to you fucking off back to >>>/reddit/

Fuck you

Calm down Leatherhead

Yeah?

I had ONE minor hiccup when my bomb arrow took out a cluster of 4 explosive barrels and a group of bokoblin.

Shit was awesome.

I can't wait to join you all in the discussion!

youtube.com/watch?v=lORJ40YhPww