Find a flaw

Find a flaw

that's not a video game

>Tutturu~

kurisu mostly

no point to play it after watching the anime

They lips too small for they gotdamn face

That's not the vita version

Rintaro is too handsome to be the socially awkward loser he is portrayed as.

The english in that very damn cover.
If you are going to put it on with so much enphasis you should at least check the grammar.

>no Moeka route

It spawned a not as good sequel

Punished Okabe is still my favourite though

DUDDURUUUU :DDDD

*PC

Not really a flaw but I prefer the Windows release. The 2010 one, not the Steam one. Haven't seen the Steam version or how they handled it. Can you play it in Japanese or is it one of those localised only games?

Ironic or not, you two deserve to rot in hell for reminding people that this exists.

You have no right to talk shit about anyone while posting a cancerous fucking Spongebob meme image.
Neck yourself, faget.

Not that user but I can appreciate spongebob memes.

>complaining about spongebob on Sup Forums

Not on Xbox

>Complaining in Sup Forums at all

If I recall it was there first in Japan

Do use a favour and appreciate a bullet to the fucking brain.

Fuck off back to Яeddit.

As in the original Xbox? Why not grab the Xbox360 version? You can ever get the double pack version on the 360.

>Do use a favour and appreciate a bullet to the fucking brain.

Doesn't bother me when my dad says it, doesn't bother me when you say it.

Jesus, how will i ever recover :^)
and stop trying to fit in.

Clearly it bothers you or else you wouldn't have fucking responded, you cancerous piece of shit.

Fuck off newfag.

>369655915
>no arguements because he's a newfag in denial and never posted spongebob images
Not even worth a (You).

This cunt

don't bully drpepper-chan

Lack of Kurisu in this thread

Is he actually supposed to be notably attractive? I feel like his proportions are always a little off, probably to make him more awkward.

>complaining about spongebob on a russain spongebob forum
Sup Forums literally started as a website for moot and his friends to discuss spongebob
Fucking newfags

Its sequel was fucking garbage

Now now I wouldn't call it garbage. Just not as good.

It's still kind of profound in a way.

Kurisu Makise isn't real and married to me right now

They are off because Huke is shit

Christina doesn't come out of the screen to give me a blow job.

Everyone except Okabe gets a bad ending
>Rukako will never be with the guy he likes because he's a boy
>Faris will never see her dad again
>Moeka is still alive

this.
huke is a literal meme artist.
zero anatomy, all shitty photoshop filters

But thanks to the magic of time travel, they don't need to know that happened.

I think zero counts as one big bad end for Okabe

Did you forget about the part where people eventually start to remember previous worldlines?

Dudduruu~ :DDDDD

Okabe says he's a selfish guy many times. He just wants his silly childhood friend and genius girl lover.

But SERN succeeds if they get good ends.

What I don't understand is why Okabe couldn't save Mayuri but Faris could save her dad, wouldn't he have still died no matter what

They use very flexible rules for their time travel shenanigans... it's best not to worry about it.

Faris is really out of sync with everything else so you can assume that they're out of the picture.
Lukako's route is fucking trash garbage and the easiest choice in the game to make.

Essentially because time doesn't think he matters.
Why time has a different opinion about other things and why convergence points somehow align with human progress is not explained.

When you send the second dmail to try to save Faris's dad (for the Faris ending), it fucks up the divergence by like .4. Just some choice related Faris Papa makes Okabe not rent an apartment above the Braun Tube Workshop and never become friends with Mayuri and Daru.

Incorrect.

I'm just assuming it's miles disconnected because of this and this only.

Not that it really matters, Faris and Lukako routes are pointless anyway.

Kurisu isn't real

It's disconnected because of the divergence meter? Or do you mean something else?

Not enough Maho

Heh, I thought I smelled moron.

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality, because it’s now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake. Accept the fax.

The new release is the same version on Steam. It's japanese with fucked up font

>time doesn't think he matters
>whether he lives or dies changes a city's entire culture

w h a t

>ricky pasta

It's how you bait high level shitposters, like Christina.

Actually the anime leaves out A LOT. Including all the endings.

Like watching the LOTR movies instead of reading the books.

Thanks this made me smile.

Yes, the divergence meter implies it is different.
From 0.X to [NULL].X

Kinda raises a question of how the divergence meter is there at all, or if it is a divergence meter.
But it isn't explained, and it doesn't really matter.

Well that just opens the can of worms on perspective.
A city's district changing culture isn't really too much. It isn't like the culture never happened, it just moved to the next area code.
Compared to WW3 or timeocracy it's a very minor change.

But then the relevance of some pissant little rock in all the universe is obviously naught. Unless the timeocracy ends up governing the universe or something eventually.

My initial response to the question of why Faris' father doesn't matter compared to some girl with a hat is my vague theory of perspective, in that the divergence meter and the fact that he maintains his memories support a sole perspective sort of universe.
His 1% is whether or not his friend dies.
His life doesn't change much at all if a lesser friend's father died ten years ago or not.
Like even with the culture switch he gets by just the same.

So the the theory goes that her father's death is the 1% divergence for Faris, etc.

Perfectly fine in my opinion. Faris and Lukako endings are pointless. Suzuha's is really good and the Nae thing is a decent concept.
But having different routes breaks up the pacing of the story.

And Stein's gate's anime adaptation is kinda similar to the LOTR adaptation actually.
Both do cut, both are doomed to a medium that can't communicate as much as they would like to. But both end up doing quite a good enough job.

I'd also argue that Nae's future in that one timeline doesn't really matter.
Like yeah it's cruel and brutal and a strong emotional moment, but it is almost too cruel and brutal compared to anything either side of it. Doesn't fit entirely.